just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ok , the exciting twist

here it is

a few years ago on this very forum , creating players was discussed ,and frowned upon as per usual etc,,,,,,,,,,, and even back then i admitted the truth to my part , ,,,,,,, i dare say most of us are guilty of at least creating one ,,,,,,,,,

12 years or so ago ,i met tracy ,,,,,,,,, her sister tina and most of her family lived in nottingham at the time ,,,,,,,,

now tina and her then boyfriend shaun were skint , not a pot to piss in etc ,,,,,,,, however i liked shaun a lot , he had a very witty swagger despite being on his arse etc , ,,,,,,, the four of us did the usual family things , like markets and car booting on a sunday etc , as i was slowly introduced to tracys buying and selling ways etc ,,,,,,,,,, i fell smitten for tracy etc ,,,,,,,, and so often took the four of us into notts town centre for drinks , or paid for a chinese back at shaun and tinas house etc ,,,,,,,, ok i may have been paying for most of this , but i didn't mind , afterall , i had money , was falling in love and had fanny motive lol

we went to skeg a few times to drink and look round eastgates market etc

during that time , i slotted a bit round notts town centre and skirts etc ,,,,,,,,, and went back to shaun n tinas at night to see tracy etc

now very early on in the relationship i was warned by all the family that shaun was a bit of a con artist etc and that he was on the run from the police etc ,,,,,,,, but i take people on their own merit , he hadn't done anything to me , in fact he gave me sound advice when it came to things like what car i should by next etc ,,,,,,,,, suffice to say ,,,,,,,,, shaun and me got on like a house on fire ,,,,,,, i looked up to him in many ways.

ok so back to the fact that shaun was skint for the most part ,,,,,,,, (not because he was a stupid person or anything , on the contary , he has a very keen intellect , )

so i made the decision to train him up ,,,,,, afterall if you cant help out your family , who can you help?

now i didn't just teach ,,,,,,,, i gave him half the profits aswell , such was my fondness for the guy ,,,,,,,,,, it was a time of phycho cash beasts , big brothers and simpsons galore , beanstreaks , impulse , red alerts , cashbusters , 5 liners etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the earning potential was great and we had many a 400 up day etc ,,,,,,,,, my only request for setting him up was that once he was capable of going at it alone , that he didn't do my runs in leicester that i had took him on etc .

things were fine for a few years ,,,,,,,, but one day shaun decided to fuck me over by doing my stuf in leicester ,,,,,,,,, to this day i cant fathom why he did it

previous to this , shauns house was raided by the police , and he turned up at my flat in leicester with just the clothes on his back ,,,,,,,,,,,, i took him in ,,,,, yet again i took him out and built him up again from nothing

yet after all that i had done for him ,,,,,,,,,, he still fucked me by going to my stuff instead of simply putting the effort in to find his own

why ?

so obviously i cut the info line dead ,,,,,,,,,, and shaun went into burger van building , got himself a work unit and started to make decent money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, despite him fucking me over , i still had a lot of time for him , and he was still with tracy's sister etc ,,,,,,,,, so i genuinely wished him well , but i made the decision to never pass on any fruit info again

but hey , he was doing well with his van business , and i was doing well slotting , so that was that

then one night whilst we was on a social in the rose pub in billbourgh notts , i made 120 quid on the alien whilst shaun was still out working , etc ,,,,,,,, when he got to the pub he asked out of curiosity how i had done and i told him , etc ,,, and i could see in his eyes he wanted back in the game , ,,,he asked if i would tell him the method , but i was once bitten etc , so respectfully no

anyhow he got back in with the rest of the notts crew , russ , martin etc ,,,,,,, and now im sure he's doing aswell as anyone

and i genuinely wish him well ,,,,,,,,,,,
he's not with tina anymore ,,,,,,,,, well thats life and relationships etc , so we have no reason to communicate now

i myself was trained up by an old (since moved away) leicester player called nigel ,,,,,,,,,, and despite the odd argument and not seeing him for over 10 years , he will always have my respect for my start

i like to think that shaun may one day feel the same for me

ok , so finally the point to all this ,,,,,,,,,,,,, amazing/shaun ,,,,,,,,,,,, take a bow

i had my suspicions , ,,,,,, from some of your previous post titbits ,,,,,,,,, you mention having lived in leicester previously , you called manny a tea drinker lol , that put you in the notts group frame , ,,,,, it had to be you or russ ,,,,,,,,,, but finally calling me mr c lol ,,,,,,,, you obviously wanted to be revealed then ,

nobody else but you would know my surname beginning with c

so , a couple of questions/points for ya ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1, you label me a hypocrite during this thread , saying a mod has trained up someone ,,,,,,,,,, erm yes i did , it was you ,,,,,,,,, but its no big revelation , i wrote about this on here 2 years ago,,,,,,, so if you feel theres more to reveal , go for it

