Plant to increase % payout on club machines

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
SuperLineUP

Plant to increase % payout on club machines

Post by SuperLineUP »

Don't know if anyone else has heard but the government want to generate more cash by increasing the % payout on mahines with jackpots of £100 and £500.

But over 200 bingo and amusement arcades have closed in the last 3 years.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i couldn't care less if they put pub sector jp's up to whatever they like ......... bring it on , nowt to worry about.

but im scared shitless if they get rid of percentage based fruits , in favour of randoms , then were all fucked
Little discipline = BIG issue

harry2

Post by harry2 »

trayhop123 wrote:i couldn't care less if they put pub sector jp's up to whatever they like ......... bring it on , nowt to worry about.

but im scared shitless if they get rid of percentage based fruits , in favour of randoms , then were all fucked

Pubs were once full of pinball machines and video games. Look what happened to them. Also fruities take up a lot of space and effort in moving, maintaining them etc. If AWP's go random, companies can just introduce games remotely, a huge saving in overheads.
Roulette free since December 2011.
binsser

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by binsser »

apperantly within the next 8 weeks 2 pound a play is coming back in 1000 jackpots are coming and 500s will start to hit pubs also valuuuuuueeeee!!!!
Mr McStreak

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mr McStreak »

binsser wrote:apperantly within the next 8 weeks 2 pound a play is coming back in 1000 jackpots are coming and 500s will start to hit pubs also valuuuuuueeeee!!!!
You are wrong my friend. It is true that £2 a play is coming back, but the JP is not going to increase to £1000. I think the industry have got it all wrong recently. The sudden appearance of S16s and the huge jackpot leap was wrong, and now there is nothing to bridge the gap. The industry obviously feels as though reducing the stakes/jackpot is a backwards step, but in my opinion its the only way FORWARD. With £2 a play people will go bust too quickly. Arcades inland or otherwise used to thrive because customers got value for money. Now the ones still open are empty mostly. Who wants to gamble in an empty arcade?

Bring in random machines with a £250 jackpot, but at 50p a play.

I read in the paper yesterday that betting £2 a spin DOUBLED your chances of winning the jp, from 5000 to 1 to 2500 to 1. It really sounded like they were trying to endorse gambling.

For want of a more eloquent expression, what a load of fucking bollocks.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

There has been a £3000 jackpot fruit £2 a go fruit in an arcade near me for about 4-6 weeks. Fuck getting stuck in to that.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

harry2 wrote:

Pubs were once full of pinball machines and video games. Look what happened to them. Also fruities take up a lot of space and effort in moving, maintaining them etc. If AWP's go random, companies can just introduce games remotely, a huge saving in overheads.
The pub local to me used to have a pinball table! Albeit I saw it once, it was off, landlord said the mech jammed and he's just getting rid of it. I tried to tell him to keep it, but no success.

I would much rather a game of pinball than a game on a fruity anyday
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

binsser wrote:apperantly within the next 8 weeks 2 pound a play is coming back in 1000 jackpots are coming and 500s will start to hit pubs also valuuuuuueeeee!!!!

hope your wrong binz

if 500's hit pubs ,,,,,,,,,, time to start a small business / get a job etc / sign on (lol)

will we get a redundancy cheque from barcrest ? :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Mr McStreak wrote:
You are wrong my friend. It is true that £2 a play is coming back, but the JP is not going to increase to £1000. I think the industry have got it all wrong recently. The sudden appearance of S16s and the huge jackpot leap was wrong, and now there is nothing to bridge the gap. The industry obviously feels as though reducing the stakes/jackpot is a backwards step, but in my opinion its the only way FORWARD. With £2 a play people will go bust too quickly. Arcades inland or otherwise used to thrive because customers got value for money. Now the ones still open are empty mostly. Who wants to gamble in an empty arcade?

Bring in random machines with a £250 jackpot, but at 50p a play.

I read in the paper yesterday that betting £2 a spin DOUBLED your chances of winning the jp, from 5000 to 1 to 2500 to 1. It really sounded like they were trying to endorse gambling. Never a more honest post! Greed is there downfall! Why not let people have more spins for there money? Average punter keeps us going!

For want of a more eloquent expression, what a load of fucking bollocks.
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Sorry there! My post went wrong! Just agreeing that £2 is a joke per spin!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

500s won't be in pubs surely?? Mainly to protect people who have drunk too much, and lose what they cant afford!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I'd expect £100 JPs with no stake changes.

Wonder what the streak profiles within 2-3 credits will be though.

At the moment:-

Reds £100-£105 as a rule
Barcrest (new stuff) £80-£95

Think poker face/bank job can do £210s?
Has anyone seen a £210 on bellys? I've had about £155 Max.

I'm hoping Reds will streak for, say £150.
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

Perhaps they will go to 100, in about a year? But there's no way i can ever see 500s getting into pubs!...well not until the year 2020? :lol:
fruity777

Post by fruity777 »

I saw two brand new £250 club machines in a service station the other day. Anyone else found any?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

100 jackpot will probly kill the 25p stake off