Confession Time!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Stevie S

Confession Time!

Post by Stevie S »

It's kinda embarrasing saying this, but this is not the Stevie that opened this account! I am actually his little brother (24 for anyone interested). I asked him sometime ago if he ever bothers to post on fruit chat anymore, or even if he still slots at all, and his answer was no to both. I asked him about his contacts and various other things and he just said, "use my account, as I am fairly established on fruit chat, but be careful about letting contacts know it's not me because they may feel uncomfortable about it".

I have slotted with my older brother from the start, I was the driver because I don't like drinking when I am smashing fruits (drunks miss skills etc, which costs money). I have indeed met Jeff Vickers, if you're reading this Jeff, I was the short arse! :lol:

It was me on the phone recently about the perfect deals by the way mate (he will know who he is), I was new to this account around the mid December time so anyone dealing with this account before that was dealing with my brother Stevie. He asked me to find out what happened to a guy called the oak too, so if anyone can help me with that it would be nice. :wink:

By the way, I am and always have been a much better player than our Stevie, and I am sorry to any of the guys I deal with through my personal messages, everyting has always been shared between both of us anyway, so please be at ease with future dealings if you wish to continue! :wink:

And finally, my real name is Stuie! and thats the gods honest truth! So hi to all at fruit chat from Stuie! :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i think we will refer to you as the stevie brothers then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we've had enough from stewie's tonight (however its spelt) lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

harry2

Post by harry2 »

username registered date last visit posts points

theoak 07 Dec 2006 30 Nov 2008 1374 2862 Points

You could send a pm, but he hasen't been on here for 2 & 1/2 years.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Thanks harry, maybe he was just another player who has moved on to new things. If you are out there the oak, Stevie said you're sound as a pound and he hopes all is good.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

trayhop123 wrote:i think we will refer to you as the stevie brothers then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we've had enough from stewie's tonight (however its spelt) lol
The chuckle brothers Lee! :lol:
pound

Post by pound »

Theres a lot here like that stu.
Me and my sist had accounts but i was an ass and got it deleted & more.
She made all the account names and i just took over fruitypie.
Sadly were down to the barebones now with just pound left.
As im now proving myself not to be an ass ever again.
I might ask admin in a month or so if i can make a new account or change this username :? :

We should have a thread called confessional box
And admit all your past here without fear of being banned :D
Would be funny hearing others admit there mistakes :P
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Surely no-one is cruel enough to take pounds last and only account! :( It would just feel wrong, I want no part of it, animals...........sick, sick animals.

MONSTERS!!
pound

Post by pound »

Stevie S wrote:Surely no-one is cruel enough to take pounds last and only account! :( It would just feel wrong, I want no part of it, animals...........sick, sick animals.

MONSTERS!!

hehe a lot would mate. well last week anyway and who can blame them.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Was it squeeky bum time when you seen Mike from admin on? :lol:
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Who actually cares?

It's the internet, not gospel. You can say what you like about yourself and no one really has the means (in the majority of cases) to argue against you.

Welcome 2 dA 1nt0rw3b5
ruthl3ss

hmm

Post by ruthl3ss »

Saddest post of the year
pound

Post by pound »

Stevie S wrote:Was it squeeky bum time when you seen Mike from admin on? :lol:
lol
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

we all make mistakes in life ,,(ive made my fair share),,,,,,,,,,,, its the people that intentionally fuck you over that get my goat.

ive met a lot of decent trustworthily players in the last 20+years ,,,,,,,,, players you can quite happily send into pubs and be 100%sure of the outcome (up or down)

and a few who would screw you over a quid.

leicester has had its fair share of shafters over the years ,,,,,,,,, they all end up eventually making a name for themselves and become contactless ,,,,,,,,, one now works on the market lol............... people just dont see the long term ,,,,,, money chasers.

as for a confessions thread ,,,,,,,, nice idea ,,,,,,,,, so who's setting it up ? and who's making the first contribution lol ??? simon mayo ???
Little discipline = BIG issue

liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

It's a pretty much safe assumption that anybody who feels the neccesity to make multiple accounts is for want of a better word, a bad mong. As for the op, Er, glad you've got that off your chest.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I lost my login and opened another.
Roulette free since December 2011.