just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I actually have no problem with will as it goes, never met the guy that i know of and hes been in the game as many, if not longer, than me! Anyone who can make a living doing this over many years is always fine by me!
Saying that, i will always argue my corner and its fair to say i dont think we will ever go out for a drink! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Well this is purely through your intervention.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

so i write an innocent rough london guide post , yet you still attack me , its you and your superiority that there should be a vote on , not harmless redliesman

i bet if i wrote something about biscuits , you would say that none of us should have been introduced , apart from you and mcvittys
Little discipline = BIG issue

Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Biscuits comes from the French... "Twice Baked" ...your posts come from that familiar phrase "half baked."
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Noel's beard is also a food expert, when he was out slotting in London he used to pop into Le Gavroche or the Ivy or the Dorchester for a quick snack
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I find it all rather tiresome, bitter, sad... its like having Kesh back on posting his lemon drenched one-liners.

I don't defend people who create players, I just accept that it happens, there's nothing I can do about it and get on with things.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

sorry ahmed , can you not talk about lemons , you shouldn't have been introduced to fruits of any kind , you and any contacts you may have in the real fruit trade are not worthy

only will and the man from del-monte

Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Strange that lemon is never served with fruits and is always part of salad if not the physcial fruit itself, its own juice is... yet it is a citrus fruit! Same with lime of course, the juice and those drinks...er...Corona? I dunno.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Noels Beard wrote:Biscuits comes from the French... "Twice Baked" ...your posts come from that familiar phrase "half baked."
Pmsl
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

amazing wrote:Pmsl
Thought I could smell piss with a hint of BO and rotten teeth.......
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
amazing

Post by amazing »

superfeature wrote:Thought I could smell piss with a hint of BO and rotten teeth.......
Then maybe u should sort yourself out sir

I'll be back
amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:ok , the exciting twist

here it is

a few years ago on this very forum , creating players was discussed ,and frowned upon as per usual etc,,,,,,,,,,, and even back then i admitted the truth to my part , ,,,,,,, i dare say most of us are guilty of at least creating one ,,,,,,,,,

12 years or so ago ,i met tracy ,,,,,,,,, her sister tina and most of her family lived in nottingham at the time ,,,

now tina and her then boyfriend shaun were skint , not a pot to piss in etc ,,,,,,,, however i liked shaun a lot , he had a very witty swagger despite being on his arse etc , ,,,,,,, the four of us did the usual family things , like markets and car booting on a sunday etc , as i was slowly introduced to tracys buying and selling ways etc ,,,,,,,,,, i fell smitten for tracy etc ,,,,,,,, and so often took the four of us into notts town centre for drinks , or paid for a chinese back at shaun and tinas house etc ,,,,,,,, ok i may have been paying for most of this , but i didn't mind , afterall , i had money , was falling in love and had fanny motive lol

we went to skeg a few times to drink and look round eastgates market etc

during that time , i slotted a bit round notts town centre and skirts etc ,,,,,,,,, and went back to shaun n tinas at night to see tracy etc

now very early on in the relationship i was warned by all the family that shaun was a bit of a con artist etc and that he was on the run from the police etc ,,,,,,,, but i take people on their own merit , he hadn't done anything to me , in fact he gave me sound advice when it came to things like what car i should by next etc ,,,,,,,,, suffice to say ,,,,,,,,, shaun and me got on like a house on fire ,,,,,,, i looked up to him in many ways.

ok so back to the fact that shaun was skint for the most part ,,,,,,,, (not because he was a stupid person or anything , on the contary , he has a very keen intellect , )

so i made the decision to train him up ,,,,,, afterall if you cant help out your family , who can you help?

now i didn't just teach ,,,,,,,, i gave him half the profits aswell , such was my fondness for the guy ,,,,,,,,,, it was a time of phycho cash beasts , big brothers and simpsons galore , beanstreaks , impulse , red alerts , cashbusters , 5 liners etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the earning potential was great and we had many a 400 up day etc ,,,,,,,,, my only request for setting him up was that once he was capable of going at it alone , that he didn't do my runs in leicester that i had took him on etc .

