ever lost your temper on a game?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pokerkingqueen

ever lost your temper on a game?

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Was playing the roullete game on Juice today and put a chair through the cunt after it allowed me up to £69 then took the peece for the rest.

Anybody else lost their rag :) ?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

bit harsh, on a £70.. to trash it... maybe spit on it or summat but "putting a chair through it" is a bit ott?

seen photos once of a old woman who mashed a original slotto up after doing thousands and thousands through over a month or so, they reserved it for her each morning and all day, cause she literally did open closes on it daily for a month.
steven

Post by steven »

once put my fist through a haunted house smashed my hand up really bad, the police were looking for me i had to go to the toilets to bandage my hand in bogroll and keep my hands in my pockets till i got outta the area, wot a mug i was!
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP

Post by 999329753 »

Have seen an old boy, early 70s I guess known for liking a few pints and a punt, pick his stool up on a spoons and smash it through a colliseum cash. I could not believe it!!! The whole front shattered. He used to force it, what a shite machine at the best of times and that's just trying to collect wins!!

I was in dukes, Chelmsford, playing a party animal many moons ago and we all know how infuriating they could be. I lamped it out of pure frustration and the reels dropped about 2 foot!!! 3 of us crowded round it all dispersed in different directions!!!!!
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Obviously you have took your bad expierance and added some extra to make it look as if you're a proper hard nut.

The fact is you got done by a machine and walked out, rather than saying you put a chair through it because ify ou had; you'd still be in a cell now with managment pressing charges and the fact youve missed this from your story means your lieng.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I worked in an arcade a few years ago. Someone smashed the glass after doing their plums. Guy was really apologetic and the management decided just to replace the glass. Considering how much this punter spent it was a good business decision.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Glendale

Losing temper on a fruit machine.

Post by Glendale »

During my stansted airport days i once stuck a egg and bacon roll down the coin slot of a just done revolution! My fault read it wrong and lost my rag, was bloody hungry as well.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

I see some fat boy throw his ice cream all over a machine once :D
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

A mate of mine tipped over a crazy chair after doing his brains in
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Went on a stag do to Blackpool few year back went in nightclub think it was called The Syndicate anyway we lost one of the gang,he told me an hour later he was skint and could i lend him to see the night out when i asked why done his nuts on mc anyway bit later on he told me to go have a look in the cash tray walked over, there was a dirty great turd in it,he had gone to the toilet wrapped it in toilet roll and launched the torpedo in it ,Funny at the time but what a Dirty Bastard.Obviously i didnt play it just hope no one else did :D
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
badders2

Post by badders2 »

a few times and got done because im not a fast runner
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Only used to lose it when i did my paper round money in moon bug or rat race
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

betchrider wrote:Only used to lose it when i did my paper round money in moon bug or rat race
Used to love rat race!! Funny u should mention moon bug, give it a shove one day..and all the reels fell in to the back of the machine!! Shit my-self at the time, but never got caught...on other occasions say bout 86-87?
More to my shame, :o ops: if i took a heavy beating on a fruit, it was time to vandalise the bog!!!

lol can still picture people running for mops!!! :lol:
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

would love a fully working rat race
Little discipline = BIG issue

2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

trayhop123 wrote:would love a fully working rat race
Snap...can still hear the gamble going up...from 2p to jp...sound's full blast in an arcade... memories!!! 8)