01206562157 CALL TODAY

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I might walk passed later and see if his hair has turned grey yet.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

We could have the Fruitchat summer meet in the pub !
Roulette free since December 2011.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

That's not a bad idea. We might have to phone and book in advance. Has dose anyone know the number.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Anyone been back recently !!!
Roulette free since December 2011.
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Put an advert in a paper for a cheap Range Rover, say 10K. Put as im moving back to Turkey I need to sell asap as its illegal to drive a right hand drive car there as they use the left hand drive system. Get some one to park a Range Rover outside and take a photo. Then give the pubs contact number as the on the advert and watch the calls mount up
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

e4ans wrote:Put an advert in a paper for a cheap Range Rover, say 10K. Put as im moving back to Turkey I need to sell asap as its illegal to drive a right hand drive car there as they use the left hand drive system. Get some one to park a Range Rover outside and take a photo. Then give the pubs contact number as the on the advert and watch the calls mount up
Oh yes this is a guaranteed winner!

Done similar to my mate at uni and their phone didn't stop ringing for 3 weeks!
Bored of the grind.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Ha ha funny this post has just popped up again, I was going to bring it up myself. I just got kicked out of another pub in Colchester , the norfolk. Again I only went in for a drink wile I was waiting for a train 01206545257

Post by 999329753 »

Thought you were already barred from there mate. Is the fence fixed yet?,
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yeah I thought you was in Norfolk today!!!!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Ha ha yeah Norfolk i was that way. And yeah even better the fence has been fixed. I thought the would of forgot about it by now, scott ripping the fence down.... Great day. :D
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

John fowlers holiday park in perranporth, cornwall.

Basically got £80 robbed off me in here, wont go into detail but some bald geezer that works here, what a cock never seen such a prick in my life, will try and find the number sometime and the more phone calls the better!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Couple of quiggles in there?
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

GaryChandler wrote:John fowlers holiday park in perranporth, cornwall.

Basically got £80 robbed off me in here, wont go into detail but some bald geezer that works here, what a cock never seen such a prick in my life, will try and find the number sometime and the more phone calls the better!!

Enjoy :lol:
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

e4ans wrote:Put an advert in a paper for a cheap Range Rover, say 10K. Put as im moving back to Turkey I need to sell asap as its illegal to drive a right hand drive car there as they use the left hand drive system. Get some one to park a Range Rover outside and take a photo. Then give the pubs contact number as the on the advert and watch the calls mount up
That's a quality idea! :lol:
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Mystery_Plum wrote:
That's a quality idea! :lol:
Theres a few twists with this trick anyway. If you got the home landline number you can say as I work 6pm to 2am please call after 2.30am or the washing machine trick. Say I need as many as I can please leave outside as every one I collect I donate the scrap fee to charity

Final ones is the bar e-mails addy. There are thousands of online companys which give you free samples of stuff, dog food, garden seeds, coffe etc etc sign them up for that BUT the address gets circulated to 10,000s more so the mail box gets spammed to fuck. If they have put the e-mail addy on advertising things, will cost alot to replace