Playing In Pairs

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
PaulKingLeeds

Post by PaulKingLeeds »

I have a local spoons with Jailbreak, DOND break the bank and DOND and seal the deal lol.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

solo is boring ,,,,,,,,,,,, pairs for company , banter , safety etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sod the money
Little discipline = BIG issue

Scott

Post by Scott »

We go out in a pair but never go in together, there are plenty of places i'm barred from so i sit in the car around the corner, and we alternate the visit if its really on top so your face is seen less, works for us.
Cobwebs 👆
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

used to play in a pair. Then my mate got a job, so i was on my own, now ive got a job so ...we are back playing weekends now. good banter, go out for food and its better allround. Trust is paramount tho, i know he wont ever scam me
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

your spot on mav ,,,,, trust is the number 1 requirement,

scott , martin , jg , myself etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we all know within ourselves that if any of us comes out a pub either 80 up or 80 down for example , its not even questioned remotely by any of us ,

its dog eat dog in a lot of towns lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

quizard

Post by quizard »

AMK wrote:Pure pots is the new machine X. They are just so phat with a capital P.
Do you play them on £2, £1 or 50p ?