Manipulative Scumbags

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

oldskool wrote:to a certain extent i can understand people saying they have just done so and so area etc, but button breakers really used to get my blood boiling as it was usually done to machines they knew were getting done, but didn't know how to do.
At the end of the day its what sort of person you are, i always point players in the direction of machines im barred from....its no skin off my nose. The favour is'nt usually reciprocated by some of the monkeys that play machines ...there are still a few good guys out there. I like to see wannabes get fucked on machines though, i don't say anything but inside im dancing
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

shame all the decent players can't come to "an agreement" i) to never break buttons and ii) cut off and downgrade anyone they know that does? it costs us all in the end, the innocent and the culprits!
AMK

Post by AMK »

Nothing worse than a broken button. :(
... Join The Party!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

What would happen if you made off with a £500 fruit from the services? Ie. parked a van with fake plates outside, pretended to be the company removing it and just drove off?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

You'd need to plan a very good escape route, not to just get away, but to get far enough away from camera's so that they can't trace your movements.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

They did it on the real hustle ��
Cobwebs 👆
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

what about this stuff I hear about people somehow removing note-mechs, feeding notes through them and pulling the note back out and feeding it through again to build up credits and empty the machine? Is this technically 100% illegal? Surely you can claim you cannot deceive a machine if they say its obtaining money by deception?
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Seen a notey hanging out a few months back, but it wouldn't suprise me if they plated them up so they couldn't be removed.

Services usually have the machines chained to the wall
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.