Funny things you have seen people do when playing machines

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Nixxy

Re: Funny things you've seen people do when playing machines

Post by Nixxy »

Megazone wrote:Went back to the pub where the bloke smashed the glass on JJC. JJC is GONE. Been replaced with Global's Happy Hour (30p / £25 JP), went on it today and won £10 with just 30p (three 'Entry' symbols to get on to the feature)! He'll probably come back, lose on it and shout 'Mazooma are cunts!'
Be careful if you play Happy Hour - it can be tricky to read. Frequent visits to the Mystery for a Lose/Game Over, and the IM can be easy to miss. Nothing flashes, instead it puts a red 'glow' around the outside of the Happy Hour logo. Also watch out for top boards where every pint glass is blue or every pint glass is red. A jackpot is often followed by one of these boards and can often be hi-lo gambled to the top Red Streak.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

supernova bastards

Post by Guest »

i was once playing a supernova in Cardiff train station! some guy was doin his bollx on it right1
gets off it now the geezer! i thinks yer lets punt this fucker!
i starts playin it, and its just being a little shit, as they do now and again!
so i ends up shoving 45 quid in the bastard 4 2 j'ps
i was more relieved than anything else just 2 get my £££ back.
Anyway i starts 2 collect the money now! after depositing 1 quid the alarm goes off and it resets itself! i am thinkin wot a twat machine! so the guy said 2 me! turn it on and off which i did. the alarm was still goin off as u all know the noise! hey check it out! hey check it out! etc etc. I am now thinkin do i smash it up or wot lol!
I think it was a company from Preston, so be wary of this company!
Bad thing is i never did get money back the twats!
funny thing is io made it all back l8r on a s/nova haha! while out on the piss!
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

me yesterday playing legal tender in sheffield train station was playing ok not really watching the time (school boy error I know) skill stop 99 nudges gambled up to top only goes for a tenner. Two mins later thought better run for train only about £10 down.

Left £5.00 in credit on machine.....................
"Its all about the top"
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

I have seen a mate miss the skill continue when it was going really slow (a letter every second) we were all on the piss and just fell on the floor laughing.

Seen countless people punch the start button :roll: and cursing.

One of the funniest things is when the player gets a pseudo skill gamble and really thinks he can hit it!
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

I have pissed in a payout tray....long story. I also shit in a pint glass in the same night :o ops: The good old rugby initiations
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ah worldcup you just know someone went and smashed that for like£80 quid after you..

from my experience a ten top usually gets followed by something rather nice.
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

I have seen a mate miss the skill continue when it was going really slow (a letter every second) we were all on the piss and just fell on the floor laughing.
I have done this loads of times, if I've had a 'few' beers then I just dont have the patience to wait around for it! I can hit the quick ones with unnerring accuracy, it's the slow ones I have a problem with!

I have also missed the 50p to £1 gamble on RED toggle cash on a JP Genie! :lol: It just went so slow.......my mate nearly punched me in the face!!!!

Funny things you've seen people do when playing machines

Post by Guest »

There's a Legal Tender (25p/£25 JPT) at Swindon station in the buffet on platform 1, which also has Mazooma JJC (MS 10/20/30p play / £25 JPT). About six months ago while waiting for a train to Gloucester, I saw a pissed-looking bloke playing on it (Legal Tender), and after not even getting off the reels after about £15 odd in, he started shaking the machine then started shouting at the buffet staff demanding a refund, blaming them because he never won anything! He was gonna throw a chair at the machine but as he was about to, he got nicked by the BTP for drunk & disorderly! I went on afterwards with my last £1 and banked about £20!

Has anyone seen someone sit on the floor next to a fruity and start crying after losing?
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

[quote="

One of the funniest things is when the player gets a pseudo skill gamble and really thinks he can hit it![/quote"]

LOL I have seen people when on stoppa of the bonus trail take about 5 minutes to time the right time to press start and then moan that they stopped it when it flashed on the feature entry symbol.

Another funny thing I saw was once this bloke on gridrunner had the no lose streak thing and was doing ok, then he went higher than an 11 forgetting the no lose streak had ended. Didnt look best pleased
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

seen loads of things,

glass put through,

liguid that didnt smell nice in a bellfruit payout tray..

woman crying as she'd just blown £4k in slotto when it first came out

the funneyest thing ive seen was in leicester, i was playuing a king kebab and this chav guy doing the whole "i know how to play this, do this do that" i managed to ignore him long enough to concentrate on the game... should have seen his face when i "missed" the true skill repeat, he couldnt believe my "lack of skills mate, you shoulda let me try and hit it, i get them nearly every time... etc etc"
darcle

Post by darcle »

Why bother letting him try it if he gets them NEARLY every time Spyder? That just aint good enough. lol :lol:
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Megazone, are you from Gloucester?
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Play in Cheltenham a lot but only really venture to the bowling alley in Glos

Post by Guest »

Dibble

No, I'm from Stroud, I played in the Bowling International there a lot until I was banned from there a week ago because I won £14 off Top Giza in there. Some jealous little chav who was watching me told the manager that I keyed it and he believed him and I have since been banned. Thing is, I don't even have a refill key, and never have had one. And even if I did, I don't even know how to use it! lol

Machines they have are:

Main area (always suck as kids keep taking 50p/£1 wins)

Doctors & Nurses (10p / £5)
Reel Good Time (25p / £5)
Legal Tender (30p / £5)
Treasure Hunt (25p / £5) ?
King Ker Ching (25p / £5) ?

Adults area

Happy Hour (30p / £25)
Megazone (10p / £25) [multistake]
Top Giza (25p / £25)
Yabba Dabba Darts (25p / £25) ?

The ones with ? are what I think they are (don't really play most of the fruities in there except for Megazone and Happy Hour).

Some 15 year old kid tried to tip over D&N when he lost a Roll Even on there! Funny thing is, it didn't budge a smegging inch!
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

lol its a disgrace how these kids are just allowed to pester people. I assume they must lose quite a bit as the arcade owners never seem to bar them. Most arcades in my area have a strict under 18 policy and I have seen them refuse people in who look around that age. The seaside arcades are the worst though. I remember on my way out once put about 60p in a 5p/£5 pacman and the chavs were fighting each other to get on, so they could put in 10p probably get a bonus get on the board get 60p and make 50p profit.

Speaking of funny things my little brother was playing on a battleaxe 10p £5 the other day, he basically hardly ever plays machines hasnt got a clue. He stepped on to a 5 and the bonus give him lucky seven. He said what does that mean? I sarcastically said (he was annoying by this point, while I was playing another machine) " what do you think it means? You cant lose on a 5, before I stopped him he went lower than a 5 and lost, think he had a super board too. Felt bad about afterwards lol