Deal or no Deal

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
griff50

Deal or no Deal

Post by griff50 »

If you were lucky enough to get on the show, what would your target be and would you be an OHO, and go all the way?

My target would be 23000, and as long as top 2 were still there, would then go for it.
4 rules of gambling:

1) Discipline
2) Patience
3) Never play above your bankroll
4) Know when you're beaten
BFK

Post by BFK »

I wouldn't set a target, just play the board accordingly hoping to avoid bad luck. Which in my case is not possible.

Or just bust it before selecting.
AMK

Post by AMK »

BFK wrote:I wouldn't set a target, just play the board accordingly hoping to avoid bad luck. Which in my case is not possible.

Or just bust it before selecting.

That's if you don't do your life savings en-route in the Mecca Winwall, followed by the car blowing up.
... Join The Party!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Love winwalls. But only if I'm halves with u!!
j2k7311

Post by j2k7311 »

Or just spin the producers a tall tale about how you're going to invest the winnings into a community centre which benefit your whole neighbourhood... That kinda crap ususally elicits some sympathy - they'll probably whack £75'000 in ya box. Oh and listen carefully to Noel's not so subtle clues which he drops throughout the game. Guess those cheesy shirts come with X-ray vision...
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

did ya see the one a year or three ago that the blind guy fucked up really bad..

he had about 5 blues and the 250,000 left and he no dealt on like £30k

he ended up with £50 or summat

next day (they film 4 or 5 shows a day so it was an hour later really) the next guy said at the beginning "i feel sorry for "blind guy" so im going to give part of my money to him"

so the banker offered him what he should have won plus a second cheque to give to the blind guy, he dealt on £40k plus £15k for the blind guy,

the sun newspaper did a report saying that he DIDnt give the cheque, he filled the name out to himself.....
bowie

Post by bowie »

I'd just squeeze Noel's nose and shout collect, eventually win a few quid.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Does anyone actually know anyone who has been on the show. The games a scam. probably contestants need to be in possesion of an equity card to compete.

http://www.equity.org.uk/
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

ther was one of my old school friends on it, the local "jock" ya know cricket captain at school and still is even though he's 33. he still cant let go of the captain part. and is still it at the local cricket club. he went away with about 11000.

it was a right joke when he'd been on, he came in the club thinking he was a twatting celebrity. i shit you not. it was painful to watch
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I know 2 who've been on,one got 50k and the other got 10k and they get pissed every night for about 3 weeks. All for free!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
BFK

Post by BFK »

Raymundo from Arcadia was on there.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Didnt one ov the guts who came on here get just over 18k
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

Some guy who lives in the same town, (Clacton), went on and got a penny. Think he was the first person who walked away with a penny.

Also some old guy who was about 85odd won around £20,000 and then gave the whole lot away.
spa

Post by spa »

Cash Pot for sure. Nobodys won it yet.
silent g

Post by silent g »

ive allways thought that £30k would be a nice deal.
then i'd have enough to pay off my uncle, provident, virgin media, sky, thames water, brittish gas, london electricity, vodafone, bt, tmobile, orange, o2, tesco mobile, asda mobile, tiscali, edf, bell insurance, natwast, and still have £16 left for 2 weeks shopping.

£30,000 is deffo my price :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)