Interesting...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mikej82

Post by mikej82 »

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-8Ykfm4E_Y?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-8Ykfm4E_Y?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Mr x Mr Y
BFK

Post by BFK »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Meaning I've been up early and back late every day this month.
Though it seems like a long month, it's actually the shortest.

I've seen a car I want, so I thought I'd work hard to earn the money for it.

I must have seen four different groups of players in Kent today, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Maidstone and Herne Bay.
I must of been to Herne Bay about 10 times, not once has anything there or within a 10 mile radius been on it's arse.

A bit like when OB claimed bexleyheath was covered, yet he didn't even know where the £300 a week gala was!!!!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Herne Bay area was absolutely stone when I went.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Chuzzys (on different versions) were all 'there' Flotch, longest run I think I EVA had on a set of GGG's by a mile. Pubs along front were gash fruitwise by a few miles away? £'s.

I'm sorry but i don't buy into this 'kent covered' 'london battered' 'midlands fucked' bollox. I woke up to find my own town dead in various areas sun morning, but a quick switch and off the radar stuff yielded a 2 sheet in 2.5 hours.

Anywhere can be ready at anytime.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

The one time I went the Chuzzy's were dead. A Golden Game was 80 in to hold.

The town dead on a Sunday morning would suggest somebody going around Saturday evening. Maybe Eiklecamp is changing his schedule! He's been around Ips/Colch area an awful lot lately. Thing is there's not much about now. The odd super hold or grid which has no value. A couple of Electrocoins which are hit and miss.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Essex leis Alien, not boarding. Tuck electro dead on 50, ready on buggy, first board NR, STILL there, £40 back for Fangs. First must of been hidden IM, green Gilbert lit!!!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Green Gilbert!!! Dead on 50 is strange. Maybe a local got lucky. Essex Leisure Alien still there! Haven't played it lately.
BFK

Post by BFK »

I know and am with an outskirt SH landlord who assures me that if the same faces try again, it will be locked door and pulled curtains.

Being an ex rugby player(the landlord) and with the down and outs that frequent the place I say good luck to them whoever it is!!!!

Andy from the Tuck said nobody had been in as far as he knew. I've since found out that the alien pub is owned by same guys as that own a certain cafe, one half of which I played at darts tonight. He's aware of players hitting it and has agreed a 50/50 split and he'll bar every1 else.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

SH outskirts must be somewhere near the army barracks?
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

yawn...... :?
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Change It Dude!!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

No lose....................No Lose Streak!
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

Let this be a warning to those of you who want to "play dumb" now about this "thing" which you're "not" doing, I'm not even remotely interested in hearing/reading the lies and excuses after its all over. Names are being taken down here and behaviour is being closely assessed. It will be amazing when in a few days you'll all be talking about having "known" about this before today. I'll just remember this date and cross off some names when I know for sure who knows what and I WILL find out. Obviously I already know what is known but this serves as a good experimentation opportunity. Perhaps some of you need to start writing some PMs... or your own obituaries. No one gets more than 1 chance with the Master. :x :shock:

Continued denial will only serve you negatively. 8)
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
now_then

Post by now_then »

OK. Leprechauns Gold must have an empty then. 3 blokes got a few jackpots out last night. Before that they were asking about the poker league.
luckyleps84

lol

Post by luckyleps84 »

Gotta love the p6 . U should of said hi mate