Edinburgh

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Mattb wrote:Edinburgh isn't that big really, there aren't a million pubs like London so you can't keep tabs on everything....for a capital city it's actually quite small i felt.
Theres loads of pubs mate you just werent there long enough to get round em all and local knowledge does help
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Apparently there are around 300, which is only about the same as York! When you count the number of those that are bars or without fruits then i'd say for a capital it isn't that great really. I must have checked a good portion of those i reckon in the 3 days i had there! Clearly i missed a load out too though, but i did find a p1 cluedo that i reckon no-one knew about....full, flying and in off a fiver?
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Edinburgh had the most pubs per head of population in the country 10 years ago and totalled 720 (ish). Used to be on posters when I was at uni. Its probably half that now.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Id say york has more pubs than average tho
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
bowie

Post by bowie »

That Hi Lo silver and Hall of fame in Dunfermline play pretty well whenever I'm there. And the GGG's are never done, the cluedo in the arcade used to be going all the time. The double hopper 4 reeler in the ladbrokes was a goldmine for 2 weeks because you obviosuly didn't know how to do the 2nd program. The x rated was sweet. All the Jumpin Jokers in Dunf were virginal when I did 5 of them (fair nuff, years ago).
The hi-lo silver in town has only been there about two weeks, there is two HOF's, the cluedo in the arcade has been gone for nearly a year, there's a new one nearby, the x rated has been moved to somewhere else in town and is still flying every time, as for your GGG's, don't touch 'em, i may be missing out but they bore me.[/quote]