Surely this is UTTER BULLSHIT!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of Games

Surely this is UTTER BULLSHIT!

Post by Master of Games »

I was just messing about on William Hill's website, looking at the slots. Noticed this one called Leprechaun's Luck and was playing it on demo at £200 a spin. I found it mildly entertaining, never got to see the top feature. Then I went to the "Big winners" page and noticed some guy called Jehangir had got the progressive TWICE in 1 day (and the same day got another progressive on another slot) plus got it 3 previous times this year! In total it came to over half a million quid! Surely, SURELY this is impossible or just so completely fucking jammy I'd actually be pissed off if I was him and ended up with ONLY that much for getting 6 progressive jackpots!

Surely William Hill are also not gonna just lie their asses off and just change the name if its not true! What the hell is going on? Check it out for yourselves!
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i just played it on demo till i saw all the bonuses

free spins gave 30* stake

well feature gave 20* stake and i didnt get the jackpot

rainbow bonus gave 20* stake

highest reel win i got was 35* stake

this is obviously going to be more variable in real mode.
seems a entertaining enough game, as long as it plays on real as it does on demo

theres also a large section on WH that has "news" and it says he only won it twice..
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

Trust you to be "spying"... of all people. Does anything get past you?
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
sharpy2010

Re: Surely this is UTTER BULLSHIT!

Post by sharpy2010 »

Master of Games wrote:I was just messing about on William Hill's website, looking at the slots. Noticed this one called Leprechaun's Luck and was playing it on demo at £200 a spin. I found it mildly entertaining, never got to see the top feature. Then I went to the "Big winners" page and noticed some guy called Jehangir had got the progressive TWICE in 1 day (and the same day got another progressive on another slot) plus got it 3 previous times this year! In total it came to over half a million quid! Surely, SURELY this is impossible or just so completely fucking jammy I'd actually be pissed off if I was him and ended up with ONLY that much for getting 6 progressive jackpots!

Surely William Hill are also not gonna just lie their asses off and just change the name if its not true! What the hell is going on? Check it out for yourselves!
I thought EXACTLY the same thing... But now, you'll also notice that the woman who won the Leprechauns luck 8 months or so ago to the tune of about £450,000 has ALSO won it again, for about £140,000 this time, her name is "Eni".

I don't believe the same people can keep winning it, unless they are staking big or something. Personally, I think its a proper con, and that actually no one is winning.

But, why don't William Hill change the names of their "winners"?!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

When I saw this thread at the top of the forum I thought master of games had been readmitted, shame he hasn't.
Bored of the grind.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Yeah I know I thought the same,
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I thought the same aswell. I was gunna say welcome back.... Maybe some time eh lads.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

sir ratholer wrote:When I saw this thread at the top of the forum I thought master of games had been readmitted, shame he hasn't.
:lol:

Me too!
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

The bring back MoG campaign is gathering momentum- I thought he did a good job over in the Bookies section. His losing tips were a constant source of amusement.
Marcossvon

Post by Marcossvon »

Didn't mog always want to change his name....nows the chance!
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Despite some ppl's dislike to him I found him to be ok. Though I must, for the sake of fairness, point out that in many of his posts he had to spend time defending against pointless animosity...
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I didn't like the fact that he ha da jab at anyone even if they were happy to give him a genuine opinion or answer.
Example? Look at the top of the thread.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

His tips cost me dough but inever cared