just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Im pretty sure kesh knows players glendale has trained up, pretty convenient that he starts piping up as soon as kesh gets barred.......
amazing

Post by amazing »

Had the car damage bollox myself not had the threats yet, in for a rude awakening if I do get any though what amazes me more than anything is the fact that there is at least one person naming no names on here who is so false with the I'm whiter than white shit its unreal and up until now they have tried numarus times to get me cut off stich me up etc well guess what it may just be coming back to bite them very shortly,yes I prefer to remain just amazing on here is there anything wrong with that? It's the Internet ffs not exactly 100% the best place to show your hand in my eyes,and for all you players out there who don't belive my claims etc I don't give two hoots really what u think, there is at least 2 decent people I talk to on fruitchat who no me better than that, and I've also put trust with new info that may or may not be good yet in testing stage etc with a trusted fruitchat member who I'm sure will given time back me up that I'm a decent chap really, lots of you out there have good methods poss emptier etc I'm not the only one with brains who can work stuff out but unless u have been on fruitchat for yrs it seems whatever u say is all bullshit, time will tell eh
And just to put my two pennys worth your both decent players just get on with life and steer clear of each other lads
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Gary! Your keshs little puppet and as you know he helps you, steve, turk and others so get back to your spliff boy! Im back on here son as was involved in different things outside of machines! Also you know kesh is still on here! Wonder what his name could be????
I am Glendale, much better than you!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

How many different drivers have you had in the last year? i saw you with one, and you was with a different set of lads when kesh saw you a couple of weeks before....
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I was with andy as usual gary! Who was kesh with or is it ok for him to meet up with others? Cant be bothered to speak to you on here anymore, at least beardy has a position to speak from not like a little piece of toilet paper like yourself!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

The problem is with these scumbags who think they can intimidate people is that they'll never have anything going for them. I can't imagine anyone ever gets pinned up and their pockets searched, why anyone would tolerate that. Surely it's better to throw a few shots and come off worse rather than being walked over. If this lad pinned any of my team up I know for an absolute fact he'd get dropped inside a few seconds. You don't get dynamite fruit machine players, if he was skilled and trained 3/4 hours a day he may possibly be handy but if he's hanging about pubs all day he won't be. They will simply try to intimidate people and hope to get away with it, once they know they can't they nearly always start being more civilised. Law of the jungle I suppose.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Says the man who is now apparently in Paris!

True though, the bullies are spoilt when they get their own way all the time, you either give it to them in their faces or get a bigger bully to bully them.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:Says the man who is now apparently in Paris!

True though, the bullies are spoilt when they get their own way all the time, you either give it to them in their faces or get a bigger bully to bully them.
Make then an add on to your drive shafts simples

I'll be back
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

amazing , im not trying to get you cut off , banned or otherwise , if i wanted to ban you , as a mod i could have done it by now ,

in fact on the contary to your post , you have every right to remain anonymous, i respect that and fair play to whatever methods you may have.

my only point is for anyone who comes on here (not just you)with bold claims, but then choses to remain anonymous is bound to be met with scepticism from everyone on fruitchat, thats all , fact , you have to accept that. , , ,

using your own words , its the internet ffs , without anybody to corroborate or dispute my posts , i could really be a welsh black one legged midget crossdresser

but with corroboration, the people on here know only one facet of that persona is true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,, my wonderwoman costume is just for special occasions ¦)

ps my apologies to any one legged welsh black crossdressing midgets that may be reading this , i meant no offence lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

deadeye

Post by deadeye »

funny this ! beardy name names or crawl away its the only way knob
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol the king is back for a visit?! ;-)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Iv done nothing but answer everyone's questions, it's like who wants to be millionaire. I had friends down Blackpool for around 6 year. One of them moved up in my house he was at Uni I was in 6 form. I'm not going to lie he used to think he could play unused to tag along to watch him waste out money away. He went home for a weekend come back up he said he had been out on a route. So we went around checking. Turned out there was alot of machines. So this other lad come up to do them. Stayed for about a week. Paul had no idea what was going on. He wanted to come back up couple weeks later. I couldn't pick him up due to a having a cast on my hand so I asked Paul in the street, he always had nice fast cars and was game for a drive out. Being typical Blackpool lad can't keep his mouths shut. He didnt end up going home. He moved in with Paul for months.

Iv never really took it seriously until about the last couple year one or 2 days a week due to studying and doing my apprenticeship. But now its my main in come I take it very seriously.

Anything else fellas?!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

But like you say Beardy you overtook who let you in and Dont communicate with them at all. I don't talk to anyone from Blackpool. He was just a coke addict and con artist. He never has or will have a pot to piss in.

Yeah he showed two lads the game. You were showed the game so was the other 99% of the forum. Who can say they started of there own back and have never been told anything and worked everything out them selves???? If you do respect.

I'm getting a bit sick now I'm on a Internet forum writing my honest life story for the likes of Noel's beard. Can this all end now. If you are going to say Darren has trained up anyone or done this please use names and not area. you are making me look like an idiot 'Chester le street boys' and all that shite. Use names nothing else. If you have a grudge with Glendale keep it with him not people you didnt have a clue about but you thought you did.
amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:amazing , im not trying to get you cut off , banned or otherwise , if i wanted to ban you , as a mod i could have done it by now ,

in fact on the contary to your post , you have every right to remain anonymous, i respect that and fair play to whatever methods you may have.

my only point is for anyone who comes on here (not just you)with bold claims, but then choses to remain anonymous is bound to be met with scepticism from everyone on fruitchat, thats all , fact , you have to accept that. , , ,

using your own words , its the internet ffs , without anybody to corroborate or dispute my posts , i could really be a welsh black one legged midget crossdresser

but with corroboration, the people on here know only one facet of that persona is true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,, my wonderwoman costume is just for special occasions ¦)

ps my apologies to any one legged welsh black crossdressing midgets that may be reading this , i meant no offence lol
And what makes u think I was talking about you?
Cross dressing mmmm u have issues lol

I'll be back
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

This will doubtless rumble on and will be up to page 19 or 20 by the time I get home tonight.

No one needs to explain themselves to anyone on here, tichno, fuck what they think. I don't explain myself, why should I? Why should anyone?

Remember we're not employed by anyone to play fruits, we have no one to answer to, especially not a bunch of people we've never even met and if there was explaining to do surely it would be done in private?