emptiers!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Stevie S

emptiers!!

Post by Stevie S »

Just a quick plea to anyone who happens to come by an emptier, PLEASE don't hit the machines and empty the balls out of them because it not only costs others, but yourself also. Obviously this is clear to some, but others it doesn't seem to be. Look at it logically, if you go in and "drop the lot", the machine is switched off and the engineer is out the next morning to report a problem back to base and you're game is up. Do the maths, you can have whats in the hopper that nite, or you can be smart and just take a little £150 or at the very most £200 and wait for the float to repair itself before hitting it again, this way you will get a few months of steady profit and more than you would if you're a moron. Oh, and don't forget to have a few pints first and a crack on what other machines their may be first. Greed is a foolish thing and it will always costs you!!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I know a few guys who bank machines as soon as they get an empty.
Yet these guys STILL get info from the same sources!

Talk about never learning.
AMK

Post by AMK »

This site is freaking me out tonight.

Definition of Empty is
"It's empty"
"IOU £269"
... Join The Party!
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

AMK, i don't understand what you mean. I am saying don't ever walk away from a machine with a win that will arouse suspicion, and if someone does, they are an asshole pure and simple.
redlinesman

Re: emptiers!!

Post by redlinesman »

Stevie S wrote:Just a quick plea to anyone who happens to come by an emptier, PLEASE don't hit the machines and empty the balls out of them because it not only costs others, but yourself also. Obviously this is clear to some, but others it doesn't seem to be. Look at it logically, if you go in and "drop the lot", the machine is switched off and the engineer is out the next morning to report a problem back to base and you're game is up. Do the maths, you can have whats in the hopper that nite, or you can be smart and just take a little £150 or at the very most £200 and wait for the float to repair itself before hitting it again, this way you will get a few months of steady profit and more than you would if you're a moron. Oh, and don't forget to have a few pints first and a crack on what other machines their may be first. Greed is a foolish thing and it will always costs you!!
Can't see the point in this post. Why plead for others not to empty machines, why would it make any diffeence to you. If it's widespread its not lasting anyway, so take every penny is my advice.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Its ok doing what you describe in your original post if the info you have is exclusive, but if everyone is on it you would be stupid to leave half of the hoppers contents.
Cobwebs 👆
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

This is why the game will end, because as soon as anyone gets anything, they all hit a blind panic to empty everything as quickly as possible and cause a major downfall. I am not going to bother arguing with anyone on this subject, you either get it or you don't, but don't winge when you cause you're own downfall. :roll:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Your banging your head against a brick wall with this one mate!
Cobwebs 👆
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

first time i used a fruit machine site was over 10 years ago and this is similar to one of the very first posts i read there...
quizard

Post by quizard »

It seem to me that only point in trying to make a trick last is if it is one that ONLY you know about. If anyone else knows about it you may as well milk it for as much as you can as quick as you can. It seems that few of you guys can keep a secret anyway LOL.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Why do you think that on rare occasions you can come across machines that should have been re-chipped a long time ago but haven't?? I ain't gonna answer the question myself.
john32

Post by john32 »

&quot wrote:Why do you think that on rare occasions you can come across machines that should have been re-chipped a long time ago but haven't?? I ain't gonna answer the question myself.
Well done Stevie S, i totally agree with you, i would never bank a machine even if it was the last machine left unchipped,n i still have a few P2 Aliens & i look after them very well, i would not dream of banking them even after somebody may have tooled them, i would fill them up if it was short. :P :lol: :P :lol: :P
john32

Post by john32 »

&quot wrote:Got any tips for the 3:15 at kempston Lu, sorry John?
Once again i am not HRK, master of games or Pokerking/queen.
I am John 32 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

He also started posting after the disappearance of hrk, meaning he definitely is a long term member in disguise...
Bored of the grind.
clarkey1984

Re: emptiers!!

Post by clarkey1984 »

Stevie S wrote:Just a quick plea to anyone who happens to come by an emptier, PLEASE don't hit the machines and empty the balls out of them because it not only costs others, but yourself also. Obviously this is clear to some, but others it doesn't seem to be. Look at it logically, if you go in and "drop the lot", the machine is switched off and the engineer is out the next morning to report a problem back to base and you're game is up. Do the maths, you can have whats in the hopper that nite, or you can be smart and just take a little £150 or at the very most £200 and wait for the float to repair itself before hitting it again, this way you will get a few months of steady profit and more than you would if you're a moron. Oh, and don't forget to have a few pints first and a crack on what other machines their may be first. Greed is a foolish thing and it will always costs you!!
The fact is, if you know an empty then chances are others do as well, so if you leave it with money in some other fuckers just gonna come and take every last coin out of it, id say smash it before someone else does!
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol: