just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Scott wrote:Scott, because thats the name my parents gave me when i was born.
HaHa!!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

There is 2 players in Chester le street. Me and Paul. I'm Gettin a bit sick of reading this shite. I also don't open my mouth to every one.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Leave the fool to keep moaning mate! Hes after publicity!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Titchno - this Chester place, do you actually live there? Can you confirm that in the last 18 months there have been groups of lads going around in 3s, 4s & 5s (maybe more sometimes) and pockets of new players in that vicinity have emerged from many angles. Also some ex-players who were never really players, but just used to hang around pubs and arcades trying to pick information up suddenly found new information lines.

I say this because the guy The Chief spoke to in that area was no liar and we both spoke to another guy who was up from near Bristol and he was no liar either. There was apparently a ginger guy from this Chester place and a half cast fella who were trying to tax players in Newcastle centre and warn them off. The Chief was told the ginger guy would probably fall down crying from a slight jab in the face and the half cast fella looked to bully as part of a gang. The Bristol player said around 8 of them surrounded him in a pub and threatened him. The Chief was hoping to bump into them on a few occasions when we used to go there but we didn't see anyone.

Anyway, these chumps don't affect what I do in the slightest but lies shouldn't be told to cover bad apples up.

Regards, Sir Linesman
JG

Post by JG »

Why is a Bristol player up in Newcastle Will? Has the foreign girl gone beep boop beep boop beep ok you have to wait there! Manager come and maybe police! Yep he's here. Get down here quick. He has £300 in the bank again. Beep boop beep boop beep. Personally the M32 would be sufficient. No need to go to Newcastle.
JG
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Whose Will jg?
JG

Post by JG »

STOP THIS NOW!!!

You are Noel's Beard. Come on. Come clean.
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

LOL I can only say I hope you're right this time, JG! You've been down this EXACT same road with me!!!!!!

Must say, this does sound very strange... who is this "Chief"? Is it me or is the Linesman trying to make him out to be hard? Since when have chiefs been hard? If I knew I would bump into these so called bullies I would bring my version of Mr T up there just for a laugh, would certainly make a change... wouldn't be a dull moment!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yes I live in Chester le street. Another lad lives here aswell. He never goes out alone. Never has dont think he will. The lad who is usually with him like you say is ginger. We call him Ginge big fat thing knocking on 25 stone. When strangers see him they get the impression that he is hard or can handle him self due to size. This lad isn't all there has ADHD or whatever it is and a mental age of a 12 year old. He's a down and out aswell doesn't have a pot to piss in. All the people he has confronted none have stood up to him. (I don't blame them the size of him).

The other lad basically runs Newcastle centre and outskirts. He's dynamite. He has about 5 brothers are something as well. If he wants to kick people out the centre that's up to him I'm not going to be the one to argue about that.

The I don't like is how the old schoolers don't get in. I mean I have the most respect for these guys when I bump in to them. One of them ecspcially always got time for a chat and friendly. Not many you can do that up the north easy with these days.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Threats over fruit machines is pathetic.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I know there is much more to life. The only reason I see people threaten each other is purely on the base they are struggling or jealousy. Cant see much more reasons?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Either way, anybody who does so, is quite simply a cunt.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

There are exceptions... I think I have every right to be angry with Eurocunt so I look forward to seeing him!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

So who's responsible, in your opinion titchno1, for training up Peter? (Newcastle city centre bully)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

He was playing well trying to I don't know at what standard befor me and Paul he dabbled with 35s so how can we be guilty for that. I can honestly say I have never been on a route or played anything infront of him. 'Training him up'. Actually he walked in on me and Paul years ago and showed us how to play a big red lol! The combo repeated!

I am an honest and genuine lad that's down to earth and doesn't talk shit. If I have done something wrong I would hold my hands up because I couldn't care why you think iva way.

Any more questions you want clearing up?!