Attacked by a so called mate

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

wasn't aware that wheeler was a member
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

It’s too late to fight over the scraps, the horse has bolted, there is nothing left.

This game will eat you from the inside if you have no contingency. Choose life and you will realise how silly threads like this sound.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Thought it would be Nathan. He was gobby with me a couple times over a keyboard back in the past, not that I could play fruits properly then but STILL...
pound

Post by pound »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:Thought it would be Nathan. He was gobby with me a couple times over a keyboard back in the past, not that I could play fruits properly then but STILL...
Ur a wealsel aswell tho.

end off init wealsel
Scott

Post by Scott »

Do it again?
Cobwebs 👆
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I'm a wealsel? Wheelsel? I eat wheels? Devil wheels? Does Golden Dragon have a wheel or is that more a disk?
Wagon Wheels taste good.

Dear oh dear, Pound...And I thought we were getting on so well...! :-)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

mr lugsy wrote:wasn't aware that wheeler was a member
To the best of my knowledge he isn't. I was mearly stating he gets clued up from members of this board
m
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
darren

Post by darren »

Sounds like hes getting too big for his boots, just burn it as you say even if that means losing a few quid. I personally wouldnt go down the police route though.

You cant have been too good mates before anyway if he said he was there and u were waiting for doors lol

Ohh and milk monitor +1
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I thought wheeler gets stuff from someone in exeter?
dave233

Post by dave233 »

Maybe you should consider that the bar staff or one of the bar staff are on his "payroll" It happens,-bar person phones with the figures of previous night ,-ie how much went in /out etc. and gets a backhander if profitable
pfc657

Post by pfc657 »

ive got one pub where the bar staff tell me how much was needed to refloat etc i always buy them a few drinks through the course of the week. in regards to garys episode, he probably did the right thing under his circumstances, i however would of lost all sense control and got out of my car and had a tear up with the fella , regardless of wether i would of taking a beating , im a fairly easy going person but just lately with the sad news my father is dying with cancer im not letting no cunt try and tell me to stay away from areas or take the piss in day to day life. we only live once and its a lot easier if evryone gets along.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I met this wheeler bloke in minehead before, Seemd ok gave me a few bits to do witch i done ok off.