Caravan help

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Caravan help

Post by thecannonball89 »

Does anyone know the avrage rate of a caravan on a haven or butins site? and do they rent them out for you?
keno

Post by keno »

Why, you thinking of buying one and renting it out?

Or have i read that Q wrong.

The prices vary depending on by the month/school holidays.
thecannonball89

I want to buy one yeah. do butlins sort out all the rentals and you just pay them like a site rental? just want one as an investment.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

A friend bought 1 a few years back, you need to make sure you pick a busy camp site.
A decent caravan sited ready is about 30K then you have to pay Yearly fees to the park, they'll then rent it out for you. But a top range Caravan will bring you in £600+ a week in high season devon way.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
keno

Post by keno »

I know Butlins charge around £4k for the site fee/caravan insurance/rates/gas/electricity.

And then you sublet or get an agent to do so.
thecannonball89

30k fort they were about 10, i always see them forsale on havens ect. must be a rite shit one you get for 10grand.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

10K will get you a second hand oldish caravan. The rental on them will be a lot lower. still make a few bob on it, but with the high costs of site fees you want a van that's gonna get rented.
I know from last year the wife wouldn't look at anything older than a 2007 to stay in. But then she does think she's a snob :D
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
keno

Post by keno »

gambogaz1 wrote:10K will get you a second hand oldish caravan. The rental on them will be a lot lower. still make a few bob on it, but with the high costs of site fees you want a van that's gonna get rented.
I know from last year the wife wouldn't look at anything older than a 2007 to stay in. But then she does think she's a snob :D
Shes not called a wag for nothin :wink:
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

To be fair if she were a snob she wouldn't be staying in a caravan in the first place...

Can't beat a good caravan holiday it has to be said!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mr McStreak wrote:To be fair if she were a snob she wouldn't be staying in a caravan in the first place...

Can't beat a good caravan holiday it has to be said!
Only took me 8 years get her go on 1. :wink: Couple of trips down sheringham is the only other holiday we've had in this country. I got brought up on holidays to Ryhl & Great Yarmouth. Great times.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

they also have a shelf life also so to speak,once they go past it you need to update it,which is a bit of a piss take really.

haven have been trying to flog me one for a few years now ,20k for a cheapo upto like 40k plus for a tidy posh one with free ring dings etc.

they'll even arrange finance (not sure on pro player status for that :lol: )

they "reckon" they'll let it on your behalf and that'd cover the finance!!! i'm a bit dubious as if it were that easy surely they'd just finance the vans themselves ?

the last thing i'd want is them letting one i'd bought for XX thousand out to a load of tossers for them to ruin anyway, you want some kind of vetting in place.
thecannonball89

Im not looking for ring dings lol, and sheringham? what a horrid little place.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Family member had a flat there, only decent thing was the little ice cream parlour, and the neptunes treasure in the pub on the sea front :wink:

But typical Southern Chippy didn't do mushy peas with your fish, Processed peas what's that about??
thecannonball89

Never been a peas man myself, more beans or just a pickld egg.