infiniti - Caesars Palace

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
grandslam88

infiniti - Caesars Palace

Post by grandslam88 »

Came across one of these units tonight. Never played one before, som it was a bit of nostalgia more than anything else. the jp was 70 mega streak with the red sevens for 25.

All of the unsual playing behaviours were there. I got a the red sevens for 25 but didnt offer me the gambe for the 70 mega streak not too sure why. It appeared to be showing after the 25 but the way it was playing suggested otherwise.

i only had 10 mins on it , playing 50 p stake, as i was friends, but im going to go back tomorrow and have another look as it had rollr coaster on there as well.

I could remember the 25 or 35 version showed exactly the same as the 15, but does the 70 version ?

does anyone know whetehr all of the games are from seperate pots or not ?
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Yes mate they do have rollercoster on them and a few other games and they are definitely separate pots as me mate used to force a few different games on the same unit!! And also i think it actually says on the main menu but im not certain!!!
superfruiter

Post by superfruiter »

does it have all the old tricks on it
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Youd be lucky
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

superfruiter wrote:does it have all the old tricks on it
No it doesn't - but to answer the original question - the pots are all seperate.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Got red 7s on £25 mode, not even jp.