2 , why did you fuck me all those years ago , after i set you up , put you up , fed you etc , and after everything i did for you ? ,,,,,, was it greed ?, jealously ? etc ,,,,,,,,, we could have still been trusted contacts now ,,,,,,,,,,, so at least have the decency to explain this ,,,,,,,,, you owe me that much at the very least

and 3 , why the sudden anomosity now , whats rattled your cage ? is it because ive started to go out with manny a lot of late , which in turn may have rattled poison russ's feathers ,and he would then go on to try to drive a wedge between all of us ?,,,,,,,,,,,,, it cant simply be me pulling you up on the ''right to remain anon thing with nobody to corroborate your alice shit can it''............ i would pull anyone up with bold claims who choses to remain anon ,,,,,,,

and in essence its proved my point anyhow , ,,,,,,,, you obviously have absolute fuck all on alice's , ,,,,,,,, if you had you wouldn't be spotted in notts recently and as often chasing perfects like the rest of us ,,,,,,,,,, , you would be making your supposed 500 a day , ,,,,,,, and knowing how clever you are (i'll give you that) you of all people wouldn't have brought it up on a public website , and you would have travelled out of notts away from prying eyes that know you etc ,,,,,,,,, your not that stupid ,,,,,,

anyhow despite all of this , i still wish you well ,,,,,,,, your a hard grafter and far from thick ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i just wish you had a little respect for the man who gave you your start

we were friends once ,,,,,,,,, more so ,,,,,, we were family .
Little discipline = BIG issue

johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Deep
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I think this admittance just confirms what a terribly short sighted person you are. Whilst it's to your credit that you may have had sympathetic motives, your attitude is built upon a total lack of foresight. And I put it to you that it's yourself who is really holding himself up as an unordained autocrat. It's you that is watching the scene crumble and doing nothing to stop it, maybe you are even encouraging it. Your justification? Well we can all get a job in a computer game shop when it's finished. Well thanks Lee, but no thanks.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Noels Beard wrote:Well ROTW, that thread was very much related to this. Part-time professionals, those kept in 'the loop' are also responsible for a lot of bad stuff happening. Just suppose there was a machine that was very good and profitable to myself, and there were three elements to my method: X, Y & Z. What tends to happen is, someone works out X and phones up everyone in the entire country to tell them about it. Of course X is next to useless on its own, but providing X to people might garner kudos. Lee, in his part time mould will no doubt here about X and pass it about, it's of no consequence to him. Then someone else works out Y and Z, but suddenly everyone is only one step behind them. They maybe see me doing a Y when I shouldn't know about it, and before you know it - we're all talking about X, Y & Z.

A fairly good example would be Alien I would argue, but many recent tricks have similar stories. Perfect Deal, LTD, etc...
There you go, that's the relevant point, I've been wondering how long it would take you to get there NB.

All players are not equal as Trayhop would like to believe, things don't get out just because people can't keep their mouths shut. Players who use initiative will always be looking for Y & Z and will therefore understand the value of X and keep it quiet. Players who are spoon fed will always take X at face value and if they dont find it majorly profitable they spread it round because THEY DON'T REALISE THE POYENTIAL VALUE OF THE INFORMATION.

This is a constant recurring theme over recent years as methods have become more complex and the reason why players who work stuff out themselves can generalise spoon fed players as big mouths. Shame it took 22 pages of crap for this very obvious point to be brought up.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Noel's beard you keep talking about me learning others. I don't spread info or train people up iv stooped talking to a lot of people for this reason. I really couldn't be arsed bein linked with everyone else anymore.

I could say you do it. I have no proof though so don't say it. You have no proof about me doing anything so why do you keep saying it.

I also the same as you got Into the game and wiped my hands with whoever got me in.
BFK

Post by BFK »

9 pages!!!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I resent your remark about 22 pages of crap, Mr Horse/Angus Burger! MY posts were all sensible and to the point. According to the wise beard, you shouldn't be playing as you are a creation, same as your 'creation'... etc.

