just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

stay out of the bookies ROWT, just walk past them. stay off the 500s in arcades, you have the whole of London at your desposal. you can play fruits all day everyday and still have more and mroe and more to play
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Cheers JG but I know the methods I need to. I have most of a 20 mile radius worth of locations for every single machine, every company that supplies and a very simple way to make sure its all up to date - so why do I need horses, ponies, camels, elephants and all the vultures to help me out now when my hour of need is over and I've decided the only one who will help me is myself?

I'm not aiming to control a 20 mile radius worth of stuff obviously, but at least I won't be having time to go give my money I'm earning to Ladbrokes with a schedule like what I will have to keep as much as I can under control.

I will be spoilt for choice, won't have time to bump into people to have chit chats - I have seen where those get you...
Ruler of The World

maverick69 wrote:stay out of the bookies ROWT, just walk past them. stay off the 500s in arcades, you have the whole of London at your desposal. you can play fruits all day everyday and still have more and mroe and more to play
I will do Mav, not even checking key bets as no one even wants them anymore and I can't take more than 10 minutes on 1!
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

There's no need to be so defensive, I'm only going on what you post here. I'm not saying you ever asked me for info when we spoke, I never asked you for any either. It's not about that. It's about I don't want to feel bad and act like your mate when really I'd be keeping things from you. I don't like all this "it's ok he's incoming only" attitude people have which is why I don't really speak to other players, I don't like all the fake politics.

I don't claim to be a top boy but I don't want to share information I've spent money to learn with someone who by their own admission can't make money and doesn't bother experimenting anymore.

I'm glad if you're at least motivated to go out by what I said. I hope you work hard and develop yourself back into the player you once were. As for the "iron fist control", come on let's be honest I've been hammering your area for the last 10 years but good luck to you if I start finding it smashed more often.
Ruler of The World

You merely escaped my most hit zones, lucky coincidence! Let's just say I've been slack since What's In Your Box - think I saw you stuck on 1 of them in Finchley and was criticised by the woman sharing snake for pointing you in the right direction that day. I don't remember you ever pointing me anywhere on anything! Bear in mind you do more north London side and I do west, when I go towards Watford I see you most often, that's where our paths cross so since I don't go north to places like Finchley and Barnet of course you can claim you're hammering those areas - I can start going there if you like!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

do you think London is pretty well covered as a whole, i mean with living expenses so high, the London players must have to work hard
Ruler of The World

there's loads of players all over London, its hard to get a route that always yields good profits, you have to chop and change, re-plan certain parts and all that, depends on the level and standard of competition.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

do ppl got to rough areas to play or not...isle of dogs...brixton and the such
Ruler of The World

I don't go to them but that's because they are out of my way. I would walk into pretty much any pub if I haven't been threatened with death in there before!!!! Would be pretty stupid if I did I think!
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

ROTW:- You're welcome to play in north London as much you like. I mean we live in London, in case you hadn't noticed half the country treats our home as a free for all already. I never understood why you get territorial about your area when it's already got hundreds that go there.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

The Dark Horse wrote:How's about this? You drop the Glendale/Titchno vendetta and let it go (or at least pretend to and shut up about it) and I'll help you construct the valid arguments you put across. Not that anyone in here will listen anyway.
Hmm...you obviously missed my sarcasm. Never mind.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

maverick69 wrote:do ppl got to rough areas to play or not...isle of dogs...brixton and the such

Good area! Cant beat a millwall pub! Was there when they lost 7-2, i think to peterborough a few weeks ago! There fans were so angry it was easy money! If kenny jackett had walked in i think he was dead! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I was in a pub the other weekend when Stoke were playing West Ham. What a sad parody of bargain basement Danny Dyer films these 'hooligans' are.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

You ever tried a rough london pub beardy? Can be a bit nasty! Not a pop at you, just a question!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

5op in a pint glass, with dog ruff birds dancing....big black guy on the door....pitch black inside during the day....went in to do a going ape. im not scared of anyone....my old april was going like a good un. plugging it aswell in there pfffff what ive done for money. that was in the east end