Lists.... A nice earner if you are a greedy c**t.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I suppose you could say it is the rebirth of Earth. Our planet cleanses itself. All fruits will be burnt. Not just burnt, but really, really burnt!!

Need to stash some of the better fruits in the underground shelters so that they can be reproduced when the Earth is cleansed.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Play Testers, Mr Twilly? You mean people such as a Mr Tyson who missed such easy things on the Paragon units?

Hmmm, reckon we could do with more testers like him.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

logopolis....

if you want to know more about alot of stuff, and this includes machines pm me your email, its like minded brothers who canhelp each other, machines are just a past time, compared to the bigger picture.... if not dunt worry about it
now_then

Post by now_then »

Now Then, Now Then. Enough of this silly talk about lists and planet xs. Why dont you just get up of your arses and check pubs for yourselves. I mean its not difficult is it. If you have to then buy a half and play the quiz. Should get your money back even if its a shit fruit.
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

and at houston........

im in south yorkshire.... and whats near to south yorkshire? NOTTINGHAM. if you dont know whats ther, then i suggest you go over to the sally army website, and ask if you can blow a trumpet or bang a drum for easter this year,,,,,,, oh i forgot its already gone, so i mean happy xmas my friend. and merry fish
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i respect , that you have replied .

i now understand what you are trying to say .
i will retract my tit comment , but have to adjust it to misguided loon.

of course i know that play testing goes on after release ......... and that subsequently a playtester could then afterwards find an exploit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

then there are two types of playtester ,,,,,,,,,, one that looks at his £400 a week wage , and thinks , hold on a mo ,(if i keep my trap shut) i may as well sell this info to a trusted top boy for 50 un-traceable un-taxable k etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, same as a bent programmer would .

then there's the other type , the trustworthy one , who reports his findings , and keeps his nose clean.

as we all know there have been lots of '' programmer put in '' exploits over the years

but NO WAY , NO HOW ,,,,,,,,,,,, is there ever gonna be a critical update list with the method on it .

a critical ,,,,,,,,,, is normally created by us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, something dodgy thats been put in ,,,, or something accidental overlooked by the playtesters.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Houston

Post by Houston »

ben twilly wrote:and at houston........

im in south yorkshire.... and whats near to south yorkshire? NOTTINGHAM. if you dont know whats ther, then i suggest you go over to the sally army website, and ask if you can blow a trumpet or bang a drum for easter this year,,,,,,, oh i forgot its already gone, so i mean happy xmas my friend. and merry fish

Have you been drinking?

Your replies are absolute bollocks.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

now_then wrote:Now Then, Now Then. Enough of this silly talk about lists and planet xs. Why dont you just get up of your arses and check pubs for yourselves. I mean its not difficult is it. If you have to then buy a half and play the quiz. Should get your money back even if its a shit fruit.

Agreed. Have to do that sometimes just to check the back of the pub. Surprising what you do find in the end!!!!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Surprising what you do find in the end!!!!!
So long as you don't end up finding something up your back-end, dependant on the pub clientele... ;)

Agree though, love going on a pub-check / crawl, part of the enjoyment, if you ask me. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

been drinking? lolol oh im done lads,

just keep in mind what made me reply to this thread, the 60 mile radius of players......

no comment any further.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I feel, what with the amount of images posted in this thread and such, that i must comment about it.

What the fook is this attach a picture that is then incased inside a massive great stupid pointless box type thing with an abundance of info all about said picture that nobody really cares about in aid of, or is it the standard way that the board handles attachments?

It just looks so unnecessary that way, i mean, who really cares about how many times the pic has been viewed, or the file size, or the name of the file, my guess is not that many people, as they probably, funnily enough, just want to see the picture itself without all the other crappyness in the way.

Just do it the easy way, google for the pic you want, copy link address, type then paste your link in between the ] [ job done, looks so much cleaner too, well i think it does anyway.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Ben twilly :h:
Oh my this forum needs you :D
Its about time this forum got shook up by a real pro :D
I mean just read the last post above me.The village idiot strikes again off topic :roll:
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

fruitypie wrote:Ben twilly :h:
I mean just read the last post above me.The village idiot strikes again off topic :roll:
Nobody tells JG off when he goes off topic! :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Mr Twilly, as a few have already pointed out, a critical software release is a fix to a problem that has been found by the pro's of this world, not by some miss guided tester who wants to fill his back pocket. You obviously now someone from Bell, but do you really think that this person has known about the problem the whole time? They will find out about it when certain units are emptied, which they then investigate and find the problem, fix it and critical release it. That my friend, is when YOU get the info, this meaning you get, in your own words, 24 - 36hrs to do as many as possble.

The great emptiers of time only get found out when info get passed down and passed down again and units are getting emptied left, right and centre. The manus then find out about that machine X has a problem and look into and fix it. Simples.

You stick to your "circles" mate and i'll stick to mine.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

clarkey1984 wrote:
fruitypie wrote:Ben twilly :h:
Nobody tells JG off when he goes off topic! :lol:
This is the inner voice of fruity pie coming over loud and clear on this posting.,,,,, Ah to be fair, JG is the chief moderator, so he is allowed to go way off tack, track, BLOOP, hic, sorry, this isn't an edit....,,,,,,,

He needs new material.

Absolutely. Here at Channel JG we have a team of comedic monkeys constantly stabbing at typewriters in the vain hope of striking comedy gold (cashpot currently set at huge belly laughs).

Used too be funny but no more.
ben twilly has taken over now :D

Did you hear that Nudgeman?
What's that Robin?
Well it seems we're facing the chop. Apparently some chap with wonky gentalia is shifting us off the primetime schedules. I fear not Robin. By the sounds of it, he cannot even do up his own flys in the morning, without waking up the local populations of roosting bats, we have nothing to worry about.
Fair shout Nudgeman.
Yes indeed Robin, now fetch me my Daily Bar from the Nudgeagents, I need one more of the promotional tokens inside for a free Buddylove video.
Off right away Nudgeman.....