However, even by his own admission, he was created too - but I wasn't. Does that make me some sort of GOD? No, I just didn't need people to get me to the point I got to and which it took others to bring you guys to. It doesn't mean I am better, but it does mean I never have to admit to having been someone's creation on the fruit scene and the amount of that flying around on this thread is just pathetic.

Yes the X Y Z example is a good one, but it is actually not relevant to his point about who should and shouldn't be playing.

Oh, and remember, he is ANGRY with your creator for creating you and ANGRY at you for creating your creation! He's even ANGRY with his own creators - which is why he no longer associates with them!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

And your point is?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

My point is for you to stop saying stud about me that you don't know. Simple really.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I can never post correctly to start with. I'm mortal drunk still of last night.
amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:ok , the exciting twist

here it is

a few years ago on this very forum , creating players was discussed ,and frowned upon as per usual etc,,,,,,,,,,, and even back then i admitted the truth to my part , ,,,,,,, i dare say most of us are guilty of at least creating one ,,,,,,,,,

12 years or so ago ,i met tracy ,,,,,,,,, her sister tina and most of her family lived in nottingham at the time ,,,,,,,,

now tina and her then boyfriend shaun were skint , not a pot to piss in etc ,,,,,,,, however i liked shaun a lot , he had a very witty swagger despite being on his arse etc , ,,,,,,, the four of us did the usual family things , like markets and car booting on a sunday etc , as i was slowly introduced to tracys buying and selling ways etc ,,,,,,,,,, i fell smitten for tracy etc ,,,,,,,, and so often took the four of us into notts town centre for drinks , or paid for a chinese back at shaun and tinas house etc ,,,,,,,, ok i may have been paying for most of this , but i didn't mind , afterall , i had money , was falling in love and had fanny motive lol

we went to skeg a few times to drink and look round eastgates market etc

during that time , i slotted a bit round notts town centre and skirts etc ,,,,,,,,, and went back to shaun n tinas at night to see tracy etc

now very early on in the relationship i was warned by all the family that shaun was a bit of a con artist etc and that he was on the run from the police etc ,,,,,,,, but i take people on their own merit , he hadn't done anything to me , in fact he gave me sound advice when it came to things like what car i should by next etc ,,,,,,,,, suffice to say ,,,,,,,,, shaun and me got on like a house on fire ,,,,,,, i looked up to him in many ways.

ok so back to the fact that shaun was skint for the most part ,,,,,,,, (not because he was a stupid person or anything , on the contary , he has a very keen intellect , )

so i made the decision to train him up ,,,,,, afterall if you cant help out your family , who can you help?

now i didn't just teach ,,,,,,,, i gave him half the profits aswell , such was my fondness for the guy ,,,,,,,,,, it was a time of phycho cash beasts , big brothers and simpsons galore , beanstreaks , impulse , red alerts , cashbusters , 5 liners etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the earning potential was great and we had many a 400 up day etc ,,,,,,,,, my only request for setting him up was that once he was capable of going at it alone , that he didn't do my runs in leicester that i had took him on etc .

things were fine for a few years ,,,,,,,, but one day shaun decided to fuck me over by doing my stuf in leicester ,,,,,,,,, to this day i cant fathom why he did it

previous to this , shauns house was raided by the police , and he turned up at my flat in leicester with just the clothes on his back ,,,,,,,,,,,, i took him in ,,,,, yet again i took him out and built him up again from nothing

yet after all that i had done for him ,,,,,,,,,, he still fucked me by going to my stuff instead of simply putting the effort in to find his own

why ?

