peoples logic

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
luckyleps84

peoples logic

Post by luckyleps84 »

Why are general public so stupid . Went to pub yesterday took 349 out of a machine and a guy sitting next to it jumped on it and must have put his wages in as then took another 250 out once he finish
AMK

Re: peoples logic

Post by AMK »

luckyleps84 wrote:Why are general public so stupid . Went to pub yesterday took 349 out of a machine and a guy sitting next to it jumped on it and must have put his wages in as then took another 250 out once he finish

Oooooo look at me I have a huge donkey dick!
... Join The Party!
luckyleps84

Post by luckyleps84 »

Lol, nice reply rob. [/list]
AMK

Post by AMK »

:P
... Join The Party!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

this on a bellfruit? did you catch the money or let it drop in the bowl...

either way this person must be a complete bell end...
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Either way must have been a tube bit hard not to notice 300 odd quid coming out of a fruit... Happened to me other day aswell done a digit some guy seen me get it put stil continued to do 45 50 quid for a trail hold lol
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Either way must have been a tube bit hard not to notice 300 odd quid coming out of a fruit... Happened to me other day aswell done a digit some guy seen me get it but stil continued to do 45 50 quid for a trail hold lol
AMK

Post by AMK »

Why do people get greedy and get things turned off? Grrrrr
... Join The Party!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Either way must have been a tube bit hard not to notice 300 odd quid coming out of a fruit... Happened to me other day aswell done a digit some guy seen me get it but stil continued to do 45 50 quid for a trail hold lol
luckyleps84

wasnt a bellfruit

Post by luckyleps84 »

Was hopper not tube , loud music always helps and I agree with the greedy comment I never leave a machine empty, it makes much more sense to leave some in as if it goes empty and switched off takes longer to make ready again and its unlikely to get chipped as quick if no units are found empty .
deano8177

Re: wasnt a bellfruit

Post by deano8177 »

luckyleps84 wrote:Was hopper not tube , loud music always helps and I agree with the greedy comment I never leave a machine empty, it makes much more sense to leave some in as if it goes empty and switched off takes longer to make ready again and its unlikely to get chipped as quick if no units are found empty .
You took 349 out of it, in my eyes that is greedy. You may not of took all the money out of it, but you just said leave some in it.....£1????
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Dont worry dean hes just chatting shit anyway so i wouldn't worry, he sent me a pm the other day saying that he is emptying p6 aliens haha also he has had the empty for perfect donds for a month but hasnt bothered with it hahaha unbelievable the amount of rubbish that comes out of some peoples mouth
luckyleps84

lol

Post by luckyleps84 »

Coming from someone that has never heard of a p6 and months ago when I was doing p5 that never existed either lol magic I must be able to see the future .
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I reckon there's no such thing either!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

tbh mate i have never heard of p6 and am very confident there is not a p6.....
p1 - 7th heaven
p2 - lower 4
p3 - corners
p4 - irish jig
p5 - irish jig without the rip uses on p5 (still very doable)
justice For The 96