Rainbow Riches Pots of gold

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
amazing

Post by amazing »

JG wrote:Pure pots are shite. So you're not missing much. Looks like I got away with it on the Duff. First board cost a stack as well. Must be a 70% wonder.
Not the duff what's rough the one behind it machine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
amazing

Post by amazing »

amazing wrote:Not the duff what's rough the one behind it machine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And on that note snoré
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Seemed piss poor! Very strange place! On top central!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
JG

Post by JG »

Ok night lads. Was a dial iirc behind it. Power 5 next to it. Dial killing on 11s iirc.
JG
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Yes jg that dial is filth, fully aware about the 11 losing prog but that is something else! Prog 20 i reckon! Thought i was pretty good on them but then met that animal!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

feeder22 wrote:BFK is gauruns ... I said earlier Glendale openly admits he gets a kick out of winding up the internet! where's noels beard and his Lilly?
My, my! I certainly feel like a celebrity here! I do not know where Noels Beard is right now even though I told Akira and Hanako to keep an eye out. The last thing any of them remember is warming up a bottle of Gekkeikan before we all sat down to read this. Then the annoying burnt bitch stayed true to her name and spilled half a bottle of Sake over the post reading device I have to assist me. I'm not worried, but she will be! I heard that there was stripping going on later. Maybe when I am off collecting more coins, she will be happy to join in.
I may be blind but my eyes are still firmly on the prize. I have no time for Triple Seven cabinets, unless they are part of my 'Sparrow' method. Worry not as I fully know who he is.
My, my!
AMK

Post by AMK »

Sod the 777 there's double the money to be had off Pure Madness. A huge huge sum of money.
... Join The Party!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I had a bit of time for a couple of posters featured in this thread, but upon reading all this nonsense.... I actually feel embarrassed on behalf of them. Grown adults as well. Get a fucking grip of yourselves.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I couldn't believe how fast it got to 18 pages! On attempting to catch up, I just thought what a load of bollocks and didn't bother.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Oscar wrote:I had a bit of time for a couple of posters featured in this thread, but upon reading all this nonsense.... I actually feel embarrassed on behalf of them. Grown adults as well. Get a fucking grip of yourselves.
Ha ha!! I'd been on an all day bender!! Relieved to wake up this morning in my bed.

Immediate check for wallet phone and car keys - They were all there thank fuck!!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oscar wrote:I had a bit of time for a couple of posters featured in this thread, but upon reading all this nonsense.... I actually feel embarrassed on behalf of them. Grown adults as well. Get a fucking grip of yourselves.
shame no ones got any time for you.

you put a lemon to shame you bitter cunt.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Whoa that's strong!!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

not particularly
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

feeder22 wrote:shame no ones got any time for you.

you put a lemon to shame you bitter cunt.
I was actually referring to Glendale and Amazing, a large part of what you say in this thread makes very good sense. Perhaps you woke up in a bad mood or something. Having said that you are entitled to your opinion, not that I am particularly bothered what that opinion is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I'll apologise then. thought you was having a pop at me. sorry.