Edinburgh

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

If most times he goes he does alright then his opinion is gonna be that it's not battered. Theres a few players my way which means certain places are pot luck as to which 1 of us drops on. But theres 1 little village close that I've never won in so thats when I'd calll a place permanently battered.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
bowie

Post by bowie »

I live in Dunfermline, it's not like Edinburgh is a fucking major trip for me, i can hop on a train when i want and be there in half an hour, if it's covered so well then why can i count on both hands the amount of times i've been there on Friday and Saturday afternoons on shopping trips and done so well in the major pubs on the mile and Rose street and George street, in the last six months. If it's covered by the locals then i would at least expect it to be dead these days out of any of them, but it hasn't been, so are you fucking sleeping on these days uber-pro? I watched a guy in Edwards a year ago this Saturday, force nearly two ton into the Vortex and leave his skin headed mate mopping up the eventual 105 out the tray as he went and forced a dead warped, if this the calibre of player then no wonder the city has been flying, if you and yer mates are on top of things why did yous let the p5 in murrayfield fill so much then get banked?
peter.clayton

Post by peter.clayton »

From Glasgow myself, but Scots might find the stuff below interesting.

SCOTLAND

DRAFT HIGHER GRADE MODERN MATHEMATICS PAPER 2003

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

GLASGOW REGION

Name…………………………………….
Nickname………………………………..
Gangname………………………………

1. Shuggie has bought half a kilo of cocaine for large. He wants to make 300% on the deal and still pay Mad Malky his 10% protection money. How much must he charge for a gram?

2. Wee Davie reckons he’ll get £42.50 extra Marriage Allowance a week if he ties the knot with Fat Alice. Even if he steals the ring, the wedding will cost him £587. And he’ll have to start buying two fish suppers every night instead of one. How long will it be before Davie wishes he’d stayed single?

3. When Rangers play Celtic, their fans sing The Sash every 10 minutes when they’re winning and every 15 minutes when they’re losing. How many times did they sing it at last season’s Cup Final?

4. Joey and Davie stole a 1999 green Toyota 1600GL with 35,000 on the clock – and got a grand for it. How much more would they have got if it had been metallic silver, done 29,000 miles and had low profile tyres?

5. Jake the Flake and Fingers got grassed up for dealing speed. The Flake got 18 months but Fingers got 3 years. How many more previous convictions did Fingers have?
EXTRA CREDIT: Who was Fingers’ Brief?

EDINBURGH / BORDERS REGION

Name……………………………………
Rugby Club…………………………….
Daddy’s Company…………………….

1. Gavin has a spare ticket for Julian Clary at The Festival Fringe. But Benji and Adrian BOTH want to go with him. How long does he cry before giving them the tickets?

2. Half of Peter’s friends say that they went to school with Ewan McGregor. Another third say they were in the same Halls of Residence as Prince William. A sixth say that their dad played rugby with Gordon Brown and the rest say Sean Connery was their milkman. Only one is telling the truth, so how many friends does Peter have?

3. Todd wants to be a lawyer, but is as thick as Edinburgh Castle. His daddy is a Freemason and a QC. How long before Todd becomes the Lord Advocate?

4. Tamsin’s Personal Trainer charges £250 a week, but has sex with her whenever she wants it. Jasmin’s Life Coach charges £50 a week but has refused all sexual advances. Which one of the women weighs 19 stone?

5. Princes Street is 2467 yards long. On average, there is someone begging for money every 195 yards. You walk at 3.1 miles an hour. How long will it take if you tell them all to sod off and work for a living?

HIGHLANDS REGION

Name…………………………….
Glen………………………………

1. After Hector’s death, Archie has to pay Death Duty on Glenbogle. With 25,000 acres, Archie must pay £1.76 for the first 15,000 acres and 90p per acre for the remainder, including VAT. How many people actually give a toss?

2. An Afro-American called Zachary Obisanjo Kokobobo asks a Tartan Shop in Inverness if he has any Scottish Genealogy. How long does it take to flog him full Highland dress and matching kilts for his wife and 10 kids?

3. If an Aberdeen supporter laid every sheep in Grampian Region end to end, how many people would be surprised?

4. If you caught a Loch Ness Monster 115 feet long and each foot weighed 27lbs, how much money would you make by selling your exclusive story and pictures?

5. Sorry, question 5 has been delayed by heavy snowfall and will be here as soon as the Cockbridge – Tomintoul road re-opens in the spring!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Uber pro from Edinbrugh hahahahaha, thats why I absolutley smashed it and so did Matt with the power5, I took the P5 in the standing order to absolute kingdom come which was ahead by the way!

The P1 Dial in the arcade on the front seemed to have £100 in it aswel only being a single hopper is ok!!

Sick player!!
justice For The 96
bowie

Post by bowie »

I played the p5 the day it came in, there was a Scotland game on, i left 60 in it from full, went back the day after and it had taken 70 back, left 30 in it, was working the next two days and then went back and it was off, i imagine that in those two days Anfield had done his damage, i've only played Stoppers a few times as i have never had any local but there is still one in the Nobles on Princes street, so don't know if that's the one your on about. Couldn't tell you what prog it's on now.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Actually, it's not p1 anymore as the change doesn't work.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

A good pal of mine lives there but every fortnight goes on a road trip but i think its to big to cover every machine anyway.I mean bowie were you doing the 2 lucky strikes in the centre?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
bowie

Post by bowie »

I've not played that long, i've never done one.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Edinburgh isn't that big really, there aren't a million pubs like London so you can't keep tabs on everything....for a capital city it's actually quite small i felt.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Who ever says that there is a city in the uk that doesn't get burnt is chatting shit.
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

GaryChandler wrote:Who ever says that there is a city in the uk that doesn't get burnt is chatting shit.
Did you say it by any chance?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Can horse racing goat be banned?
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

I'm not gonna argue with kids that dont know what there talking about, any player with any proper experience and sence knows the score.

The citys well covered. Full stop.

As for stuff 6months - a year ago I personnal rarely played the city center as there was no point, far more easier cash to be made driving about. Far better rate of pay than spending all day on a dead p5, shocker eh anfeild?! There are other playable machines in the world but you'd never know it the way you talk. P5 was a very poor empty afterall.

Is it worth mentioning that I rarely play the reds in the center either? Better stuff, must be simply that my battered town is a completely different level from yours.

If you really make that much in edinburgh, why aint you there every weeken/twice a week??

That Hi Lo silver and Hall of fame in Dunfermline play pretty well whenever I'm there. And the GGG's are never done, the cluedo in the arcade used to be going all the time. The double hopper 4 reeler in the ladbrokes was a goldmine for 2 weeks because you obviosuly didn't know how to do the 2nd program. The x rated was sweet. All the Jumpin Jokers in Dunf were virginal when I did 5 of them (fair nuff, years ago).
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

yeah ok, well i dont care we left the town on bricks anyway! There was enought stuff there when i was up there to make hell of a living!
justice For The 96
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

bowie wrote:I've not played that long, i've never done one.
They were there just about a year and half ago
The Duke of betchington Betchrider