WHO DID YOU LEARN FROM

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:I AM A BIT ON THE LARGE SIDE YES,BUT CERTAINLY NOT SMELLY,I CANT BELIEVE YOU WERE DOING THOSE CAPTAINS NOW THEN,THEY WERE ALWAYS 'WILDING' AND PARROT EVERYTIME.
So what you going to be playing then my friend????

THE PREMIER INN ON THE ROUNDABOUT HAS A NICE FLICKER. THEN ONTO SOME HOLIDAY CAMPS. ONE HAS A CLUEDO SO I HEAR FROM LUCKYLEPS. THERES A COUPLE OF THINGS I CAN PLAY IN THE PUBS ON THEM ASWELL. BARRY THE FIREMAN HAS TOLD ME SOME GOOD PUBS IN VILLAGES NEAR BURY.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

TINYMcFINEY wrote: BARRY THE FIREMAN
:lol:
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

You have made a good contact there tiny! Barry the fireman used to find me loads when i lived in bury! Not sure about your 50p method though on alien!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Dick the lag Mick the bag
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Just think though... he played 50p.... He didnt go for Bloop or for the Bloop and they see him collect a modest £40.... Come on this is the place where they took my reg because I put £68 in the Smash for a £70

Id say the 50p play was deliberate eh Tiny 8)

invincible in their now m8 which is not a bad thing
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

&quot wrote:Just think though... he played 50p.... He didnt go for Bloop or for the Bloop and they see him collect a modest £40.... Come on this is the place where they took my reg because I put £68 in the Smash for a £70

Id say the 50p play was deliberate eh Tiny 8)

invincible in their now m8 which is not a bad thing

YOU KNOW THE PLACE STREAKSEIMS! YOU SURPRISE ME UNLESS GLENDALE IS GIVING YOU LOACTIONS SAME AS BARRY THE FIREMAN IS GIVING ME! SHOULD I HAVE PLAYED ON £1 THEN?
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

&quot wrote:You have made a good contact there tiny! Barry the fireman used to find me loads when i lived in bury! Not sure about your 50p method though on alien!

YES GLENDALE I HAVE GOT ONE OF YOUR OLD CONTACTS. DO YOU PLAY ALIENS ON £1 THEN?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yes, everyone plays them on £1! Play until it goes in for the flash board, then get 2 more out after with golds etc. Usually costs about £150 odd for 3 pots, £60 raise every time though, i've made thousands out of them. 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

&quot wrote:Yes, everyone plays them on £1! Play until it goes in for the flash board, then get 2 more out after with golds etc. Usually costs about £150 odd for 3 pots, £60 raise every time though, i've made thousands out of them. 8)
ARE YOU TELLING PORKIES MATTB,I THINK I HAVE SEEN YOU IN CAMB ARCADE LAST YEAR,I WAS RIPPING THE CAPTAIN WHILE YOU WERE MAKING PENNYS ON THE PACMAN.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Cluedo in camp site. CANNON scraped into it??
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yep, well done.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

AH BFK. I LIKE YOUR NAME. YOU LOOK LIKE THE BLOKE THAT GLENDALE SAW IN THE ALIEN PUB IN IPSWICH. FROM NORWICH I THINK?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:
Mattb wrote:Yes, everyone plays them on £1! Play until it goes in for the flash board, then get 2 more out after with golds etc. Usually costs about £150 odd for 3 pots, £60 raise every time though, i've made thousands out of them. 8)
ARE YOU TELLING PORKIES MATTB,I THINK I HAVE SEEN YOU IN CAMB ARCADE LAST YEAR,I WAS RIPPING THE CAPTAIN WHILE YOU WERE MAKING PENNYS ON THE PACMAN.
Probably, good for you.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I WONDER IF.... Oh sorry.... just pressed caps lock on here.... I wonder if I will find TINYMcFINEY scratched on any bandit! That would be awesome!
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Only prob with marking units are that they start to look tacky and suppliers end up taking them away.

Though I am all for placing discreet marks for chip numbers etc