Most daunting/bobby dazzler

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

firefox darling i refuse to act out your fanstasies about me muff diving,
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PS - nothing wrong with going to the pub at 9:00 in the morning, let alone 4:00 in the afternoon! LOL

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

Post by Guest »

of course i dare risk a pound lol its just if i find out the odd bit of info first then i can use tht pound more wisely...also u say to tell you lot sumthing first but the thing is evrthing i kno about fruit machines u all probably already kno due to how often and how long u have been playing the machines for....ive learnt far more playing the machines than asking info on here but i still like to ask stuff on here.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

:D

Only just found this thread again, couldn't remember where I'd posted it on Friday.

Matty, I ended up collecting 3 red features for a very small profit of less than £10 but left the m/c redding and then asked him if he would demonstrate his knowledge to me with his money.Funnily enough he said he didn't want to put any money in the m/c's that particular day. (Seems to be an underlying theme to this thread! :) ) If I remember rightly he then proceeded to lose in excess of £100 in an FOBT. (I know this because I conveniently placed myself behind him whilst pretending to watch the dog races and tutted appropriately when his numbers didn't quite come in.) Does everyone else have local scallies in their bookies? I only ever go in about once or twice a week and they just annoy the hell out of me!

Roz - I always thought you'd still be lurking somewhere.<laugh> I bet the first thing you do is search for new posts by me when you log on! :wink: I take back my muff diving comment - it was harsh, sorry.

Nixxy, appreciate your comments.

Penultimately, If someone can please explain to me what is wrong in going to the pub at 4pm on an afternoon I will happily book myself into rehab. :shock:

And now, the main event, PABLO step forwards please.

So you won;t listen to the local chav that tells you to hold numbers or cherries or whatever in the club, but you will listen to a complete stranger on the internet? Dangerous, IMHO. What if I told you there was a guaranteed emptier for Powerball but it would cost you between £60 and £100 to activate it? would you listen to my explanation, print it off the internet and then go and get one of your friends to invest their money in the m/c? they would be well pissed off with you if it didn't work!(and it wouldn't) I'm not saying people will lie to you on here, generally they don't, what i'm saying is that it should never be taken as gospel, therefore your only guarantee of working buttons out is to try it yourself.

And you never know what you may be able to tell us with your experiences, 2+2 =4 etc. If, however, your story will consist of "I put £1 in the m/c pressed start three times and didn't win anything" then, you're right, keep that one on a back burner because we know that's what happens (A lot!)

Ok, I don't wanna argue with you either so ,on a lighter note, which m/cs have you been playing recently?(And if you say Powerball i'll tell you now that I don't know an emptier! :D )

Fader - I hate NR on Reds, never got a decent win off it yet, it is usually a nice sign if it appears though!

Post by Guest »

Firefox wrote: Fader - I hate NR on Reds, never got a decent win off it yet, it is usually a nice sign if it appears though!
FF, i think hes referring to number runner on bobby dazzler??, which also lets you hold reels.

Ive had mega spins off a spin when your winning, only because it was very colse though!
led

Post by led »

quick question to see if anyone has had any luck using the number runner to good use? nearly got jackpot on it when i tried for the first time but cudnt quite manage it due to the numbers -

if you hold all 3, can slowly bring one in at a time? or do they auto move?
Had this today Fader tried holding all reels like reds but it auto moved to a 4 on the 3rd reel.
Fader

Post by Fader »

thats what i thought mate, its very hard on BD, gotta keep em all down when u get NR, then have a real think about it
Chance favours the prepared mind!

Post by Guest »

firefox i played on powerball last nite how weird is that and i need an emptier for it...lol only joking i havent been on the m/cs in about a week now so not really got anything to report at the mo! not been out a lot recently.dont mind tho as its a few extra quid in my pocket lol! all i can think of to say are the hidden features on m/cs like doctors and nurses and most daunting rare because i got one on doctors and nurses the other week...didnt really amount to much tho and i wasnt tht impressed went up to about £4 and then i lost lol! oh yes and the other week i was out in town and a little drunk put my first pound into a machine i couldnt even tell you wat it was called lol! and i got about 3 from top feature and it had like alittle meter which said streak and it had 3 green squares which said streak, 4 yellow squares which said super streak and 3 purple squares which said mega streak and i got onto the first square on mega streak and then being drunk didnt collect the money and lost and my next hi lo gamble as it was one of those hi lo m/cs anyone rekon they could guess wat this machine is as some of you may know it? never the less im still gutted about not taking it as i would have made a handsome profit as it was on my first spin (first 30p) that i got onto the feature...dear o dear lol! ill keep you posted if im on the m/cs any time soon.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

^^^^^ Sounds like Prizefighter or Hi-Low Karate.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Or maybe Dr Jekell and Mr Hyde?
Unbelievable Jeff

Post by Guest »

dynamike u wer right i went in that pub again the other night and it was prizefighter didnt av a go on the m/c tho...lost me job recently so cutting back a bit. do u play on this m/c much? how much u rekon it wud av gone for on first square of the 3 on megastreak??
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

pablo7uk wrote:dynamike u wer right i went in that pub again the other night and it was prizefighter didnt av a go on the m/c tho...lost me job recently so cutting back a bit. do u play on this m/c much? how much u rekon it wud av gone for on first square of the 3 on megastreak??
Er, zero. If it's the clone of Hi-Lo Karate that I'm picturing, you have to light up all 3 light increments for the megastreak. You can't collect one third of it, it's all 3 or nothing!

That's almost like saying 'ahh, I got half of Bobby Dazzler lit red, can I have half an IM' if you see what I mean.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

:D <laugh>

"can I have half an IM please"

quality!

Not a very good m/c this one if it's a clone of Hi Lo Karate.

Got a new one in our local yesterday, Manic Muncher, it's an extreme but i;ve never seen it mentioned on here before. Pacman theme I think, Anyone tried it? one lad got £50 out last night, but that doesn't really surprise me much for an extreme.
darcle

Post by darcle »

There was a post a few days ago about a load of new machines and this was one of them. Are they on test or general release?
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Post removed by king.

Post by Guest »

ahh sorry assumed that because the streaks wer broken up they could be taken at any point. im not acting like a big man gambler by the way i jus enjoy playing! give it a rest! all i was askin was about a streak that i wished i had taken and didnt and wondered how much it wud av gone for as ill prob not do that well again for a long time!