my 1st mugging

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
acen123

my 1st mugging

Post by acen123 »

this isn't particularly fruit-related but wow! got mugged for the 1st time yesterday (was feeling left out :? ).

Playing an old hot stuff in takeaway, i'm £25+ in to it when this guy starts giving me 'advice' . 'Err take the 4 cash knockouts mate, you've got the £25'. Yeh thanks, didn't realise that & wasn't going for the flat £25 anyway. Anyway, seeing as i was nowhere on the streak stack & not knowing the m/c much I backed off & took the flat £25. 'I won you that can you give me some money for a drink?' In the end i fobbed him off for a quid as it was useless trying to explain to him that he hadn't won me shit. He buggered off, then caught back up to me later, forced me on to the ground & managed to get about £30+ in coins off me. Stupid thing was i had £40 more in my back pockets doh! & he was trying to justify it, like he was only doing it cos i didn't give him his cut! Err if you're gonna mug me then mug me but stop wasting time trying to make out that you were owed it :roll:
Being from London you get used to people begging for money off you every 5 minutes, but never had this happen before.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

is there anything fruit machines cant do :lol: on a serious note did you report them?
neil222

Post by neil222 »

harsh
fat fat fat i tell you
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

bigv038 wrote:is there anything fruit machines cant do :lol: on a serious note did you report them?
Police won't do anything though, he will jot it down in his pad and that will be the last you hear of it.
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

No one does anything anyway.
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

Bad shit mate!

I was in an arcade a couple of years ago and had some scally playing near me, and i could feel them watching me. An hour later they saw me change in £170 for notes and leave, when i got to the carpark guess who was waiting for me :roll:

The fuckers took me for just over £200!

Luckily i wasn't hurt though :x
mjd

Post by mjd »

its a total disgrace that.

Sorry to hear about it mate
boom

Post by Guest »

Well you're not going to believe what happened to me yesterday, I was playing in some Quicksilver arcade and some chav come up to me whilst playing Pulsation (Red, 30p/ £25, is this a test machine?) and kept repeatedly asking 'give us a pound mate, it's for the bus (translates to 'can I have a pound to lose in one of the machines)', I just said no and tried to ignore him and continued playing and he eventually went away, when I finished, I started collecting the £38 that I'd banked (I came in with £10 so £28 profit, not too bad) and he suddenly appeared and stuck his hand in the payout tray to take some of the winnings. I grabbed him and pushed him into a S16 machine and all of a sudden he picked up a glass bottle screaming 'GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY OR I'LL GLASS YOU', I refused and he threw it at me, I ducked and it missed me but went straight into a Bar X type thingy and smashed the glass where the reels are, then almost as though it were planned two police officers came in and arrested him. Turns out he was banned from there but kept coming back all the time to hassle players, the staff in there must have called the police already to remove him, he was already in there when I went in.
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Megazone wrote:Well you're not going to believe what happened to me yesterday, I was playing in some Quicksilver arcade and some chav come up to me whilst playing Pulsation (Red, 30p/ £25, is this a test machine?) and kept repeatedly asking 'give us a pound mate, it's for the bus (translates to 'can I have a pound to lose in one of the machines)', I just said no and tried to ignore him and continued playing and he eventually went away, when I finished, I started collecting the £38 that I'd banked (I came in with £10 so £28 profit, not too bad) and he suddenly appeared and stuck his hand in the payout tray to take some of the winnings. I grabbed him and pushed him into a S16 machine and all of a sudden he picked up a glass bottle screaming 'GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY OR I'LL GLASS YOU', I refused and he threw it at me, I ducked and it missed me but went straight into a Bar X type thingy and smashed the glass where the reels are, then almost as though it were planned two police officers came in and arrested him. Turns out he was banned from there but kept coming back all the time to hassle players, the staff in there must have called the police already to remove him, he was already in there when I went in.
Should line the c*nts up in a line and stamp on their bollocks until they stop screaming :x
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Do the machines there have dividers between them?

Post by Guest »

No they didn't

This is what the arcade layout was like:
Attachments
arcade_121.jpg
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

cant see them stopping screaming from stamping on there nuts
spa

Post by spa »

Shite, did he have a weapon at all?

Did you come away ok?
mjd

Post by mjd »

Sickening.. Some people should be locked up for good
boom

Post by Guest »

No he didn't have a weapon as such (as in gun or knife or baseball bat etc.) but he picked up a empty Stella bottle and threw it at me, but luckily I ducked and it smashed a Bar X type machine behind me, one second later and I would have had my first glassing. The bloke was arrested for criminal damage.