Whats your stomping ground??

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Where do live and play in the UK?

South East?
29%
South West?
5%
London?
5%
The Midlands?
24%
North West?
12%
North East?
12%
Scotland?
14%
Wales?
No votes
Northern Ireland?
No votes

Total votes: 42

ADESBEE

What your stomping ground??

Post by ADESBEE »

Im from Ullenhall,nr henleyin H Arden stratford on avon.
Me stompin ground is now anyway Redditch shipleys, Studley,Stratford on avon. the one in the village Wher I live. or Redditch clubs at night occasionally. and I have been nown to go in various service stations when Im out drivin for me job. and I have been in most of the above mentioned on other messages.

mr superfeature if your still wathin this board and you dont give a toss.
you seem least of the argumentative type on this board if you dont play at least come and listen in from time to time, you have vallid points to make...

anyway any one be good enough to let me know which way round these emtias I have is for spotted dick,and ydd
all I need to know is which mc is that you switch off, whilst collectin a win into the win bank, to give you a hopper dump ps I have not outlined the rest of the procedure incase its tabooto give emtias. :? :
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

mashman wrote: Watford is mine
ChrisBrighton wrote: Im originally from West London/Middlesex myself.
J_C1987 wrote: Same here, im originally from uxbridge as well
Texas Pete wrote: don't usually venture out to Watford that often though.
bat_fink wrote: I'm moving to that area soon
:lol: Didn't know it was such a haven for playing! Must be something in the water!
bat_fink wrote: any decent places?
Yeah, not so long ago I had a massive round of about 15 AFU/Sharks/Vamps but that was taking in the surrounding areas as well; how I love suburbia. Uxbridge itself has a shit load of pubs and a small arcade.
cfdu

Re: What your stomping ground??

Post by cfdu »

ADESBEE wrote:Im from Ullenhall,nr henleyin H Arden stratford on avon.
Me stompin ground is now anyway Redditch shipleys, Studley,Stratford on avon. the one in the village Wher I live. or Redditch clubs at night occasionally. and I have been nown to go in various service stations when Im out drivin for me job. and I have been in most of the above mentioned on other messages.

mr superfeature if your still wathin this board and you dont give a toss.
you seem least of the argumentative type on this board if you dont play at least come and listen in from time to time, you have vallid points to make...

anyway any one be good enough to let me know which way round these emtias I have is for spotted dick,and ydd
all I need to know is which mc is that you switch off, whilst collectin a win into the win bank, to give you a hopper dump ps I have not outlined the rest of the procedure incase its tabooto give emtias. :? :
aha a competetor! not played stratty in ages. was very good in 99/2000. they had 15 vivids in stratty and immediate surroundings, that were not being done except by myself and other b'ham players. the beaver in the wetherspoons was always ready as well. more recently it was dnp, wombat, fus (well last summer anyway.)

were you playing the jackpoteers and cfdu in henley? i think it was about this time last year. eventually barred from the pub with cfdu in (white swan is it? opposite seaspray.) took a ton from the cfdu, then 75 from the 25 in there. landlord not happy!

was it you that was banking the bkc in redditch shipleys? eh, bad boy!
professional blagger.
Rawkusrecords

Re: What your stomping ground??

Post by Rawkusrecords »

being done except by myself and other b'ham players. the beaver in the wetherspoons was always ready as well. more recently it was dnp, wombat, fus (well last summer anyway.)

Still have many Beaver Uncovered, Saturday Night Beaver and Beaver Las Vegas about. Was there anything for these except the easy signs of JP?

Play around Lancs.
ADESBEE

Whats your stomping ground

Post by ADESBEE »

aah well in reply to the bkc incident no comment!!

henley did have those mcs I do recall. and stratford is alive and kickin for vamps,shark ravin mad,bfu,jjc,cash adder, x-rated, all fired up. most fridays im up there cleanin up. I did it this friday, and yesterday this weekend.do you remember pie factory in the en core or slugen letuce next to maci ds I ysed to make good profits from that before I was bared,and I cant go into the rose and crown theve got 3 or 4 mcs in there but guess what Im bared.

As for henley it has top gear,monoply 7 wonders there in nags head, you got hyper viper in white swan, and some manky mc in black swan
and thats it for henley no other mcs and ass Im bared from the nags I rarley go to henley,I might try hyper viper from time to time specially if its backin. I like reditch shipleys again these days did leave it for a while.
well If you see me around I recently aquired a nice scare on me face around the eye and,a long scare on me hand,and Ive a shaven head, quite tall, so we might bumb into each other yet.if ya in henleyask about the lad with the scare on his face and about the big fight that went on round a birds place, with about 15 lads involved, I am well known.
ps Theres a huge bloke I reckon from brum that I c in strat a lot weve had a few runins as he gets rather upset when I fuck up the mcs there,
I just told its free country and tough shit I was there first.I dont think he like me tii hii hii.so if you go into strat and there a huge bloke in a long black leather jacket, watch for him, well hel prob come over to you if you take lots of money from the mc and threaten to brake ya legs if you dont leave the mc.I told him to fuck off.. c c you soon.
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

norfolk