Goodbye

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Thanks for the meagre amounts of concern guys but my mind is made up. Fact of the matter is that unfortunately all my friends are a bunch of heartless cunts deep down and when times like this arrive, a truly crucial time, where are they?

There are 2 people who I would have liked to have been friends with who I admit I certainly have not done right by in terms of not paying them back cash, these aren't huge amounts and I have tried to keep in touch with them so that 1 day I will sort them out. Those 2 are Jordan and Ferdi. These 2 guys are genuinely nice people and I am sure if I had not addicted away cash I have had countless times and paid them back, they would help me out now if they could.

I don't blame people for seeing me as a loan risk, but those who are close to me and who I see often always get their money, no matter how large the amount.

Suicide is strictly forbidden in Islam and there is no forgiveness on offer for it, no matter how bad things are, it is Allah who gives you life and only he can take it from you, even if you think you're a hero for doing it, there is no excuse. No I won't be becoming a suicide bomber either. What I will be doing though, I doubt the survival rate is very high for and I won't be going into any further detail.

I certainly couldn't be counted as religious as Muslims are meant to pray 5 times a day and I can't remember the last time I did, I have become rather disillusioned by it all, I have more questions than answers these days. I genuinely feel from events that occur that God/Allah must hate me or want to torture me for some reason. Things happen which just make 0 sense, they are impossible things which happen and they are the only ways I end up losing my money! Example: £400 in my bank account, card has a £300 daily withdrawal limit... I'm playing a Freezy Money which I have taken 2 cash pots and 1 jackpot out of (cash pots are NOT like on Hot Hot Hot) and I am £200 in having rowed all that money back in... Suddenly cashpoint refused to give me cash...nearest place I can get cash from is a Ladbrokes... Deposit £100 through card machine, do £55 spin... £180 so now I am only £75 down since the beginning of this, I print ticket for £180 and take £150 cash, increase my bet to £85 and cover 20 numbers... Lose... What would any non addict do at this point? I continue, repeat bet and increase it to £100 lose, £50 lose, deposit £100...£50 lose, £50 lose. The end. So I left that machine all buzzed up. Why did the cashpoint suddenly refuse to dispense my cash? It was the only way I was going to end up in Ladbrokes. Why did I not leave after that winning spin? Because you always think this might be the lucky time you will win loads if you carry on.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

You were looking for reasons to punt, you would have ended up in the bookies anyway!
Ruler of The World

Disagree with 1st point but 2nd true, which is why my action must be taken.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

What you gonna do? Chop both your arms off?
Ruler of The World

LOL you guys have actually made me feel a bit better today but feeling a bit better isn't gonna get me £3k...
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

That's 2 weeks work if you put your mind to it!
Ruler of The World

Er...it ain't happening....obviously I am missing key info if that's the case
BFK

Post by BFK »

You say you have a house right? Take out a Loan against that if ur desperate???
Ruler of The World

LOL I have a mortgage and a remortgage and a shit credit rating!
BFK

Post by BFK »

I always thought u played for a living?
Ruler of The World

So did I! Not making a living anymore though!
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Sell the house live on whatever equity is left til you get back on your feet. Don't go anywer near roulette.
Ruler of The World

Where do the kids live? The annoying missus is preventing any attempts and demanding half what's left after subtracting my own loan even though she's not paid a penny towards the house. Do you guys really think I've not thought of every possibility solution?
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

You get a rented house/flat until things get better. There must be something to halve if she wants it.
Ruler of The World

Even if we sold up for £300k, £170k would sort the debts out I think then of the 130k left she would demand about £110K of it! What's the point? Do you have any idea how much divorces cost? That would wipe me out completely.