Fire Pubs

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jeffvickers

Fire Pubs

Post by jeffvickers »

Should we have a Sticky Fire Pubs on here.

Would warn players beforehand, and wether its the landlord or customers who give you grief.

I have Flying Dutchman, Halifax, Ginger Landlord, accuses you of fiddling or stealing if you take money out of machine. Usually shouts "Get out of my pub, don't fucking come back, ameoba brained 40 something regulars back him up.

Ravensthorpe Hotel, Dewsbury, Fat Old Bald Landlord, intently watches strangers win on machine, takes number plate on departure (has done on last 3 visits (over 4 years)
JG

Post by JG »

I've looked through the mod tools and it seems we are unable to sticky things, or I am blind. So I can't help with the sticky.

The Fletch, A45, Coventry. Landlord an evil form of Geoffrey Boycott. Once we were imprisoned in there for six days, unable to escape, hounded by a huge dog and forced to survive on nothing but scampi fries, Czechoslovakian lager and a Baywatch pinball table.

Current machines: Fight Night and Cash Lines, both £10 jackpot.
JG
griff50

Post by griff50 »

Got barred from a pub in kingston in about 1992 for constantly winning out of a 'bolt from the blue' This used to flash on buttons for the win for those of you that aren't that old and also you could hold all reels if win was one away and nudge was guaranteed.

Pissed off but the previous machine in there was seventh heaven and some of us know what a few 10 p's did on that!

lol
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

hi, i had a word with a well known hacker from southend(a good friend of yours jeff) and he just made it sticky for you.
ming

Post by ming »

''Ravensthorpe Hotel, Dewsbury, Fat Old Bald Landlord, intently watches strangers win on machine, takes number plate on departure (has done on last 3 visits (over 4 years)''

stick FUCK OFF BALDY on your number plate before you go in.
ChrisBrighton

Re: Fire Pubs

Post by ChrisBrighton »

&quot wrote:Should we have a Sticky Fire Pubs on here.

Would warn players beforehand, and wether its the landlord or customers who give you grief.

I have Flying Dutchman, Halifax, Ginger Landlord, accuses you of fiddling or stealing if you take money out of machine. Usually shouts "Get out of my pub, don't fucking come back, ameoba brained 40 something regulars back him up.

Ravensthorpe Hotel, Dewsbury, Fat Old Bald Landlord, intently watches strangers win on machine, takes number plate on departure (has done on last 3 visits (over 4 years)
I think is brilliant idea and a must.

It really shows the current state of the scene when something like has to be started.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Badger, New Ash Green, near Longfield. Manager and regulars started on us over a Smash and Lep skill we didn't even win on. In fact most pubs round there are fire, also Railway Tavern is especially so.

Yacht, Bexleyheath. Fat landlord with glasses is legendary for barring everyone who even dares to win on a machine.

Chequers, Tonbridge. They just stand behind you for the duration of your stint on the fruit...

Bar 59, Gravesend. She just switches the fruit off as soon as young people walk in. Proper geezerbird too, got a right gob on her.

A few just for starters. Plenty of other boozers near me which could easily feature on Britain's worst pubs but haven't been particularly hard on me (yet).
Bored of the grind.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Oh dear, I can so relate to that mate. Haha!!!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Why cant chrisbrighton quote?
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

&quot wrote:Why cant chrisbrighton quote?
i wish i knew.

Help me out Mike.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

chris , go into your profile and scroll down to where there is a list ,check that 'always allow bbe code' is on, then submit at the bottom .

this should sort it. :wink:
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

mr lugsy wrote:chris , go into your profile and scroll down to where there is a list ,check that 'always allow bbe code' is on, then submit at the bottom .

this should sort it. :wink:
Thanks Mr L.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I'll help when I can. Griff50 if you are still reading this can you give me a location for that Kingston pub? or if you forgot the name just details about what's around it? I might be able to piece it together and try and visit. Must have changed hands a couple times but it's worth a try.
AMK

Post by AMK »

The silver slipper. Yarmouth barred for holding o b o on a GGG. Barred from Paignton arcade for getting a 70 on an alien. Barred from pretty much all of pubs in Chester for "winning". Anyone ever been barred from the services in the past? Lol I'd imagine that would take some doing.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

playwithrob wrote:The silver slipper. Yarmouth barred for holding o b o on a GGG. Barred from Paignton arcade for getting a 70 on an alien. Barred from pretty much all of pubs in Chester for "winning". Anyone ever been barred from the services in the past? Lol I'd imagine that would take some doing.
I take it that would be the Alien on the pier?

I got barred from this via the 7th Heaven shot.

Chester was a bit moody a few years ago, especially the pub opposite the Wetherspoons.