Edinburgh

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

2 days after matt ioud it was chipped lol

There are still a few good bits around tho.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

y bank
i got more routes than loreal
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

We've had this discussion :wink:

I didn't think it was being done as it had so much in it. I as wrong :(
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Mattb wrote:We've had this discussion :wink:

I didn't think it was being done as it had so much in it. I as wrong :(
I wouldn't want to be showing my face around there again if i was you.
bowie

Post by bowie »

uber-pro wrote:Bob makes most of his living off Lucky's now.

Edinburgh is battered constantly. You might come thru and have a good day but that can happen anywhere, dont expect consistency.
Edinburgh is most certainly not battered, the last 10+ times i've been most stuff has been playing well, the Mummy in Edwards has never failed me. Only seen a few players in Edin, a big guy streaking a Vortex and someone spoke to me on the u/c p5 they had in standing order, i was smashed though and couldn't tell you what they looked like.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Why? Who the feck up there knows who the hell i am anyway. I'd have no qualms going round there again. As it is, i've been once, seen the sights, done the fruits, it's 350 odd miles away and i very much doubt i'll be going anywhere near Scotland anytime soon. No worries at all. 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Mattb wrote:Why? Who the feck up there knows who the hell i am anyway. I'd have no qualms going round there again. As it is, i've been once, seen the sights, done the fruits, it's 350 odd miles away and i very much doubt i'll be going anywhere near Scotland anytime soon. No worries at all. 8)

I was in scottland the other day, tuesday infact. went in for the p5 now chippd sum loon runs over to me grabs me by the scruff of the neck pushes my head in to the machine telling me to fuck off back to england and tell my mates not to come back :|
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

That mummys been gone for at least a month and if you like randomly playing daily floats in a weekend only pub go for it, your lucky wont lasy forever.

P5 was last year I think.

Get with the times Bowie!
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

thecannonball89 wrote:
Mattb wrote:Why? Who the feck up there knows who the hell i am anyway. I'd have no qualms going round there again. As it is, i've been once, seen the sights, done the fruits, it's 350 odd miles away and i very much doubt i'll be going anywhere near Scotland anytime soon. No worries at all. 8)

I was in scottland the other day, tuesday infact. went in for the p5 now chippd sum loon runs over to me grabs me by the scruff of the neck pushes my head in to the machine telling me to fuck off back to england and tell my mates not to come back :|
Thank you for comfirming this. Why is it allways the mouthy gobs on forums who wet themselves in real life ? Oh i knowYour a keyboard warrior lmao. I dont like violence,But in this case you had it coming KEYBOARD WARRIOR :lol:
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

uber-pro wrote:That mummys been gone for at least a month and if you like randomly playing daily floats in a weekend only pub go for it, your lucky wont lasy forever.

As stated.Get with the times :lol:
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

fruitypie wrote:
thecannonball89 wrote:

Thank you for comfirming this. Why is it allways the mouthy gobs on forums who wet themselves in real life ? Oh i knowYour a keyboard warrior lmao. I dont like violence,But in this case you had it coming KEYBOARD WARRIOR :lol:

Keybaord warrior?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

press q for high attack
press a for low attack
space bar to defend
cursors to move

return is your special "the keyboard hadoken"

oh and you can do a babality ,can't remember it though.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

for a special move , you could try typing the letters H,R,K :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

bowie

Post by bowie »

uber-pro wrote:That mummys been gone for at least a month and if you like randomly playing daily floats in a weekend only pub go for it, your lucky wont lasy forever.

At no point did i say i had been in the last month, i'm aware that the spoons p5 was last year also, just saying that i had never been stung the last few times i've been, if the locals are on top of things then it shouldn't be like that, it's not like i go first thing in the morning either.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Then how can you say its not battered?? If you've not been recently then you dont know. simple.

Also, no-one is psychic (speelling is for wusses), and as such no local can know 100% when a machines gonna be ready.

Go tomorrow, play the center and we'll see what you think then.