funny momments

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

funny momments

Post by redlinesman »

Bit my lip and went into a dodgy pub tonight. Got a fairly quick jackpot and wasn't looking forward to collecting it out but the landlord then disappeared into the lounge part of the pub. I quickly collected it out and left the machine feeling pleased with myself - job done.

Anyway, I wandered next door into the lounge and there were 2 young lads with pints on a dond kicking up a bit of a fuss. They'd had about 60 quid in, took a £16 deal and the machine false Iou'd for £14. Landlord was having none of it and booted these innocent munters out for 'working the machine' He says to me 'bloody fruit machine players, can't stand em' I reply 'I know what you mean pal' and made my way out with a wry smile on my face. This little incident just tickled my fancy, and was in tune with my sense of humour.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Wow, that was a close shave!!

Funniest one for me - I was at a fairground where there were a few arcades.

1st arcade - I changed up a £5 note into £1 coins to play a crusty old Barcrest Buccaneer £5 jp. The guy behind the counter came out and stood behind me while I play off my credits. I guess he was thinking that I was a tooler or something. I was having none of that, so after £2 into Buccaneer, I left.

2nd arcade - Played my remaining £3 in coins into a Vivid Hypnotic £25 jp. Gave me invincible board, jackpot repeated twice to the tune of £75. Guy behind the counter didn't bat an eyelid.

Contradiction!
BFK

Post by BFK »

I got thrown out of a pub because I had slippers on.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

was waiting for some bloke to leave a TIOLI who was pumpin it and he took dond only every few times it offered it. He got offered 6 Cash Knockouts and counted up the wins next to the reels.... I then told him the shots are on the dond game. His reply "no your wrong" :shock:

he then said that when it 1st come in there he had JP and it repeated 5 Times :o :o :o :o and he only put £1 in???

he then collects DOND a few baords later and I ask "why did you take DOND? "

his reply.... "to confuse it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he was a polish sounding bloke who finally left it and i got MS after £30 in
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

BFK wrote:I got thrown out of a pub because I had slippers on.
Quality :lol:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

streakseims wrote:was waiting for some bloke to leave a TIOLI who was pumpin it and he took dond only every few times it offered it. He got offered 6 Cash Knockouts and counted up the wins next to the reels.... I then told him the shots are on the dond game. His reply "no your wrong" :shock:

he then said that when it 1st come in there he had JP and it repeated 5 Times :o :o :o :o and he only put £1 in???

he then collects DOND a few baords later and I ask "why did you take DOND? "

his reply.... "to confuse it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he was a polish sounding bloke who finally left it and i got MS after £30 in
So you got it at 60 in then.
Get back to the halfwits forum with the other 2 liars :lol:
AMK

Post by AMK »

I think funniest for me was getting barred for emptying the Party slots Wintime 7 times in the quicksilver! Not my fault that the manager kept putting the pound coins in the 10p hopper!

Lmfao!
... Join The Party!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

no fruitpie i got it after 30 in, like i said in the post, and you say clarkey is braindead.

Quite the keyboard warrior arnt you.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

wealth merchant
i got more routes than loreal
BFK

Post by BFK »

'Plays out the multiplayer wealths down felixstowe and puts lots of amusing videos on YouTube, the funniest one being where he has knocked back an OAR for god knows how much and then when he tries to play it correctly the spinny thing goes about £13 without giving fuck all and then resets the machine causing fits of laughter'............man!!!

No seriously, check it out it cracks me up!!!

What can u do?!!!!
AMK

Post by AMK »

The never ending feature music. It just goes on... And on... And on... And on.
... Join The Party!
spa

Post by spa »

BFK wrote:'Plays out the multiplayer wealths down felixstowe and puts lots of amusing videos on YouTube, the funniest one being where he has knocked back an OAR for god knows how much and then when he tries to play it correctly the spinny thing goes about £13 without giving fuck all and then resets the machine causing fits of laughter'............man!!!

No seriously, check it out it cracks me up!!!

What can u do?!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E9JEwYlkvU
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

A local in my pub being left with £70 or £4 on DOND...
He said 'it's gotta pay out as I'm £60 in'.

I bet £100 it was £4 in the box. He declined my bet, no dealt, and got £4 that didn't repeat.

And no, he didn't pay up. lol
Aww, how'd you feel?!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I like playing out them 5er wheel of wealth lol gets a bit boring tho
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

streakseims wrote:I like playing out them 5er wheel of wealth lol gets a bit boring tho
Iv played one when i stayed in haven camp not so long ago full 1st coin, cudnt get a mega streek, 80 in i orded a papa johns and went back to the caravan