things were fine for a few years ,,,,,,,, but one day shaun decided to fuck me over by doing my stuf in leicester ,,,,,,,,, to this day i cant fathom why he did it

previous to this , shauns house was raided by the police , and he turned up at my flat in leicester with just the clothes on his back ,,,,,,,,,,,, i took him in ,,,,, yet again i took him out and built him up again from nothing

yet after all that i had done for him ,,,,,,,,,, he still fucked me by going to my stuff instead of simply putting the effort in to find his own

why ?

so obviously i cut the info line dead ,,,,,,,,,, and shaun went into burger van building , got himself a work unit and started to make decent money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, despite him fucking me over , i still had a lot of time for him , and he was still with tracy's sister etc ,,,,,,,,, so i genuinely wished him well , but i made the decision to never pass on any fruit info again

but hey , he was doing well with his van business , and i was doing well slotting , so that was that

then one night whilst we was on a social in the rose pub in billbourgh notts , i made 120 quid on the alien whilst shaun was still out working , etc ,,,,,,,, when he got to the pub he asked out of curiosity how i had done and i told him , etc ,,, and i could see in his eyes he wanted back in the game , ,,,he asked if i would tell him the method , but i was once bitten etc , so respectfully no

anyhow he got back in with the rest of the notts crew , russ , martin etc ,,,,,,, and now im sure he's doing aswell as anyone

and i genuinely wish him well ,,,,,,,,,,,
he's not with tina anymore ,,,,,,,,, well thats life and relationships etc , so we have no reason to communicate now

i myself was trained up by an old (since moved away) leicester player called nigel ,,,,,,,,,, and despite the odd argument and not seeing him for over 10 years , he will always have my respect for my start

i like to think that shaun may one day feel the same for me

ok , so finally the point to all this ,,,,,,,,,,,,, amazing/shaun ,,,,,,,,,,,, take a bow

i had my suspicions , ,,,,,, from some of your previous post titbits ,,,,,,,,, you mention having lived in leicester previously , you called manny a tea drinker lol , that put you in the notts group frame , ,,,,, it had to be you or russ ,,,,,,,,,, but finally calling me mr c lol ,,,,,,,, you obviously wanted to be revealed then ,

nobody else but you would know my surname beginning with c

so , a couple of questions/points for ya ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1, you label me a hypocrite during this thread , saying a mod has trained up someone ,,,,,,,,,, erm yes i did , it was you ,,,,,,,,, but its no big revelation , i wrote about this on here 2 years ago,,,,,,, so if you feel theres more to reveal , go for it

2 , why did you fuck me all those years ago , after i set you up , put you up , fed you etc , and after everything i did for you ? ,,,,,, was it greed ?, jealously ? etc ,,,,,,,,, we could have still been trusted contacts now ,,,,,,,,,,, so at least have the decency to explain this ,,,,,,,,, you owe me that much at the very least

and 3 , why the sudden anomosity now , whats rattled your cage ? is it because ive started to go out with manny a lot of late , which in turn may have rattled poison russ's feathers ,and he would then go on to try to drive a wedge between all of us ?,,,,,,,,,,,,, it cant simply be me pulling you up on the ''right to remain anon thing with nobody to corroborate your alice shit can it''............ i would pull anyone up with bold claims who choses to remain anon ,,,,,,,

and in essence its proved my point anyhow , ,,,,,,,, you obviously have absolute fuck all on alice's , ,,,,,,,, if you had you wouldn't be spotted in notts recently and as often chasing perfects like the rest of us ,,,,,,,,,, , you would be making your supposed 500 a day , ,,,,,,, and knowing how clever you are (i'll give you that) you of all people wouldn't have brought it up on a public website , and you would have travelled out of notts away from prying eyes that know you etc ,,,,,,,,, your not that stupid ,,,,,,

anyhow despite all of this , i still wish you well ,,,,,,,, your a hard grafter and far from thick ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i just wish you had a little respect for the man who gave you your start

we were friends once ,,,,,,,,, more so ,,,,,, we were family .

