Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
dsxof

Post by dsxof »

Hi,
Dan from Bristol, looking out for anything from 70's - 80's. Particularly Bell Fruit "TEN UP" or "PLUS TWENTY"
or JPM "EACH WAY SHUFFLE" or similar.
deeno

Post by deeno »

I think theres a few of us after Each way Shuffles lol
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

chipped.
Jack bauer
15Neighbours

Post by 15Neighbours »

hello all. great site.

one love
Mongo Moo

Post by Mongo Moo »

Hey, I'm Moo and I love dem one armed banditz.I play mostly on the piers at Blackpool as I'm barred from everywhere else for winning too much, although I do sometimes wear fake beards and noses to gain access to some of the arcades that have outlawed me. I know a cool trick and for my first post on here I'm going to share it with you all to help your pockets swell.

The trick is on an old 5p a gooerooa by JPM called "Nudge Double Up Deluxe." Sit tight folks because not many people know about this:

Now and again at the end of a non-winning spin you get what is called a "nudge feature" where you can force lines of matching fruits onto the winline to make the machine payout the corresponding amount of cash to those displayed on the plastic insert behind the glass panelled front of it. Now here's the clever part of this awesome scam: when you hit either the "nudge up" or "nudge down" button and the tight fisted machine doesn't give you enough of these nudge thingies to achieve the required matching fruit symbols on the winline, you can gamble the nudges on a double or nothing basis for more. Yes I know, you're all screaming "what? I didn't know about this clever little trick" at your monitors right now but don't worry, you're sorted, as I'm here now to help. Yes, what happens is that you just hit the red button and if the yellow "double" box lights up, you get twice the amount of nudges you started with, but if it lands on "nothing" you get fuck all. Double the nudges equals better access to bigger wins and gone are the days when you get just one nudge and you need two for that all important pair of grapes. So from now on, peeps, you can add this new skill I've taught you all when you have a dabble on this machine, improve your winning ratio and most importantly, add an extra dimension to your overall experience when playing it. Now get yourselves out there and take those arcades apart. I'm laying low for a while through fear of getting my legs broken by one or two irate arcade owners for letting the cat out of the bag.

Do I get my membership augmented for this valuable piece of information?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

oh dear lord
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mongo Moo wrote:Hey, I'm Moo and I love dem one armed banditz.I play mostly on the piers at Blackpool as I'm barred from everywhere else for winning too much, although I do sometimes wear fake beards and noses to gain access to some of the arcades that have outlawed me. I know a cool trick and for my first post on here I'm going to share it with you all to help your pockets swell.

The trick is on an old 5p a gooerooa by JPM called "Nudge Double Up Deluxe." Sit tight folks because not many people know about this:

Now and again at the end of a non-winning spin you get what is called a "nudge feature" where you can force lines of matching fruits onto the winline to make the machine payout the corresponding amount of cash to those displayed on the plastic insert behind the glass panelled front of it. Now here's the clever part of this awesome scam: when you hit either the "nudge up" or "nudge down" button and the tight fisted machine doesn't give you enough of these nudge thingies to achieve the required matching fruit symbols on the winline, you can gamble the nudges on a double or nothing basis for more. Yes I know, you're all screaming "what? I didn't know about this clever little trick" at your monitors right now but don't worry, you're sorted, as I'm here now to help. Yes, what happens is that you just hit the red button and if the yellow "double" box lights up, you get twice the amount of nudges you started with, but if it lands on "nothing" you get fuck all. Double the nudges equals better access to bigger wins and gone are the days when you get just one nudge and you need two for that all important pair of grapes. So from now on, peeps, you can add this new skill I've taught you all when you have a dabble on this machine, improve your winning ratio and most importantly, add an extra dimension to your overall experience when playing it. Now get yourselves out there and take those arcades apart. I'm laying low for a while through fear of getting my legs broken by one or two irate arcade owners for letting the cat out of the bag.

Do I get my membership augmented for this valuable piece of information?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i reckon i should just ban this twat straight off.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

after careful consideration and reading some of the trolling comments you've made on youtube mongo ,you are barred
Scott

Post by Scott »

A classic first post there, gotta be someone on the wind up lmfao!

Cheerz for the info tho innit ;)
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

mr lugsy wrote:after careful consideration and reading some of the trolling comments you've made on youtube mongo ,you are barred

Aaaah, don't ban him, can't we come to some arrangement? How about if he adds an 'l' to the first part of his name? On second thoughts i take that back, i don't wanna start another war of words up.
Cobwebs 👆
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I see no reason to ban him, after all he hasn't posted anything offensive on here, and hasn't for example, threatened to beat anyone up or anything, has he??
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Oscar wrote:I see no reason to ban him, after all he hasn't posted anything offensive on here, and hasn't for example, threatened to beat anyone up or anything, has he??
Agreed. Harsh, he's having a laugh, not threatening people and not promoting himself as a pin-up arse-kicker and money making machine who's on everything before everyone else but can't save! I'd vote him in over that lad any day.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

google mongoo moo and then look at his youtube page Rich. his wallpaper is made up of pictures of a down syndrome lad and he has posted shitty comments in literally loads of fruit videos slagging off lots of members from both here and potty. the cunt can burn.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

So it is decreed. Best to nip it in the bud early doors.