Maybe perhaps

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
feeder22

Maybe perhaps

Post by feeder22 »

Would a location based website work? Private and invite only of course? Good bad? Dont slate me too much guys its only an idea
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

not a bad idea , with all the lists flying around everywhere etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

problem is , it would have to be super exclusive , with people who can be 100% trusted to share ,

1 backstab would render it pointless
Little discipline = BIG issue

feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Yea true but if its made private and that only trusted peeps will be able to gain access, any new peeps would need an invite from a member. I reckon it would be handy to have. Plus it could be like the more you put in the more you get out, could also piss a few people off if there hits are being done. Good bad? I'm leaning towards the good just need some more pro's and cons and if theres enough intrest its something i'd seriously consider doing. I use lists but there mostly for 1 supplier 1 area
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

It won't work, there are to many back stabers. The only people I trust is the people I talk to via not the web.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

this was tried before a few years ago and turned out the person who was running it was the weak link ( please dont take this the wrong way feeder, not a personal thing against you or anything like that ) so although even if this type of thing WAS set up id probably never hear of it, but with the calibre of info in there, money is the route of evil and someone would probably be tempted to cash in.. for instance, when on holiday, or near christmas/rent day on a bad month...
BFK

Post by BFK »

It's up to people to get off their own ass and locate. It's not difficult.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Only place I feel locations are necessary are when it's a fire pub and we fancy sending a whole lot of people down just to annoy em, win out of the machine and try and report a dodgy sky box lol
Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea but trust is the biggest issue. That, and the more people that know a location, more chance it's going to be dead, Joe Public isn't happy so machine gets swapped, dopey staff aren't happy cos it's getting"robbed" so more people to get barred.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Everyone i know with a list i.e. sceptre or dransfield ,leisure link all have a dodgy technician on side,ya know the score just ask them with a bribe in your hand.........
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

mr cheese wrote:Everyone i know with a list i.e. sceptre or dransfield ,leisure link all have a dodgy technician on side,ya know the score just ask them with a bribe in your hand.........
leisure link? I thought they gave up the pubs years ago.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Ya know what i mean lists have been floating around 4 ages now
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I thought about doing something like this, you could even set up a route planner with google maps, type in the fruit you want, it loads the co'ords of the pubs that have the fruit and voila!

Didn't bother as it would rely on people updating it honestly and well.... nothing in it for me!