Question

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bowie

Question

Post by bowie »

Any one know where the law stands with a faulty machine not getting reported, i've had a King's Ransom redding like fuck since 18th December, problem being the lo button isn't working, told the barman and he said he'd turn it off and report it to the landlord, went in last week, back on, few quid in and first board is glowing again, the lo button still isn't working, surely it's illegal to be operating a faulty machine that they are aware of?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

It not got a label on that you can ring yeresen?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
bowie

Post by bowie »

Nope, checked that.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

fvking coincidence that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, about 6 monts ago was a red (cant remember weather kings ransom or not lol ??? martin ?? ) in leicester train station with exactly the same fault lol ,,,,,,,,,,,, it went before it was fixed lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

bowie

Post by bowie »

Have a feeling it'll be the same with this one, been in a while, gonna go tomorrow and see if it's fixed, hope it is, good unit this one.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

you could buzz the fuck out of it and pot it from all red features with the bonus.. if you were REALLY lucky..
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Hows he going to do that?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

isnt one of the features slow shots on the top? Wait for it to go red and hope the gamble to the exchange is higher, then feature gamble it... Its a long shot, but if its had a lot through it it might happen!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Coudnt see it m8 lol
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

betchrider wrote:It not got a label on that you can ring yeresen?
Most machines have a company name/logo on them with a contact number.

Surely there has to be one?
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Had a broken coin mech on a p1 dial, staff knew but their attitude was "I'll tell the boss" and literally shrugs and smirks every time. Even all the locals knew it was broke and just said stuff like "well, we told you".

Phoned secptre and told them had put a lot of cash in when in messed up, and the staff wouldn't do anything about it. Sceptre wouldn't speak with or do anything about it for me as it was only the staff who were allowed to report it.

It stayed there at least another month.

Double hopper too(notey off of course)! Gutted.

Give up with your one Bowie, they probably wont fix it untill the locals start complaining directly to the boss. Doubt they'll pay attention to anything you say, esp if its in dumfermline town centre.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Just ring them up and say you work there!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

yeah, ive done that a few times,

usually all you need is the postcode, managers name, just pretend to be them

get managers name from one of the licences on the wall,
google maps the postcode..

you'd be suprised how fast they come out sometimes too
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

I was in Knutsford services a few years back, playing the Jewel in the Crown. Someone had popped the low buton on it and it was redding like mad. So I thought I would stick a tenner in and try and collect as many wins and features as i could. First bonus it gave me was number runner which i got the red sevens off it. On a three so higher for the thirty- five and the cancel button lights up for the bonus i so i take no lose for the top it pays out 105.

Sometimes you can get lucky even on fooked machines.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

commendable given you were obviously unable to hold reel 3 in position on the number runner with the button broken.