Working like a dog

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

I have to admit,,,,,,,,,,,,,that I think some people who play machines for a living,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,achieve a good level of endeavour,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and genuinely put in the hard work.
PMK

Post by PMK »

trayhop123 wrote:(this saturday gone had an amazing 702 day , but everything flew with invincibles galore
I am now certain I'm the unluckiest player in history!! I play about 5 or 6 electros 2/3 times a week and have had 1 yes 1 fucking IM since Christmas!!! Which turned out not to be free and went flat!!!!

Must have recycled £10k+ through these so I think I'm due one again soon!!!
JG

Post by JG »

Hmmm, ok, something is not right here. £10k? That surely has to be an edit. That said my last THREE icon boards on Electros have been flat £70s from the main.
JG
PMK

Post by PMK »

JG wrote:Hmmm, ok, something is not right here. £10k? That surely has to be an edit. That said my last THREE yes THREE icon boards have all been flat £70 and NOT FREE.
I don't think £10k of recycled credits through 5/6 units done 2/3 times a week since Xmas is that far out. Even an average of say £50 per unit at 5 hits twice a week would be £500 a week!! That's 2k a month absolute minimum, include play ups and 'double red-iness' and it's likely to be a lot more and I kid u not just 1 icon board in all that time. Sick.
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

no wonder most machines these days are dead. makes me kind of mad that only a small group of people rape the hell out of machines and make a living off them, and the rest have to resort to forcing dead machines or losing beer change or whatever else, which all resorts in a loss. some machines seem quite genuine, but others, services esp just seem "pro raped".

at the same time i have respect for people that dont mind playing machines all day everyday, have the skills, and the willpower to make it happen, etc. its not a bad job to have really. wouldnt mind being a pro myself, just have way too much going on in my life atm, and even being a casual is proving difficult.

slightly back on topic ... dont see why anyone would lie about what they earn, but who knows, i dont know or care. in 15 hours you could easily earn more than minimum wage though. £15 in for a £105 top and youve done it haha :P ... if only everything was that easy.

15 hours a day seems greedy, but if you are prepared to work then you should be rewarded. its not as if you dont have to do anything i guess.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Dunhamzzz wrote:Well if you travel that far there's gonna be other things in the area, like Flashbacks for example.
WHY YOU EDIT MY POSTS GEORGES?!?!

Someone who made Flashback ? is spreading propaganda

JG edit: Yes there did seem to be a lot of Flashbacks edited onto this thread, all restored to normality now. Well as close to normality as I can remember.
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

hi,

i wasnt saying that they earn minimum wage over the days hours, i was merely sayin that if you travelled for 1 machine, doin that kinda thing to get an amazing out, would only be minimum wage, cos lets be right here,

IF YOU THINK THE AMAZING MACHINES ARE DONE :? : . i suggest you get back to tuppeny nudger :shock: .

seriously, its not all about having the skills to hit it for the 70, there is other things on that machine, that you have obviously missed.

just goes to show, that some "players" wear blinkers so just leave em alone for me.cheers
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

ben twilly wrote:hi,

i wasnt saying that they earn minimum wage over the days hours, i was merely sayin that if you travelled for 1 machine, doin that kinda thing to get an amazing out, would only be minimum wage, cos lets be right here,

IF YOU THINK THE AMAZING MACHINES ARE DONE :? : . i suggest you get back to tuppeny nudger :shock: .

seriously, its not all about having the skills to hit it for the 70, there is other things on that machine, that you have obviously missed.

just goes to show, that some "players" wear blinkers so just leave em alone for me.cheers
Ok il just get on with playing the other playerbls wich are 10x better
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

playing is going to get tough, alot of players will drop out
justice For The 96
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

its already tough, as ther is alot of ahem "players" out there, but you gotta be in it to win it
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ben twilly wrote:hi,

tbh earning minimum wage legitimately is better than doing fruits in the long run as you're paying tax and will get a pension when you "retire"....unless you sign on of course.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

What about if you have worked an empty out and save up £250k?? surely thats better than a pension
justice For The 96
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

anfield road wrote:What about if you have worked an empty out and save up £250k?? surely thats better than a pension
Who knows at the end of the day, retirement age is a good 40 years+ away for some of us. The JPs could be 500 standard or they might get rid of all fruits next week.

250k on an emptier tho? You'd have to find over 700 full notey machines for that, and that's before travelling expenses/some one spots you doing it/gets chipped etc.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Dunhamzzz wrote:tbh earning minimum wage legitimately is better than doing fruits in the long run as you're paying tax and will get a pension when you "retire"....unless you sign on of course.
There won't be a pension when most of us are at retirement age. So I wouldn't worry about that. It's a pittance anyway so how can this be a worthwhile concern?

If people are earning a wage which is attainable from fruits over a consistent period of time, it would be through their own stupidity that they don't have enough savings/equity from property to fund their retirement.
Bored of the grind.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I see what you are saying but with savings I want to invest in propery and rent it out
justice For The 96