Why do all u fruit machine players hate one anouther

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ahh so thats who u are , ive never heard of ya either lol , im sure others have though lol , , , , but hey just to show there is no personal vendetta im not gonna mention your name, , , , i believe in your right to remain anonymous

cant speek for other mods though , , ,so be careful whose buttons you push amazing lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

My email contains my real name....Keyser Söze.

Still no VIP upgrade MODS.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Must say I agree 100% with tray's post about him being him, people knowing that, etc. Rare that I agree with him but it happens.

Wouldn't read too much into the names, I could create any name on an email address and then register it, big deal.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

mike seems to be m.i.a at the mo , but a list has been submitted for when he returns, , , its just a matter of time
Little discipline = BIG issue

amazing

Post by amazing »

Stick to superman lee u ain't got a clue who I am!
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Baldy, glasses, white and has 3 nipples? Like a game of guess who this.
amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:ahh so thats who u are , ive never heard of ya either lol , im sure others have though lol , , , , but hey just to show there is no personal vendetta im not gonna mention your name, , , , i believe in your right to remain anonymous

cant speek for other mods though , , ,so be careful whose buttons you push amazing lol
And I'm not out to wind anyone up I just don't like being called lier when I have a method worked out by myself,just because nobody else has fell upon it dont mean it dont work or exist does it?
Some people can work things out some cannot its that simple really,
I've spent a lot of time andmoney trying loads out for years I'm no mastermind but everyone deserves a method if they have worked hard for it dont they?
I have already offered to deal for another decent method!
Either no one has one of equal value they want there's to themselves if anyone has one that is

I'll be back
amazing

Post by amazing »

titchno1 wrote:Baldy, glasses, white and has 3 nipples? Like a game of guess who this.
Close

I'll be back
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

If I was you I wouldn't even think about trading. Just keep it to your self. Not worth the risk of it getting out.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

You give me your method first and you have my word I will give you something of equal value...
amazing

Post by amazing »

johncluedo wrote:You give me your method first and you have my word I will give you something of equal value...
I don't no you so your word counts for nothing to me I'm sure u can understand that,bloody hard to come to a deal without a clue as to what u have anyway, u no what I have!

I'll be back
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

amazing wrote:I don't no you so your word counts for nothing to me I'm sure u can understand that,bloody hard to come to a deal without a clue as to what u have anyway, u no what I have!
So on the one hand you are understandably reluctant to trade with someone you don't know, yet continue to advertise that you have a trick.

Either you are very stupid, or a liar. Or both.

The fact is if your trick was as good as you claim it is you wouldn't be trying to swap it, simple as that.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Oscar this makes me laugh so much - this forum is becoming like a car boot sale for tricks which don't exist. I mean, at least keep it to PM level!
ob

Post by ob »

A decent reflex method would be extremely valuable, I cant see why you would want to trade! I know more alices than any other machine out there by a mile!!!! Literally I could do a route of 30 a day in lovely chain pubs with no heat and even at a meagre 20 average per machine take away petrol cost and drinks would work out to 500!

I know of many pubs with both alice and lady luck or double agent even!! Maidstone spoons had all 3!!
amazing

Post by amazing »

ob wrote:A decent reflex method would be extremely valuable, I cant see why you would want to trade! I know more alices than any other machine out there by a mile!!!! Literally I could do a route of 30 a day in lovely chain pubs with no heat and even at a meagre 20 average per machine take away petrol cost and drinks would work out to 500!

I know of many pubs with both alice and lady luck or double agent even!! Maidstone spoons had all 3!!
As already stated in previous posts its a raise on each machine like a flicker and u are bang right £30 ish per machine and do the sums yourself that's what I said wks ago around 500 per day recovery time is quick as well, I don't need to swap just interested in what's on offer that's all, I also don't give a hoot what u belive and I can assure u I ain't a fool, im not the only one with this method another user of this forum I no of has it at least, double agent is not as good alice is the one really that it works best on, don't ask why I'm unsure myself, for those who doubt time will prove it anyway,

I'll be back