old player from burton saying hi to current players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Didnt you do harlow mecca mart?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

;) x
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

and why take the piss out of someone for having a 3 years old TT? surely sour grapes or a personal vendetta. what do you drive gary? a 2013 R8?
Going skint....
gumsy

Post by gumsy »

Perfect Game in Quicksilver
gumsy

Post by gumsy »

smurf boy wrote:go back 2 work u will struggle round there
Yes Lanar. Stay off my patch lol. How's things mate?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

;) x
Going skint....
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I didn't really care for playing fruits, I just liked a gamble but insults I got from fruit chat made me want to smash fruits, same applies to alot of others.

Its not nicknamed "fruit brag" for nothing.

If someone loses on a flicker then either don't reply or be nice don't start by saying "nob" or even worse "tell me where that fruit is coz it will make me loads you mug" why call people mugs when they PAY your way? Would you greet a customer as a mug? after all you would not do that in a pub infront of them would you? So in turn your gonna create another player and then moan when you find him in your local doing all the same tricks as you.

We are all guilty of it from.time to time but that's why 50,000 people now check perfects everyday. I may even fill out my JSA for saying the work i am looking for is perfect deals and megas because i bet even the tax man is aware of em now lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Me and OB having inferior knowledge? this all started from you and Glendale trying to make it obvious you are/have been doing something everyone else isn't, and thats the same as most of your posts, and to think i get info from Norwich just shows how little you know about me....

I miss out on clue's all the time, but when two people are acting like they are always working things out, always throwing hints at things trying to make people think they have been doing them for ages, when i know they haven't, just winds me up.

Also if you have something new, why would you come on here to show off? how many people do you think have found out all the tells on the different games on the T7's through Glendale's bragging post?
JG

Post by JG »

Is doing a block of three Rainbow Riches on the first reel a good sign?

Cheers gumsy, I can't stand Perfect Games myself. No blue oval topped B3s?
JG
ob

Post by ob »

bubbles wrote:not knocking either of you but ob and gary would look better not ridiculing others from an inferior knowledgebase. both seem honest decent types but it appears ob hasn't heard much recently (even recent big one info) and although gary may think he gets everything from his norwich mentor, all the fruits in his area have been lining a select fews pockets. embarrassing really to suggest happy hour or reset value...
You are assuming an inferior knowledge base, yet you don't know me. Most of the stuff I play is probably foreign to most players, but I just don't care to mention it, as it is pointless, it only serves as a brag and even in saying it now, I'm only doing so to counter your point.

Sometimes I can be behind on mainstream hi-tech info, I'll give you that. I don't have loads of contacts that feed me the info quickly. I suppose in essence when you say I haven't HEARD anything recently you're right!

Besides I was ridiculing others for bragging and general childish behaviour, nothing else, although some are full of shit blatently!
gumsy

Post by gumsy »

JG wrote:Is doing a block of three Rainbow Riches on the first reel a good sign?

Cheers gumsy, I can't stand Perfect Games myself. No blue oval topped B3s?
Don't really go in there. Can't stand the place but ill have a look for you JG.
JG

Post by JG »

Cheers, I appreciate that. No rush, only If you're passing like.
JG
gumsy

Post by gumsy »

JG wrote:Cheers, I appreciate that. No rush, only If you're passing like.
I live in Burton so no bother
smurf boy

Post by smurf boy »

Someone's got 2 it's a shit hole that stinks
smurf boy

Post by smurf boy »

and only bell ends live there