so obviously i cut the info line dead ,,,,,,,,,, and shaun went into burger van building , got himself a work unit and started to make decent money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, despite him fucking me over , i still had a lot of time for him , and he was still with tracy's sister etc ,,,,,,,,, so i genuinely wished him well , but i made the decision to never pass on any fruit info again

but hey , he was doing well with his van business , and i was doing well slotting , so that was that

then one night whilst we was on a social in the rose pub in billbourgh notts , i made 120 quid on the alien whilst shaun was still out working , etc ,,,,,,,, when he got to the pub he asked out of curiosity how i had done and i told him , etc ,,, and i could see in his eyes he wanted back in the game , ,,,he asked if i would tell him the method , but i was once bitten etc , so respectfully no

anyhow he got back in with the rest of the notts crew , russ , martin etc ,,,,,,, and now im sure he's doing aswell as anyone

and i genuinely wish him well ,,,,,,,,,,,
he's not with tina anymore ,,,,,,,,, well thats life and relationships etc , so we have no reason to communicate now

i myself was trained up by an old (since moved away) leicester player called nigel ,,,,,,,,,, and despite the odd argument and not seeing him for over 10 years , he will always have my respect for my start

i like to think that shaun may one day feel the same for me

ok , so finally the point to all this ,,,,,,,,,,,,, amazing/shaun ,,,,,,,,,,,, take a bow

i had my suspicions , ,,,,,, from some of your previous post titbits ,,,,,,,,, you mention having lived in leicester previously , you called manny a tea drinker lol , that put you in the notts group frame , ,,,,, it had to be you or russ ,,,,,,,,,, but finally calling me mr c lol ,,,,,,,, you obviously wanted to be revealed then ,

nobody else but you would know my surname beginning with c

so , a couple of questions/points for ya ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1, you label me a hypocrite during this thread , saying a mod has trained up someone ,,,,,,,,,, erm yes i did , it was you ,,,,,,,,, but its no big revelation , i wrote about this on here 2 years ago,,,,,,, so if you feel theres more to reveal , go for it

2 , why did you fuck me all those years ago , after i set you up , put you up , fed you etc , and after everything i did for you ? ,,,,,, was it greed ?, jealously ? etc ,,,,,,,,, we could have still been trusted contacts now ,,,,,,,,,,, so at least have the decency to explain this ,,,,,,,,, you owe me that much at the very least

and 3 , why the sudden anomosity now , whats rattled your cage ? is it because ive started to go out with manny a lot of late , which in turn may have rattled poison russ's feathers ,and he would then go on to try to drive a wedge between all of us ?,,,,,,,,,,,,, it cant simply be me pulling you up on the ''right to remain anon thing with nobody to corroborate your alice shit can it''............ i would pull anyone up with bold claims who choses to remain anon ,,,,,,,

and in essence its proved my point anyhow , ,,,,,,,, you obviously have absolute fuck all on alice's , ,,,,,,,, if you had you wouldn't be spotted in notts recently and as often chasing perfects like the rest of us ,,,,,,,,,, , you would be making your supposed 500 a day , ,,,,,,, and knowing how clever you are (i'll give you that) you of all people wouldn't have brought it up on a public website , and you would have travelled out of notts away from prying eyes that know you etc ,,,,,,,,, your not that stupid ,,,,,,

anyhow despite all of this , i still wish you well ,,,,,,,, your a hard grafter and far from thick ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i just wish you had a little respect for the man who gave you your start

we were friends once ,,,,,,,,, more so ,,,,,, we were family .
Very good lee lol but how wrong can one be, I will forward your thoughts though pmsl also your twist is no were near as good as the real and honest account of the twist is it!
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

titchno1 wrote:My point is for you to stop saying stud about me that you don't know. Simple really.
Look it's nothing personal. Consider yourself a metaphor.
kong

Post by kong »

redlinesman wrote:Kong - the London units were untouched until around 4/5 weeks before the trick went widespread, this is an absolute fact. They were full every time I visited for months, apart from being the odd £70 light. There is only a really, really tiny chance that anyone will ever 'feel' me on a trick as my schedules are normally massive. High numbers of units are needed for any 'fully blown' for preservation.
To be fair, there were an absolutely enormous number of these things at the time, they weren't exactly difficult to find. Of course the odd one might be £70-100 short, but until the day I saw someone else doing it, there was no indication anyone knew. Its a relevant point to the rest of this thread, even if you keep things quiet and are on the look out for prying eyes, eventually someone, somewhere will figure it out.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Noels Beard wrote:Look it's nothing personal. Consider yourself a metaphor.
Ok will
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Noels Beard wrote:Look it's nothing personal. Consider yourself a metaphor.
Wow, another of those plain rude comments. Who anointed you as the Pope of the fruit machine community, Will?

All you have succeeded in doing throughout this thread is confirm why you are not liked and viewed as very stuck up indeed. I started off pretty much in your corner but you've actually pushed me over to the other side. I just seriously do not know why you need to do this.