I'm awfully sorry, I don't seem to have any small change.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

I don't save Darren. I've admitted that. Just enjoying the journey with my ltd funds.

You lot can argue and bicker all u like.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Just had a lovely medium rare steak at the Belapais. Did I even
Bother with the lucky turbo dub power play in the spoons???

Nope!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Did barny really win prem darts?

Ffs.

More brains of my ltd savings.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Literally talking to myself.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Glendale wrote:It was ground rent of flats, not the actual flats, the ground rent was roughly 7000 a year on a long term lease, feel free to check goldings auctions website, sold for nearly 200k in the end! Good to see his loyal muppets running to his rescue! Can never take you serious gary after losing all your clothes to dave then telling the world how every landlord was up new years day waitng for the 100s to arrive! Paul, if you saved some money you might buy something one day!
So 1 minute it's something that another player said for a laugh and the next minute it's true?make your mind up lol
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

doingthem wrote:Fuck off you peasant
Would rather be a peasant than be you. Thankfully I'm neither.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Good for you mate.........you are 1 of life's real winners
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

If you ain't a success you have to accept being a failure.
Ruler of The World

Go back to your Facebook page Kesh, you're too good for this forum if I remember correctly?
Ruler of The World

doingthem wrote:Good for you mate.........you are 1 of life's real winners
Well I'm not a miserable, fat, mouthy prick who can only be a reel winner in life like you so yes, good for me :)
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Not miserable lol are you fucking kidding me and is that the same Facebook that I haven't been on in nearly a year........probably is but hey who am I to argue with 1 of life's winners ;)
Ruler of The World

You have no idea what life is because your life revolves around extracting money from machines in thieving/non-thieving ways, writing your little comments that you think make you look 'cool' on here and obviously going nowhere because it is a well known fact that you are a lifeless, friendless sad and bitter tosspot. You feel jealous at the sight of anyone enjoying themselves because you can't understand what enjoyment is when its not associated with gaining money. You may think you're a big man and show off about what you win and know that has gained you whatever wealth you have but no one else does - except in the literal sense of you being a fat big mouth with nothing better to do that try to belittle people who you are in fact inferior to. Perhaps one day you will realise what I have written here is all true but with your stinking attitude, I doubt it. So carry on being what you are, no one likes you and no one ever will the way you carry on, just keep believing you're top dog and that the world is at your feet you deluded prick!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Do I think I'm top dog?no,not by a long way and I haven't ever insinuated that I am,personally I don't see how anyone who plays machines for a living can think they are better than others,and as for friendless how the fuck do you know that,after all the years of being in this game what have you achieved FUCK ALL that's what,and you are to dumb to maybe stop playing roulette or other random based games,this is a player who goes in for a 70 seal and has no fucking idea how to play one,just so you can lose and come on here to feel sorry for yourself,maybe get yourself to GA,sadly I'm not joking,you have serious issues YOU CUNT
Ruler of The World

I think everyone can see from how we write that I have achieved far more than you :)
You've demonstrated through your idiotic way of measuring me against you that your life revolves entirely around what I have said... Seal The Deals LOL! Oh I would be so much happier if I knew what you know - in your dreams. I pity you, shut up for your own sake because you not only prove me right but also look more stupid with each reply.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Only in you're eyes YOU CUNT