streaking a pie factory or clone for 100 pounds sterling

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

has anyone managed this feat?

yes of course.
56%
no ,but i seen it/heard about it .
3%
no,it's impossible
3%
no, but i heard there's an ancient text that can prove it one way or another.
9%
no, but i wish i had.
6%
i have had close to 100 but not the full ammount
12%
no ,i'm more interested in seperate COB pots
No votes
12%

Total votes: 34

ob

Post by ob »

Mr McStreak wrote:I don't know what that guy is trying to achieve, but he's making himself look like a fucking idiot, mask or no mask.

What a fucking clown.

Next he'll be saying that reds do £175 tops........

On £25 jp. :lol:
Agreed, he tries to act all high and mighty, when he really is quite clueless comparitvely to some members, myself included on here.... hots could easily do 25 after the hilo 25, infact I'd say it's more often than not that they did do £25, rather than saying they were more likely to repeat.

I know you steven from years ago in mimms, you've never been a pro player, so stop trying to act like you are and get back down to earth.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

please can all further manuscripts be handed in for assessment before posting,this will enable us to check authenticity first and attempt to re-establish the posters reputation as "no yoghurt top".

thanks.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

steven wrote:
2 down for the melons wrote:Did'nt the chip for 6 shooter, come out early september 2002? I remember hearing about it, and then had the mis-fortune to play one..mid september
Yes correct young man, the chip was 'on test' for 3 months prior to distribution

steven

actually mate, thats complete bullshit... and now i know you're a little prick trying to act big...

i know for certain that the chip for pie factory and the clones of was an optional update... it wasnt a "chip on test for 3 months" it was just not considered a critical update.. so therefore, it they didnt recall the cabinets, they just chipped them as and when they could be bothered, as the trick wasnt doing the opeators out of money it didnt matter too much to them.. so it took a few months for the majority of the country to see or play a chipped one

there are still probably about 25% of the machines that are sited still unchipped

you are a gimp... please die

Post by Guest »

&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:

In all my pie and clone playing experience the "RED HOTS" rarely (if ever) went over £50 - let alone minimum!!.
Anything over £75 total run was usually achieved by getting the JP to repeat when gambling out the cash stack.

your joking arent you??

when they were everywhere you'd get atleast a couple of hots repeating a day and would go weeks between seeing the first pot repeat and this is when every other pub was a vivid and you were doing 10-20 a day.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

it is also available for emulation online.
I'm also pretty sure they wouldn't mention this nugget! LOL

Really mate, I think you're having us on here...! :D :lol: :D
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

agree with lancs

hot hot hot was a daily occurrence ,,,, every day

bake it was around 20 times a year.

as for the bake it followed by hot hot hot ,,,,,,, resulting in the full ton ,,,,,,, i can count em on one hand.

but it did happen , and on real a win , with the unlimited nudge rip.

lets end this now everyone,,,,,, ,,,, no more needs to be said .

lets just agree that steven is indeed,,,, a moomin ,,,, of the highest order, and that his manuscript is about as authentic as a 7 pound note.
Little discipline = BIG issue

2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

steven wrote:
2 down for the melons wrote:Did'nt the chip for 6 shooter, come out early september 2002? I remember hearing about it, and then had the mis-fortune to play one..mid september
Yes correct young man, the chip was 'on test' for 3 months prior to distribution

steven

Why did u consider me to be a young man! What post's have i made to make u think that! Im in my early 40's..but feel..err 35?????? lol

8)