fun slot trick

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bigvito

fun slot trick

Post by bigvito »

:lol: I've been playing with my maygay for ages, with the good ole string-to-coin toofer. I've learned alot, primarily that slots have alarms. 99% of the time I was unsuccessful, its no prob dropping a coin in there with a string attached to it, all you are achieving is a stuffed hopper.

However, one time I got it right! I dropped the coin in there, and yanked it out right quick. I got my coin back and 36 plays! I figured I would get 5 plays as the coin normally provides, but I got 36! No idea where that number got from. Tried it again but the damn coin mech locks somehow when a coin is accepted, so it is possible to trick it but damn difficult.

Also tried playing with the note acceptor, learned that it too has an alarm. Damn I hate it. Back in the day vietnamese foke were ripping these slots off, I remember hearing that they covered a note in tape or something. Stick it in, get creds and joink it out. The note acceptor must see in infrared or something, because just folding a bit of it causes it to refuse the note.

Do you know any tricks? I know there is a market for ripping off machines, thats not what im talking about. my machine is from '97 and most machines today are newer and more secure. So I'm guessing there should be some tricks that still work on these old machines!

Fun it is to play with, anyway.
silent g

Post by silent g »

fun? fucking illegal u fool.
i hope you get caught and butt fucked in jail tooler !
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
tommya

Post by tommya »

not bright bragging about tooling machines on here kid
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

either a deliberate wind up from one of our more established members .

or just a complete moomin.
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

I'd just like to state before they think it's a good idea to go bloop or talk about agricultural machinery....it's not me.

I might have to move this thread into the 'tooling' foum, otherwise known as the 'deleted' forum.
JG
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i think by reading his previous posts i can deduce that he's only defrauding his own personal machine here lads, and being as he's based in norway and probably of viking descent ,pillaging is probably less frowned upon.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

put a picture up of the machine.. and we'll let you know what can be done to it

if its from 1997 you should be able to use a "bar" on it... depending if its the same as a uk style machine?
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

What a goat!!!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I hope they get you in the showers and fuck you up the arse
silent g

Post by silent g »

gmckee03 wrote:What a goat!!!
a goat looooool
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
bigvito

Post by bigvito »

Wow, I don't think I have ticked off that many people at one time! My gosh.

I am sorry. I didn't point out clearly enough that I was not talking about ripping off other people's machines, just my own. I have one sitting in my gameroom.
silent g

Post by silent g »

bigvito wrote:Wow, I don't think I have ticked off that many people at one time! My gosh.

I am sorry. I didn't point out clearly enough that I was not talking about ripping off other people's machines, just my own. I have one sitting in my gameroom.
you "practice" on your own machine. if you do summink on your machine and it works you wil go and tool machines in the pub/arcade and regular players (us) will lose money because you have illegally taken it.
bigvito

Post by bigvito »

slot machines were banned in norway on 1 july 2007. Not a pub or arcade in the country that has one.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

hence the sudden U.K influx of looTers called magnus and sven,beware ,they like to hit old battleaxe's .

also,they can usually be seen making their getaways driving fjords.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

blah, give the guy a break...

circa 1997 maygay machine in norway is gunna be an export one and be factory standard

the same machine in the uk will probably only be at seaside arcades and will be plated to stop any "funny buisness"

wheres daz watts's link?