Why all the BS?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of Games

Why all the BS?

Post by Master of Games »

Why do people (not all but quite a few) come out with complete lies like they were doing a trick/empty so ridiculously early that the machine probably wasn't even out when they say they were doing them? What is even the point in saying that when the person they're telling will know they are lying anyway and therefore have no respect for them... then obviously will just put them down as a bullshitter? Do they not think about what they're saying or are they just so secure about themselves that they just love winding up other players and want to be known as what it seems like they are to them?

Let's hear the claims about who's been on this latest info first! Anyone been on it before Christmas? LAST SUMMER???
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

1 I have a good friend working in the fruit machine industry

2 I am currently emptying tioli machines everyday

3 I am earning over half a million a year on fruit machines but still work 35 hours a week in a twelve thousand pound a year job

Should I carry on?
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Master of Games

Lol I heard all that too... they say things like "I have to have a normal job too, it keeps me grounded! I have to show that I can support my family!" If you're making so much on fruits, put the money away in a savings account, if it goes so shit that you can't make any, then get a normal 9-5!! They are just full of shit! Why would you get even a £10 an hour job when you can easily make that on fruits? Simple answer, you wouldn't, you're just a fucking BULLSHITTER!

Must admit, when I saw Stevie had posted the 1st reply I was scanning for the word "pointless" and some sort of wind up!
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

4 I am a "pro", do any other "pro's".

I have said it before and I will say it again, the only place I hear more bullshit than in a pub is on the internet!
Master of Games

Oh and what about, "I've been doing this patch for years, its always been mine!" When you know yourself you've been hammering it and there's no way anyone else could have been!
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I had a chat with this guy online once who swore blind the world is going to end in 2012 and after about an hour of arguing with him I asked him one question and he quickly went offline! I said "If you are so sure the world will end in 2012, what the fuck are you doing wasting your final two years on earth talking to a dip shit like me for???"! :lol:
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i have the emptier for dond do your plumbs,which comes out in 2013,£100 jp,pm for detail's
i got more routes than loreal
Master of Games

If I was sure the world would end in 2012 I've be flogging my house now and having a damned good time renting out a nice pad and driving a very flashy car.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

The world could end in December 2012.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Could also end in 4seconds
Master of Games

Oh what fun this thread has become... a couple of responses and its totally off topic! That's what I hate about this forum!! :shock:
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

your master of the games dear boy,shouldn't you be out mastering the many games that are in the countries capital?
i got more routes than loreal
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Master of Games wrote:If I was sure the world would end in 2012 I've be flogging my house now and having a damned good time renting out a nice pad and driving a very flashy car.
Likewise :-) Well, I can't drive, but I would probably nick a car or something because it wouldn't matter in 2 years time LOL.

Did anyone believe that shite about the LHC that was apparently going to swallow up the universe back in 2008?
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Master of Games

I AM mastering, Mr Picky, had to do it the hard way this time but all is MASTERED now.... no thanks to a few TRAITORS.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Loose lips have sank ships again I don't know what's wrong wi um