Well lee I suppose u have earned the right to an apology for some of what u quote (some) that is........
Yes u did train me up hand shake for that and a thank you, and a hand shake for the short yes short amount of info after lol
As for I stitched u up by doing your area etc BULLSHIT!!!!
Your informant at the time was my 7 yr old daughter lol saying that she had been with me on a day out machining yes she had been with me to Matlock yes Matlock which she still remembers today, even though she is a grown women with a daughter now she can still remember the day as I done well and treated her to barbies etc so good memories for her,
And there would have been a handful of others when I was out visiting friends family etc if I was bored,
The start of mine and your problems if u remember right was all over a stupid months python in loughbourgh harvester which i rang u up about saying that I had done it and u went apeshit, errm well loughbourgh was never on the no go area anyway was it same as Matlock wasn't, lee hands up that I may have done the odd one in the early days and let's be honest if I had I couldn't tell u when and we're now anyway, such a long time ago, anyway boot on the other foot I wasn't left with a lot to myself anyway as u were all over notts sometimes so a bit calling the kettle etc,
Anyway I don't want to argue over spilt milk now and yes at one point I was pissed in the later yrs and did your area just because I could as you was spotted in Nottingham enough,

Don't u think doing the alien in my local public were my Mrs was assistant manager was taking the piss a bit!

Sometimes u don't practice what u preach as well u no lee!

Anyway this is what u asked for via pm an apology on this thread so now u have it,

So sorry for some of my past in my early days

Now bk to today
U ain't got a clue what I have and have not got now, u don't no who my contacts are full stop

And u openly admit to being a spoon fed player who cannot work things out for himself
Well I have the edge there then lee as I have already worked one method out myself and I have a very good one under way now as well!

And as of now I'm no secret faceless fruitchat member

As for your portrait of my past very nice touch indeed real good way to put the boot in advertise on a public forum all that you never mentioned that the reason I was on the run was because I had got myself innso much shit trying to get my ex Mrs off of drugs at the time, and I was in debt up to the eye balls and went the wrong way about putting things right........

Your family ain't perfect but unlike u my past is my past and I would never bad mouth them they were good to me in the past as was you, me and Tina u all only no half the truth on that one so don't even go there,

We'll lee I'm going to pm you my contact number then u can either ring me as a friend or pass the details on to the crank call brigade I'm not fussed it has an end call button

Regards SHAUN

I'll be back
amazing

Post by amazing »

Oh and just to add as that was over the permitted 10000 long thread

I have never thought u as a bad guy your a decent chap that's 100%
And if I was asked by anyone u are a very. Trustworthy person
That's why I'm so pissed u make out I'm not,
Lee I was making massive on the bookies last yr no loose lips sinking ships here kid

I'll be back
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

first , you obviously dont remember , it was a long time ago to be fair , it wasnt matlock , it was the pub with the archway in east gosgote , part of the run i took u on . plus another location , ,from another grass by the way , , but hey water under the bridge eh

second how could i be taking the piss in notts when it was me who trained you up ? , , , you wouldnt have known how to play anything if it wasnt for me .and as for the rose , you was completely out of the game doing burger vans during aliens , you didn't know how to play them or anything else during that period , so it was no skin off your nose was it.

anyway thanks for the apology.

like i said , i genuinely wish u well with whatever contacts and methods you may have

hopefully next time we meet on the fruit battlefield we can both be civil and adult , put all this shit behind us , , , i have now

amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:first , you obviously dont remember , it was a long time ago to be fair , it wasnt matlock , it was the pub with the archway in east gosgote , part of the run i took u on . plus another location , ,from another grass by the way , , but hey water under the bridge eh

second how could i be taking the piss in notts when it was me who trained you up ? , , , you wouldnt have known how to play anything if it wasnt for me .and as for the rose , you was completely out of the game doing burger vans during aliens , you didn't know how to play them or anything else during that period , so it was no skin off your nose was it.

anyway thanks for the apology.

like i said , i genuinely wish u well with whatever contacts and methods you may have

hopefully next time we meet on the fruit battlefield we can both be civil and adult , put all this shit behind us , , , i have now
That's fine like I say I cannot remember the pubs so long ago I started Round 2000-2001 time
I'm gonna send u a pm now with my number

I'll be back