Harassment

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Harassment

Post by thecannonball89 »

Had police come round last night, to issue me with a harasment order because i kept ringing a pub that owed me £40, the owner turned it off while colecting out, Hes robbed me and i end up with the police at my door, I am not aloud to contact the pub or go inside, So basicly he can take £40 and then say he doesnt want me contacting the pub.
dan69

Post by dan69 »

Contact whoever sited the machine?
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

dan69 wrote:Contact whoever sited the machine?
worked for me...well sort of they didn't admit fault but i got a refund of sorts in the end
Attachments
letter_111.jpg
letter_111.jpg (161.97 KiB) Viewed 312 times
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

It's difficult too do anything about something like this to be honest. People just think you are a degenerate gambler who is pissed about losing a few quid so assume you are lying and no-one would bother taking someone to court for 40 sheets. Loads of people are having trouble with landlords now sadly.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Stick with it and you should get your money. Is it gamestec by any chance
thecannonball89

Tunmore
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Have you phoned them and told them about it. I shall phone the pub for you if need be. Or have you phoned the tunmore
thecannonball89

Im going to ring tunmore in the morning and explain my situation
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Good man don't give up against it. They O you money. Let us know how you get on
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I lost 50 sheets under similar cirumstances on new years eve. I was bored so started forcing that shitty gold mine and was on about 47 quid in the cash meter, now everytime they call last orders in this pub they quickly turn the lights on and off and the fruity went off with it :x I was at the bar like a bullet kickin off and they switched it off and said I would have to wait for an engineer to come out. I tried to explain that the win was not banked so the amount won't show up when the engineer checks it out. I even said don't worry about it, just switch it back on and I will get it back because as much as I criticise this machine, it does respond well to a force. He said no, we had a big fight, I got no money back and barred by the arsehole. I have a crackhead on standby to put the fuckers windows through and that's about all I can do.
thecannonball89

The police rang me and said he was in the right if he fort i was doing somthing dodgy to turn the machine off, the police were called that night and i waited in the pub, they serched me and me my, and my mates car. nothing was found, at the time the police said to me i should go home. said il have to sort the money out when evryones calmd down, im pissed off now, its not the money thats boverd me its the cheek of him taking it, if the company refuse to pay me then i will superglue the mech and the locks on all there fruits and quizers. its going to cost them alot more then £40 if they dont pay me..
thecannonball89

deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Yes a small bit of super glue goes a long way.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

It would take all day to put the windows through on that place lol. It's not about the money for me either jack, it just feels like someone has robbed it from you really.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I will post a link of my pub tomorrow, can't do it now because I am using the girlfriends I phone. Maybe we can do each others dirty work in areas were we are unknown. :twisted: :twisted: