roller coaster 70

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
tommya

roller coaster 70

Post by tommya »

played one of these recently and the top went for 34 quid thats not even half the pot and i was playing it on a pound per play. whats the most or least people have had of these
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

The game is dog shit. I used to play 1, but after 6 or 7 times of losing on it I gave up. Iv had it do about the same as u, then gambled it lost. 200 later still no 70. The only game on them worth playing is them is ceasers(sorry about the spelling).

Post by 999329753 »

Played it once dean, I may have told you, in cricks. Took nemesis when about 20 in and it went for 50 odd. Was gone the next time I looked.
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

If you are referring to the Video Screen one, I also had a shite top.

About £25ish.

Should'nt be allowed.
darren

Post by darren »

If you think roller coaster is bad then check out the other games.... Youl find it a lot more reasonable than most of them.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Why would you play one of these lol, plenty of bandits to be out playing boys
tommya

Post by tommya »

the original roller coaster was one of the funnest games i have ever played 8 pound tokens just hoped it would be the same
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

thecannonball89 wrote:Why would you play one of these lol, plenty of bandits to be out playing boys
I didn't play it on a route, It used to be in one of my local pubs. So thought I'd give it a bash for old times sake. I thought I was just getting bad luck all the time. But by the sounds of it I wasn't. I was over the moon when it got replaced by a double take.
JG

Post by JG »

As a game I found it fine. Most people before playing a game have to rely on the help button, but thankfully I had the actual programmer there beside me putting his own cash in, which is always helpful.

I saw one top on this for £70, but it was well overdue and still there after and two * Big Money from just being there which both gave £40.

I had numerous Cash Climbers for £20, a Nemesis for double bars and waltzers is a bit shitty tbh. Last ride has a 1/1000 chance of Rollercoaster iirc and I did get Cash Climber off that as well.

Last time I played it, it did go a bit sour. I lost a bit on that random gamble, so I knew that was lost in the ether. Had a few Cash Climbers and had to leave it, had skill on the last bar one mystery but I'm sure it cheated :lol:
JG
Dr Paragon

Post by Dr Paragon »

This debate has been had before. The "top" on RollerCoaster is a minimum of £25 and a maximum of £70 (per credit). If £70 is there to be had, then it will award it. If not, its random. This was always a difficult choice between continuously blocking the end, or allowing it through and not paying a jackpot.

Invincible and a number of other Red Gaming machines did exactly the same. In face, you could get £10 from the end. Its the most popular game on the terminal, so in that respect we got it right. From a purists point of view, perhaps we got it wrong... it's still spoken about at GW's AWP office now...
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Yeah legal tender springs to mind when you mention reds lol, "oh baby" £10 shot, stop.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
PMK

Post by PMK »

Dr Paragon wrote:This debate has been had before. The "top" on RollerCoaster is a minimum of £25 and a maximum of £70 (per credit). If £70 is there to be had, then it will award it. If not, its random. This was always a difficult choice between continuously blocking the end, or allowing it through and not paying a jackpot.

Invincible and a number of other Red Gaming machines did exactly the same. In face, you could get £10 from the end. Its the most popular game on the terminal, so in that respect we got it right. From a purists point of view, perhaps we got it wrong... it's still spoken about at GW's AWP office now...
The reason its the most popular is because its an old classic, a fine game and playable by all levels of players. Therefore of course upon re-introduction its gonna get plenty of play. But only for a while......

You've turned it into a disgrace, only ever played it once and will never play it again. The board looks the same granted, but you should remember that on the old roller coaster the top DID give the jackpot amount and the chance of more to follow. On max stake this eats money continuously with little chance of any realistic return.

Its only a matter of time(or is it?) before any of the games on the terminal are 'hacked' and I for one will be chortling. You rip people off you will pay the price.

Stick to what you do best, making games where the most the average player is likely to win is the their stake money back.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've not seen one of these myself yet, but is there a £70 on the trail, prior to the RC feature? Like there used to be red bars for JP on the original?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
PMK

Post by PMK »

Is there f**k!!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

£20 is the highest reel win I think and that's on £1 stake.