Lists.... A nice earner if you are a greedy c**t.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

totally wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as usual,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wouldnt expect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anything less,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,from you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,really,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

do you honestly think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that the testing stops when a machine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is out in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the pubs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

stick to tuppeny nudgers my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and whatever else,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gets you off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, flippa winna??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

you aint gonna,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get,,,,,,,,,,,,,me,,,,,,,,,,,to,,,,,,,,,,,blurt out owt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can gain extra post points,,,,,,,,,and take the piss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with excessive use of ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

or maybe you still dont know how to play machines, or...........,,,,,,,,,,,,

hang on i think iv left 2 eggs on the stove, let me just check,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nope the stink egg smell was your sour shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cos you wouldnt even know how to sort out a ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your still reading this far? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what?? you are,? ok

here's the real deal,

its like this, goto here,

http://www.electrocoin.net/phpBB3/index.php

enter username ben twilly

password wouldyacouldya123

then once in there email " chris" he's always on,
if you use a proxifier take it off,he will know,

ask him how his dad did at golf, and what the 12th hole was like, did he do it under par??

and hey presto just watch your (well mine) inbox fill up. seriously..

and i will delete this post after 30 mins, first up best dressed. and why isnt my name real? just look at that mess your folks gave you???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, try it you minet like it, or stop giving shite out, and maybe you minet find summat nice in your inbox, and bubba, who likes to de-flower little virgins like yourself, see i can be nasty too. and it gets you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no were,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :wink: shit that must now be worth at least 65 points
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

seriuosly, sorry if iv got the wrong idea about your ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,addiction, i have just read your other posts and you really do like it, or your keyboard is shagged, so i really do apologise. sorry. you really do like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i take it back, that bit,,,,,,,,,,,,
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

What twat types like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this all the time.
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

about the same size as trayhop123 by the looks of it.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Yes Mr Hop!! What's with all the commas?

And who is this Ben Twilly?

What's the deal?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yes i am guilty of the overuse of the ,

always have and probably always will,,,,,,,,,,,,

but it is generally accepted by the regulars , and isn't a problem for anyone ,,,,,,,,,,,, even harry never pulls me up on my punctuation . ,,,,,,,,,,, why ? ,,,,,,, because its still perfectly legible .

anyway nice diverting tactics from the real matter in hand ,,,,,,,,,,,, which you still haven't explained ????

i did say apologies if ive read you wrong ,,,,,,,,,,,, for the tit comment ,,,,,,,,, but if you cant clarify to the group , exactly what it is your trying to say ???????? then it will have to stand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Little discipline = BIG issue

ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

tell me what i havent explained, and once again sorry over the useage of commas, i too love em, seriously.

il explain whatever points you want, but dont ask me why this volcano has erupted, cos thats a whole different ball game, PLANET X?? nuff said
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

PMK wrote:Yes Mr Hop!! What's with all the commas?

And who is this Ben Twilly?

What's the deal?

Ha ha. BFK and Nightstalker and Diss and Dat and Roger Delgado and FLETCH!!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ok ,,,,,,,,, lets start afresh

you imply , that the real info to be had is from , critical lists .

but we as players ,,,,,,,,, erm ,,,,,,,,,, sort of create them dont we ..........

horse before the cart and all that

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

well ?
Attachments
images_1_914.jpg
images_1_914.jpg (3.92 KiB) Viewed 382 times

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

wellllllll ,,,,,,,,,,,, ???????
Attachments
images_2_140.jpg
images_2_140.jpg (2.3 KiB) Viewed 381 times

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

tit it is then ,,,,,,,,,,,, :P
Attachments
images_361.jpg
images_361.jpg (3.37 KiB) Viewed 377 times

ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

right i get what you mean,

check the earlier posts, and ALL my posts, click on username, and anyway

the "critical lists" come VIA directly from the play testers., or should i say one or 2 in paticular, please for one minute dont think that the testing of machines stop after they have been delivered out to the public, if you think that, your very narrow minded,

the "good" players can only highlight the said possible glitches,

think about the people who are EMPLOYED to test fruit machines, yes emplyed to test new machines, to find out every possible problem, with a new machine, this is a job. and sum men and women actually pay ther mortgage this way, they go to work at 9 and finish around 5 and all they do is play a machine, think about it, and then they want a bonus, how ??

pass on the really good info for a fee of course, im talking hot stuff here, not the bollocks that is already pre-programmed into machines to get the "player" hooked into thinking they have summat that know one else knows,

ever heard the saying "red-herring". and wide-ball??

do you think that a machine like the popular dond range, couldnt be manufactured WITHOUT the reel markings ect for the boxes?? im using this as an example. cos the manu's wack them in for the "medi-ocre" player. to keep em interested.

if i need to explain more your just simple. sorry if im on the wrong thread here, but simple and narrow minded will sum it up. i dont wish to offend you, just sumtimes think out of the box............. no pun intended to dond
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

ben twilly wrote:tell me what i havent explained, and once again sorry over the useage of commas, i too love em, seriously.

il explain whatever points you want, but dont ask me why this volcano has erupted, cos thats a whole different ball game, PLANET X?? nuff said

You know the answer to that one!! There is no such thing as Planet X. Its the Death Star, Nemesis, NIBIRU.
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

nibiru indeed, but it is the death or the rebirth of earth??