Can I have something INTERESTING to do please?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

sharkie777 wrote:Hey RULER you a bit new to playing £70 coz you seem to live in a £25 era, and playing keybets £100 a spin no wonder you hate em, im sure theres alot of players on here who have done very well on them and still ok on update ones. I am actually warming to you with you influx of long posts and threads, and hey i might even know you pm me where you r from and we will see. I might come across harsh im my post its just me i tell it like it is and only act on what i read. you seem to be using cluey as slang either your jacking from my last post to you or your from down near my ways. Pm me
Looks like Ahmad has a new friend...
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Ahmad has no idea who it is...
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

JG wrote:Sorry I meant to say (oh if someone could write part 3 I'd appreciate it) I meant to say here is my last experience of Keybet.

I entered Birmingham City Centre. Would the ESB be holding? Nope. Would the bleep be blooping in The ****** *****, it wasn't. A good marker that the arcs and pubs were burnt. A quick check of the Flip Flop Thing. £114. Lovely. Square Peg. Fooked. Old boy punting chipped Desert slowly on 25p. Great.

Then over to the Coral near that bus stop where all the people of a certain ethnic majority alight from places such as Handsworth and Lozells. I check the one Keybet I can get to. 285. Wowser! Let's have a peek at one Keybet. It's still early. 96 spins later including five feckin zeros I'm obviously over the oner in for a *20 keybet. Right fook this, I'm having the pot.

One by one various cretins filtered in. The staff did their best "STAND BEHIND THE LINE PLEASE". But gradually as they awoke and the afternoon hours swung in, it was getting manic. Groups of babbling babblers and groups of mega loud RIZZZLLLLAAAAs and BLOOD CLOTS whatever that means. I was soon being offered the opportunity to purchase trinkets and other crap. I was being tapped up. Begged. Suddenly the smelly fog was around me. Eight solid hours of looky lookys and the like. Finally, Finally at 350 deep I collected my 331 pot.

Some guy had the cheek to ask me for money. Another loud mouth who thought he was God's gift to the world of smoking and shouting loudly started some shit banter and then got the hump when I just laughed politely and walked off, shouting after me as I left the premises. It was the unintelligble hollerings of a waster high on drugs, what I needed like a hole in the head and probably the nail in the coffin for my Keybet sesisons.

NO doubt some of you have a go heroes would have used clever assertive techniques to put him in his place, but I was braindead after my session. I just wanted out. TO be fair he could have said anything about me and my family and I've just have calmly left, glad to be free. Maybe some of you would have sliced him down with powerful acerbic comebacks? Or perhaps you would have smashed his face in?

Any clues about anything?
Bumble Clot / Blood Clot = A rag used to stem the flow of blood from a ladies genitals. A popular curse word amongst the Afro-Caribbeans whose company we are forced to endure.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Why are we forced to endure their company? Didn't we encourage them over post ww1?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
skinner

Post by skinner »

feeder22 wrote:Why are we forced to endure their company? Didn't we encourage them over post ww1?
Yeah we encouraged them over here to work,something the majority of them no longer do.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

my brother in law is Jamaican. he works every hour so he can to support his missus and kids.

i don't want to see this thread take a racist turn for the worse.
ming

Post by ming »

mr lugsy wrote:my brother in law is Jamaican. he works every hour so he can to support his missus and kids.

i don't want to see this thread take a racist turn for the worse.
selling drugs?
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Why did you have to say that?
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Ruler of The World wrote:

AT TIMES LIKE THIS I WISH I HAD A NORMAL JOB!!!!!
Do you know how poorly paid "normal jobs" are, take up 5 days of the week and most likely 10% of the income is spent getting to said place of work, by the time you have all the tax is paid your left with enough to cover the essential expenses, the only plus point is that you might get more than 4 weeks plus bank holidays paid leave a year.

Working, in the conventinal sense for an employer has to be one of the hardest ways to accumulate money, thats if you are earning what you don't need to spend, if you have more income than you spend, then you need to take a gamble investing it or you just end losing what you have earnt to inflation.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

ming wrote:selling drugs?
Selling drugs is just a business, anyone can do it, just not everyone can make it pay.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Don't get high on your own supply ;)
Cobwebs 👆
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:Do you know how poorly paid "normal jobs" are, take up 5 days of the week and most likely 10% of the income is spent getting to said place of work, by the time you have all the tax is paid your left with enough to cover the essential expenses, the only plus point is that you might get more than 4 weeks plus bank holidays paid leave a year.

Working, in the conventinal sense for an employer has to be one of the hardest ways to accumulate money, thats if you are earning what you don't need to spend, if you have more income than you spend, then you need to take a gamble investing it or you just end losing what you have earnt to inflation.
Go down the Job Centre these days. A job that was once "well paid" is now £6.08 an hour. This is due to the fact that anyone within the EU can work in the UK, therefore £6.08 is great to a Lithuanian worker. Had to laugh the other day though, our Eastern European Factory workers round here have took a liking for Special Brew & FOBTs! They will be heading back home alcoholics & penniless when their economy catches up.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Hmmmmm selling drugs... does that not also start off area wars and all that shit?