just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

I have a question, how have you had a combo repeat on big reds? Never knew they could? Unless it was a 35 jackpot or summat?
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

It was 70 Scott. Iv never seen it since.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Fair enough.
Cobwebs 👆
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I see... hmmm... well it looks like Noel's is trying to blame Titchno for the 'creation' of this bully... I would seriously be interested in seeing this guy, just call it curiousity. Would just like the experience of it! I've just never come across this, I always wonder how I would react as I do tend to never back down myself. Is he armed and dangerous or just dangerous? Could it not just be all talk? What does he actually say or do?

Even if someone could admit the blame for this, Noel's, what would that actually do to improve things? I can't see him going around handing out refunds or anyone setting up a compensation claims account for inconvenience caused! Its not PPI! Player Protection Insurance LOL! Just travel around doing your stuff you're so far ahead of everyone else with and stop worrying about it mate!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Thing is bullys only pick on the weak looking mog, they dont pick of wise guys
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

In most cases yes mav. This is more of a case he is a hard nut so he is using it to his advantage. Paul was out at town last week I think it was. Peter basically pinned him up and checked his pockets, this is what Im told.

Funny enough a mate rang me about 4 saying he has just finished his day training for Nissan and he was in town. He said I'm nipping in nobles going toilet doing his machines then hopping on bus. The machine part was just a joke knowing nobody goes in because he's always popping about somewhere.

He seen my mate come in and jumped up 'what the fuck you doing here'. My mate having to explains about bein to Nissan and getting bus he was then sound. He's sat with one of his brothers playing lady lucks.

Fair play to anyone that goes in but I want to see as little as possible of him. If he realises I'm taking the piss wouldn't suprise me if he come round the house. Can just do without it really.

I'm not one to back down but I like I try and talk out of it. I'm not bullshitting here I have a record going, every fight has ended with a nock out. Only one I lost was off the ex gf she give me a black eye. This isn't many due to my non violent and trouble making nature.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

So beardy if my "creation" paul got attacked how am i to blame for trouble? Also i have never met/spoke to peter, whenever pauls said im about he only asks where ive been so as not to go behind me! That guy with one ear has never given me any trouble either!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

He must of had the other one chopped of since I seem him then.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

:-) Has he got no ears now? Never met the guy!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

No ears and no voice
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

What happened to him then? Cant grief people without a voice!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Just of fighting and stuff I think some one chopped them off. His face is just one big scar looks like a battered pasty.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

what do the staff say? They just let him bully and intimidate ppl not to go in there?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I'm afraid it just doesn't ring true. I'll leave it because we know no-one will admit to anything. Someone is obviously telling this Peter stuff. And him and Paul have been spotted by my mates on routes together in Scotland, so I know they're mates, no matter how fickle.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

And what does that have to do with me. I only speak for my self not every player in England you knob.