Barred from a town

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
skinner

Post by skinner »

For some reason if im having a bad day i completely lose my appetite,never stop to eat food if losing.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Now now Mr. Skinner. Food is the best cure when you are having a bad day! And plenty of it!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I stop at a place on my route to get a black rock grill steak! (fillet) £23,,, 2 of them and drinks £50 hahahah!!! always think after!!! mcdonalds would have being £10
justice For The 96
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I've been out on the road many times and not eaten properly due to rushing around getting things done.

But I can fondly recall many lavish meals i've indulged in, the one that sticks in my mind is when I was in London. Me and my accomplice got an unexpected 4 figure ticket from a skill quest, and decided to spend nearly £200 of it on Wagyu beef steaks in a restaurant somewhere in the West End.

These days I usually settle for a Crowne Carvery.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Mr McStreak wrote:I've been out on the road many times and not eaten properly due to rushing around getting things done.

But I can fondly recall many lavish meals i've indulged in, the one that sticks in my mind is when I was in London. Me and my accomplice got an unexpected 4 figure ticket from a skill quest, and decided to spend nearly £200 of it on Wagyu beef steaks in a restaurant somewhere in the West End.

crown carvery YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! piss on the tobys
justice For The 96
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Mr McStreak wrote:I've been out on the road many times and not eaten properly due to rushing around getting things done.

I've done the exact same mate. Was in London doing all the sceptre blue noteys.... Can't beat a nice bit of steak. :-).

Fucking talk to me!