Why do all u fruit machine players hate one anouther

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

Pleased for ya!
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:Pleased for ya!
So am I lol
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:Pleased for ya!
Maybe u wouldn't be so pleased if u new were in had found them lol
Scott

Post by Scott »

Boo hoo.
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:Boo hoo.
Pmsl
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

amazing - you are a fucking fool. prob aint got a pot to piss in. you are the sort of weasel that should be cut off from society. you email other players etc and break buttons coz you are mentally weak and morally reprehensible. or, in words you may be able to understand, a horrible little waste of space cunt...
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

the point is ,,,,,,,,, anybody who comes on here with bold claims , yet remains faceless/nameless etc ,,,,,,,,,,,, is a non entity

if nobody can back up your stories , then they become just that ,,,,,,,,, stories

you may as well put you are making 5million a day , for all the credibility its doing you .

all your posts mr amazing become obsolete fiction

the thing is you may be telling the truth , and you may be a nice guy in real life .

but without any sustenance or confirmation from anybody ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you cant really expect anybody to believe a word , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its called trolling

i may as well join up on a new account , ,,,,,,, hi im bob , and im emptying everything , im better than all of you , etc,,,,,,,,

it dont mean shit ,,,,,,,,, and your act is wearing thin

,,,,,,,,,,, time to ignore , ,,,,,,, large pinch of salt taken with any subsequent replies you care to muster ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, irrelevant
Little discipline = BIG issue

amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:the point is ,,,,,,,,, anybody who comes on here with bold claims , yet remains faceless/nameless etc ,,,,,,,,,,,, is a non entity

if nobody can back up your stories , then they become just that ,,,,,,,,, stories

you may as well put you are making 5million a day , for all the credibility its doing you .

all your posts mr amazing become obsolete fiction

the thing is you may be telling the truth , and you may be a nice guy in real life .

but without any sustenance or confirmation from anybody ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you cant really expect anybody to believe a word , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its called trolling

i may as well join up on a new account , ,,,,,,, hi im bob , and im emptying everything , im better than all of you , etc,,,,,,,,

it dont mean shit ,,,,,,,,, and your act is wearing thin

,,,,,,,,,,, time to ignore , ,,,,,,, large pinch of salt taken with any subsequent replies you care to muster ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, irrelevant
Says the man on 6 quid an hr and a pusbike pmsl enjoy!
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
amazing

Post by amazing »

bubbles wrote:amazing - you are a fucking fool. prob aint got a pot to piss in. you are the sort of weasel that should be cut off from society. you email other players etc and break buttons coz you are mentally weak and morally reprehensible. or, in words you may be able to understand, a horrible little waste of space cunt...
Never broke a button in my life pal
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Being anonymous is all very well and I would prefer to be unknown myself, I was never a famous player and never wanted to be. I wouldn't be laughing at people like amazing is and he should realise that any fool could come on here claiming to know something and take the piss when in fact they know nothing. If you're not willing to say, you might as well just shut up and stop making yourself look a fool.

I would leave all this shit for good if I had an easy exit strategy.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

thats right , i am on 6quid an hour pt time , and i do have a bike , , , ,

at least people know me and can confirm what i post

thats the point ,

you pm'd me saying that you prefer to remain nameless ,

well of course you do , nobody can pull u up on anything you say

im not even trying to fall out with you , in all honesty you could be on the level , but chosing to remain anonymous, you have to accept that everything you say is bound to be met with scepticism ,
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

if you wanna remain nameless it's probably better to use an email address that doesn't contain your full name, lmfaorofl
BFK

Post by BFK »

Who can see that tho???
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

mods and admin can see the one that was used to sign up by viewing user profiles through the mod panel
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

To be honest it all just washes over me, hardly worth commenting on. Makes no difference to me who is doing what. If he has something fresh then good luck to him, it means everyone else has something to look forward to when it gets out, which will happen quicker if he brags about it on here. Then he'll realise he made a mistake and maybe learn from it.

It's only worthy getting irate about if you happen to be on the same thing! (If it exists...)