New Beginning

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

There are different types of lover tho Buddy-

Those that just fire their load in the slot as quickly as possible without caring, showing no real passion or having a clue what buttons to press.

There are others who think all they need is a nice thick girththy wallet, to constantly feed the slot and eventually get a result, once again without due care and attention they just pump away.

Then there are others who have smaller wallets but are able to use this to max, because they know the best way to not only give and gain pleasure they also know when the best moment is to leave the slot, knowing they'll be returning shortly anyway.

Those who can just row all night and all day by using certain pills, they'll stick with it as long as they can till they hit the jackpot and then get off, and immediately plough something else.

Those that pop up on the scene when there is lots of fresh stuff about, but these types have problems elsewhere. They never last long tho.

They're are the considerate types to, they court the slot, woo them into a false sense, before unleashing a surprise on them when they least expect it. Before ruining it and telling everyone about their conquest.

Plus those who invest in a model, to try everything on them until they get a sure fire way of pressing the right buttons and then go out and destroy everything in sight!!!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Then there is u Buddy.

The voyeuristic type, who like to film their conquests for all to see. Some people like that and others don't. U only seem to capture the magical moment tho, never all the times you have tried and failed!!!!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Like it or not. All these types who put pictures and videos of playable machines on the net are just hammering another nail in the coffin. I'm not talking about unplayable fruits but why draw attention to the playables? All I can say is I'm glad I don't have to rely on fruits for my bread and butter cos it's getting so bad at the minute. But I wish it all ended today, it's been good and I'm grateful but I still think about machines most days and if they were gone maybe I could use that time more constructively
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
AMK

Post by AMK »

Posting pictures of jackpot kings isn't really spoiling anything. For Christ sake even my 97 year old nan knows how to session these out. This is FruitChat, people will always boast about having a big cock or whip whid did dee doo empties.
... Join The Party!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I really can't be arsed with it all at the moment. I've been told someone round here showed a barman he's pally with how to do the banker bonus that's in there, so that if he sees anybody doing it he'll bar them, leaving the BB all for him. Fucking Madness.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Bfk......outstanding! Rofl

I got a couple of vids of losses but I don't really get the urge to vid when losing remember im not providing a subscription service I do all the for the Crack. I don't really vid anything now if I do its on private, still got superhold n original bankers on private lol. I havent played a 500 for over 2 weeks untill last night and probably done 300 in it, could of collected at 450...but was no point. I'm going back on it tonight lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Bfk......outstanding! Rofl

I got a couple of vids of losses but I don't really get the urge to vid when losing remember im not providing a subscription service I do all the for the Crack. I don't really vid anything now if I do its on private, still got superhold n original bankers on private lol. I havent played a 500 for over 2 weeks untill last night and probably done 300 in it, could of collected at 450...but was no point. I'm going back on it tonight lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

AMK wrote:Posting pictures of jackpot kings isn't really spoiling anything. For Christ sake even my 97 year old nan knows how to session these out. This is FruitChat, people will always boast about having a big cock or whip whid did dee doo empties.
Not now it isn't! If your 97 year old gran has found out how she found out? By you probs cos I doubt she goes on the net. But in the beginings all people set people off wondering about em yeah? Surely not daft enough not to realise the net is ruining this game! How long ya been a player rob?
AMK

Post by AMK »

Not a great deal of time. Maybe 8 years? Not like Tray were he was licking mustard buttons.
... Join The Party!
jonnysheff

Post by jonnysheff »

Don't really feel the need to post on the forum but on this occasion have got to agree with betchrider. Been in the "fruit machine" game now for coming up to 20 years and since the seventy pounders came out have seen an increasing influx of players chasing the good money times. Posting their greatest hits on the internet and inviting their mates to come and watch their skills (breeding more competition) is just killing this game steadily. The trustworthiness between players is disappearing and the enjoyment factor of the game is being depleted. We all love what we do (i'm sure of that) and its a real shame that its coming to this.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

BFK wrote:There are different types of lover tho Buddy-

Those that just fire their load in the slot as quickly as possible without caring, showing no real passion or having a clue what buttons to press.

There are others who think all they need is a nice thick girththy wallet, to constantly feed the slot and eventually get a result, once again without due care and attention they just pump away.

Then there are others who have smaller wallets but are able to use this to max, because they know the best way to not only give and gain pleasure they also know when the best moment is to leave the slot, knowing they'll be returning shortly anyway.

Those who can just row all night and all day by using certain pills, they'll stick with it as long as they can till they hit the jackpot and then get off, and immediately plough something else.

Those that pop up on the scene when there is lots of fresh stuff about, but these types have problems elsewhere. They never last long tho.

They're are the considerate types to, they court the slot, woo them into a false sense, before unleashing a surprise on them when they least expect it. Before ruining it and telling everyone about their conquest.

Plus those who invest in a model, to try everything on them until they get a sure fire way of pressing the right buttons and then go out and destroy everything in sight!!!!
Ha ha!! One of the best posts i've read on here.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Hi JonnySheff. Hope you will post more often on the forum. Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I can't see the harm in posting up pictures of Jackpot Kings on odd amounts. It just shows how corrupt and bent they are allowed to operate. I just hope project release something in which we can all empty and make them realise that faults work both ways.

As for Sheffield. Had a bad experience in the big Nobles there once. Which got me banned from the chain for the second time lol. All for just putting silver in the solids.
... Join The Party!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Ya not getting it rob so you must be that thick. I'm not on about pics going on NOW ya daft cunt I'm on about pics going on in early days of em. And bragging on a Facebook page that anybody can see. I'm not even on about YOU. I'm on about folk in general. I never played one and never will now these have never been part of my income so won't be missed. But how many other “players" and I use the term loosely will miss these?
silent g

Post by silent g »

got a thilfy tart to visit saturday when she's recovered,
she will empty here whole load and ill catch it in my hands and put it in my pocket where it'll stay till i get home, unless i get hungry on the way.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

betchrider wrote:Ya not getting it rob so you must be that thick. I'm not on about pics going on NOW ya daft cunt I'm on about pics going on in early days of em. And bragging on a Facebook page that anybody can see. I'm not even on about YOU. I'm on about folk in general. I never played one and never will now these have never been part of my income so won't be missed. But how many other “players" and I use the term loosely will miss these?
calm down betch. i get what you mean!